Recent Activities

• masonmadness -

Replied to the thread Deathgivers Not trying to make this a rant..

Good deathgiver player > any other good player of any other weapon or build.
  • Agrafka -

Posted the thread Outlaw??.

Thread
    I'm gatherer. Gankers just attacked me. I used quarrier shoes to escape, didn't even try to fight back, and... I couldn't enter the HO because it told me that I'm outlaw. I lost t8 gathering gear, tools and T7 ox. What the hell???
  • Zeer0o -

Liked Phosphia’s post in the thread Faction Warfare [Faction Warfare] Larger Objectives.

Like (Post)
    I'm happy to see the faction update, but I would like to see larger objectives too. It can become a little boring with only fighting over tiny outposts. Consider adding larger structures, that take longer to attack (so that people have time to ask for…
  • Zavis -

Liked The_Support_God’s post in the thread Leave terror bird alone.

Like (Post)
    Saddled Terrorbird - Flash - Movespeed Bonus during Flash: 300% -> 125 This nerf was not needed by any account the mount has low health, 0 carry weight. it should have such a powerful ability comparing this to giant horse and black panther both has…
  • As it stands now, when you click the shrine in a corrupted dungeon you will be sent out to invade another player within a few minutes. There is a very high chance that other player has zero intention of PVPing, and he will break the 3 crystals…
  • Zavis -

Replied to the thread Faction Warfare Could the new Faction update destroy Red Flagged Ganking ? [With Suggestions].

Quote from The_Support_God: “i have died once or twice transporting to carleon and back on a direboar so i can say it is not dead but just hard very hard and it should be that hard to be fair cause you dont expect a solo person transporting on a dire…
  • ExoDrazos -

Liked The_Support_God’s post in the thread Faction Warfare Could the new Faction update destroy Red Flagged Ganking ? [With Suggestions].

Like (Post)
    You are doing bad things to people who are peaceful what did you expect? SBI have made their stance quite clear after so many patches that they want to move away from unfair many v 1 with so many claws/cc builds to a more fair senario where both sides…
  • Zeer0o -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Call to Arms Update.

Like (Post)
    Call to Arms Update Features FACTION WARFARE REVAMP Faction Warfare has been completely reworked and updated. Major changes: - In addition to claiming Outposts, Factions can now control entire zones - Zone control takes place via a continent-wide…
  • Quote720 -

Replied to the thread what is the difference between assassin shoes and royal shoes?.

awesome, that's what i was hoping. not awesome that they don't have consistent syntax, but at least they're fixing it
  • PhenomFiLAn -

Posted the thread Переключение еды и зелья.

Thread
    Хочу предложить переключение еды и зелья, не из инвентаря. А именно если нажать на стрелку на скриншоте, будет вылезать меню с едой или…
  • Deathskills -

Liked Dimmizer’s post in the thread Terrible Decision after Terrible Decision.

Like (Post)
    Quote from PrintsKaspian: “ - Finding and entering a Hellgate: - All sizes of Hellgate Entrance now have item power and group size requirements ” This is so stupid.. and you are seriously killing your game every new patch you guys release by the…
  • Hattenhair -

Replied to the thread Single target Q on crossbows - too strong..

Quote from scions: “no because xbow with or without lag is the same ... and don't insult me when you can use your brain , i still wait where xbow is OP in any content and give me more exemple of so skilled weapon. Thx. ” Check the GvG and HG meta for…
  • CassX -

Replied to the thread Island Mover.

Quote from Mytherceria: “This should be available for both player and guild islands. ” Hi, and all the items in the chests stay? And will it be without the need to demolish buildings? Just to be sure..
  • Dimmizer -

Posted the thread Terrible Decision after Terrible Decision.

Thread
    Quote from PrintsKaspian: “ - Finding and entering a Hellgate: - All sizes of Hellgate Entrance now have item power and group size requirements ” This is so stupid.. and you are seriously killing your game every new patch you guys release by the…
  • Jean_Helius -

Liked The_Support_God’s post in the thread Leave terror bird alone.

Like (Post)
    Saddled Terrorbird - Flash - Movespeed Bonus during Flash: 300% -> 125 This nerf was not needed by any account the mount has low health, 0 carry weight. it should have such a powerful ability comparing this to giant horse and black panther both has…
  • The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread Leave terror bird alone.

bring this up again for the sake of my cute terror bird friend
  • Zavis -

Liked Ganty’s post in the thread Faction Warfare Could the new Faction update destroy Red Flagged Ganking ? [With Suggestions].

Like (Post)
    Quote from The_Support_God: “You are doing bad things to people who are peaceful what did you expect? SBI have made their stance quite clear after so many patches that they want to move away from unfair many v 1 with so many claws/cc builds to a more…