Recent Activities

• Bogul -

Replied to the thread Make the Vanity Package Skins Market Tradeable.

Wouldn't they just suffer the same fate as guild banners? Since they would have a fixed gold value you can purchase them from in the shop, there is no reason to buy them to trade - ever. Unless your intention is to scam someone for a higher than…
  • Ashem -

Liked Amoebius76’s post in the thread Invisible wall on Goffers Knoll.

Like (Post)
    Hey there, thanks for the report! These environmental bugs are also easiest and quickest reported with the #bug chat command. It sends us the exact coordinates where the bug occurs, so you don't have to capture and upload it. :)
  • Elestir -

Replied to the thread Feedback on Corrupted Dungeons - Brimstone & Mist.

To make ratting less rewarding I suggest following changes: 1. introduce infamy loss for breaking crystal during first 5 minutes after invasion 2. further reduce infamy loss from dying 3. reduce the general equipment load rate bonus from infamy 4.…
  • Hattenhair -

Replied to the thread Traps Shouldn't Proc Quarrier Boots.

Traps that deal damage: - Spinning lava laser traps. - Lava ball dispensers. - Lava wave dispensers. - Spikes. - Lava merphit. - Knockback merphit. Traps that dont: - Silence cloud merphit. Does the silence cloud merphit proc quarrier boots?
  • Witfield -

Replied to the thread The Haunting Pictures of Albion.

One cold night, in the village of Highland Cross, a tearful father holds his daughter's hand as her last dying breath surrounds the nearby hills. Nobody knew why she died. They buried her in the following morning. As the
  • Nicaso -

Please do something about rats in cds, change something about breaking crystals mechanic. Like making just one of all the crystals breakable and after breaking that crystal another one becomes breakable, showing in the map which crystal its the one…
  • Cazh -

Replied to the thread Corrupted dungeons are broken.

Recently unlocked slayer and my biggest issue with CD in general is that I'm CONSTANTLY getting matched up against 1500+ IP players while I'm barely 1250 IP. The IP cap was intended to make higher tier gear less desirable and even the playing field for…
  • blappo -

Stalker IP cap makes kill final boss impossible with any -non meta build, or often builds without healing. even 100-200 ip over cap without healing in your build the bosses may take extra attempts if you lag even a little 1 skill will ruin a build…
  • MakyL -

Posted the thread Не хватает памяти или карта слабая?.

Thread
    Доброго времени! У меня такая проблема. Через 15-20 мин игры начинает все виснуть и тормозить. То есть клиент игры постоянно заполняет память…
  • Hattenhair -

Quote from Rzebospol: “fiend cowl don't counters quarry boots, it must, but it isn't work, if player makes some steps from u and then press boots, it is already out of range of purge. Don't touch f*cking xbow, it is one of slowest weapons in game,…
  • blappo -

Replied to the thread Feedback on Smart Cluster Queue & Disarray - Brimstone & Mist.

Disarray and Cluster Queue I like this iteration more than others, I think CQ is pretty good, if a guild has idiots thats your guilds fault. Disarray i dont ever notice too much difference as a healer, in ZvZ its dead or not, having any HP is fine as…
  • zKL -

Posted the thread Error.

Thread
    Hola, resulta que cuando desactivo los efectos del juego, estos siguen apareciendo. Alguien mas tiene el mismo problema?, que solucion hay?... De ante mano gracias
  • Tabor -

Ironically I tend to see more full shard breakers in Slayer after ever change that is suppose to make it more "difficult" to just freely rat. However they build to complete run so anyone built to actually fight will essentially never catch these guys.…
  • Rzebospol -

Quote from Hattenhair: “Gear balance in 1v1 is completely abyssmal. Many items that are considered a direct counter to a certain ability in a 5v5 environment turn out completely useless or borderline unusable in a CD scenario. Alot of players have…
  • Bogul -

Replied to the thread Feedback on Food & Potions - Brimstone & Mist.

Food and ingredients should stack to 9999, as well as resources. Unless your primary objective is making the low end markets unattractive to larger traders, because of the low profit per click. Weight and crafting times of food are still an annoying…
  • Zabuzakaku -

Replied to the thread Destiny Board Unlock Stone and Free T8 Crafting Station set up.

Hey, just wanted to bump this and see about when those Stones could be added. I appreciate the time and effort of the test team and I understand if things like this aren't a priority but I've been trying to get on the test server every day for like 3…