Recent Activities

• L3ThaL -

Liked Malinus’s post in the thread The Comanche - ведем набор!.

Like (Post)
    Обновление от 27.01.2020 - Ведем набор! Со старым составом в новые приключения! Наш дискорд - discord.gg/wtx698z Основное направление - PvP. Из плюсов - прозрачная система выплат и дележки…
  • Paladini -

Replied to the thread Cancelled Limited Alliance Test and the Impacts...

I believe the dev-team should limit the fee charge. Like it becomes automatically fee, If your guild own the territory and see another guild setting up a hideout, your guild leader can charge the fee over that hideout. That guild leader will see the…
  • blastix -

Replied to the thread INFINITE Guild recruitment is currently closed!.

• Paladini -

Replied to the thread Is this true?Alliance test cancelled?.

@Korn I believe the current Queen update on paper was a good idea, but on practice was terrible. ** rework this ** The new world map - Wheres those 1 exit/entrance low tier maps? Those maps where usefull for some guilds to do some minor content, gather…
  • UNFM -

Liked Nausk’s post in the thread Limiting Alliances to Guild size - Test starting February 26th.

Like (Post)
    This (the leak of SBI backtracking) is just sad - yet it didn't surprise me at all. At the end of the day SBI will do what SBI does, though it might cap the games potential sometimes.
  • Slamz -

Posted the thread Feedback from a new player / small guildleader.

Thread
    Albion could do a better job directing new players and informing them of options. We kinda just kept playing the game that was in front of us, expecting it would direct us to the Outlands or whatever as the time came to move there but it really never…
  • addidas -

Replied to the thread Is this true?Alliance test cancelled?.

So it has been 3 years, sbi trying to make the change that won't hurt the game, if it doesn't work, we can go to hard cap. people crying cos they might have to wait 1 more month if this doesn't work ??? threaten to quit cos you have to wait 1 more month
  • CraftyLizard98 -

Posted the thread Deus Iudicium Recruitment.

Thread
    Hey names CraftyLizard im the guild leader of deus iudicium a new guild in albion online we are looking for new members and we focus on pvp and pve we are stationed in martlock and we are from North America but we will take anyone new or old as long as…
  • Sedulin -

Replied to the thread Eu player looking for guild..

The Exiled would love to have you. PM myself or Dimmizer
  • gmatagmis -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Время рвет на куски каждый день это крик И только звоном в ушах растворяется миг И если все хорошо ты услышишь свой смех Это время хохочет…
  • Alemaoo -

Liked Equart’s post in the thread Is this true?Alliance test cancelled?.

Like (Post)
    There is still a hope, this changes were not officially announced yet on forum. So maybe they will rethink it.
  • Alemaoo -

Liked Nausk’s post in the thread Limiting Alliances to Guild size - Test starting February 26th.

Like (Post)
    This (the leak of SBI backtracking) is just sad - yet it didn't surprise me at all. At the end of the day SBI will do what SBI does, though it might cap the games potential sometimes.
  • Maori -

Liked LotD’s post in the thread Cancelled Limited Alliance Test and the Impacts...

Like (Post)
    The devs caved plain and simple. The whole “they were culling the casuals” excuse is just that an excuse to hide behind. This game would benefit from more small guilds that have a real impact on pvp, but they are choose the 4-5 large alliances as…