Recent Activities

• Problem: The title says it all. If the game design is really supposed to be this. Then Goodluck to new & intermediate players. Wish you'd still have fun. Proposed Solution: Add IP cap to "safe regions", the safe regions that are supposed to be for "new…
  • Hello there, I just woke up to see 4 Messages from the markets telling me, that I sold a bunch of things. As per usual I just look at where things sold and then I delete everything. I saw my 4 mil sell order for t5 Avalonian war gloves sold in caerleon…
  • ExEc1 -

Posted the thread Lag.

Thread
    hola que tal comunidad. Quisiera saber como se puede solucionar el tema del lag. Soy de argentina y tengo telecentro 300mb. La cuestion es que hay dias en que me funciona y bien y luego otros que me da subidas de lag hasta ser injugable (a veces por…
  • ExEc1 -

Replied to the thread Nerf al IP en zona Azul/Amarilla (Guerra de facciones).

Quieres que vaya a zona negra para que pierda su set que quizas le costo horrores conseguir. Es simple. Si mucho se quejan, hagan otra actividad, porque es facil decir nerfeen esto y aquello. Cuando en realidad asi como a ustedes quiza les costo tener lo…
  • W3st1LYNA -

Replied to the thread ORDEN HOSPITALARIA Recluta Jugadores.

• EscapeTheMeta -

Replied to the thread Strongest Weapon in the Game.

• Fabrizziou -

Replied to the thread Arena Reward.

Quote from Kkoogit: “That's only partly true. Dungeon fame was also buffed, and the satchel of insight was also buffed - you can get much more fame if are willing to take the risk of using the satchel. It is true the "high-end" CD was nerfed, but for…
  • Fabrizziou -

Replied to the thread New Mercenary Jacket Interactions.

Quote from DirtySentinel: “counter in what way? If you use guardian helm at beginning of channel do you not take damage from remainder of the channel? ” u use it in mid of the cast to reduce the dmg taken plus the shield little help, of course not…
  • solventh -

Replied to the thread Update is just another scam to keep feeding big alliances..

Quote from Razzbane: “i played albion when it was in beta. Also i'm a bit older than 20. Truth hurts, you are just cry baby and now you are mad at me. ” yeah, playing it at 18 made you a tough guy. now, get ready for some real world punches from the…
  • Dogvol -

Replied to the thread Гильдия SavageDogs ищет активных игроков.

• Piddle -

Liked Razzbane’s post in the thread Update is just another scam to keep feeding big alliances..

Like (Post)
    Quote from solventh: “Quote from Razzbane: “Quote from solventh: “Quote from fuckinhellman: “Welcome to the Albion Mr. Carebear. Openworld used to be twice as scary back in the day. ” the open world was giving chances to solo players back in…
  • Piddle -

Liked Georg51’s post in the thread Update is just another scam to keep feeding big alliances..

Like (Post)
    Quote from solventh: “Quote from Razzbane: “Quote from solventh: “Quote from fuckinhellman: “Welcome to the Albion Mr. Carebear. Openworld used to be twice as scary back in the day. ” the open world was giving chances to solo players back in…
  • Piddle -

Liked Razzbane’s post in the thread Update is just another scam to keep feeding big alliances..

Like (Post)
    Quote from solventh: “Quote from Razzbane: “i'm waiting for that day 41 yo crybaby ” 20 yr old, z gen baby playing for a year. :] your self-overtrust will eat you up. :] ” i played albion when it was in beta. Also i'm a bit older than 20. Truth…
  • Piddle -

Replied to the thread Hideout Power Cores and Territory Energy Crystals.

Quote from Obelis: “This bonus is applied multiplicatively to the existing bonus. For example, if a 75% Power Level bonus is applied to a base 18% bonus, then the total bonus is 31.5%. ” Does this include the bonus from using focus, as well?
  • DirtySentinel -

Replied to the thread New Mercenary Jacket Interactions.

Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from DirtySentinel: “counter in what way? If you use guardian helm at beginning of channel do you not take damage from remainder of the channel? ” All Dot's deal damage on refreshing/reapplying stacks.For example, say,…
  • Quagga -

Replied to the thread Your Dismount Changes made Ganking "Easier".

One thing is for sure, the game lacks sustain items... Everything has been nerfed to the ground cuz of CDs...
  • solventh -

Replied to the thread Lands awakened ruined small man ganking =(.

Quote from Psycha: “Its no use really.. People will just bunch me and you together in a carebear squad like last year in the forum. Everything we say is invalid. Then when shit hit the fan after pretty much telling people decisions were bad no one said…
  • solventh -

Replied to the thread Lands awakened ruined small man ganking =(.

Quote from Georg51: “Dude you started a thread crying about how this patch made it easier to get ganked and whines about dying….Then you say that one of the changes that make ganking harder is one of the worst changes?? What drugs are you…
  • NoUta -

Posted the thread Small text error destiny board.

Thread
    Game in English language. Destiny board gathering branch Lumberjack, Miner, Quarrier starting at T4. It says the bonus item power is for the wrong gathering gear, they are all mixed up.
  • Quagga -

Replied to the thread Strongest Weapon in the Game.

Quote from Gabumon: “Yes permafrost is very good ” yes and no in many cases 1 h frost is cheaper and more effective... and again a non art weapon..