Recent Activities

• Zulfarak -

Replied to the thread [EDEKA] Angry Nerds - Aktiv - 18 + -.

• Fikule -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance If you dont play cds this healer change doesnt affect you..

I'm a much bigger fan of the suggestion to add -50% damage passive to healing Q abilities. Not only does this put the damage reduction on the selection itself, rather than requiring an interaction with an ability, but it is far easier to understand for…
  • ImaDoki -

Replied to the thread Wildfire buffs.

Not. Escaltion only works if it hits simultaneosly OR stated in the skill (like wailing bow)
  • gmatagmis -

Liked Fikule’s post in the thread Combat Balance NDA Locus Nerf.

Like (Post)
    There is just so much to question for arcane. Like, the empowering beam was nerfed when it enhanced a DPS too much in Hellgates. So it now increases damage by 80%, not 100%. It's still a channel. The question there is... why not just bring a second DPS…
  • BreadPirate -

Replied to the thread Looking for mates.

Just put me on your friends list In the game I am the same character by name Is your forum name different? When I invite it says "No character named LBzeroX exists"
  • Malvado -

Replied to the thread Blue Army are OUT!.

Quote from Stormlord: “Who is B.A? ” Bunch of basement dwellers who chose to spend much of their IRL earnings on gold in a make believe fantasy world so they could win a bunch of pixel seasons in a video game. Now that a bunch are banned they will…
  • Malvado -

Replied to the thread Re: 1533 Accounts banned for third-party currency transactions.

• CHEEKIBREAKI -

Replied to the thread [NOPE] Słoneczne Jaszczuro Kmiecie Rekrutuje!.

• Shozen -

Liked JudgeNutmeg’s post in the thread Season 13 and Crystal League Championship Winners Announced!.

Like (Post)
    01eee2447c5fc3e980a90850bcc44fadef04b6db.jpeg Season 13’s best 5v5 teams faced off last weekend in the latest Crystal League Championship, and the results are in. Naptime has claimed the top prize! Read a full rundown of the Championship along with…
  • Fikule -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance NDA Locus Nerf.

There is just so much to question for arcane. Like, the empowering beam was nerfed when it enhanced a DPS too much in Hellgates. So it now increases damage by 80%, not 100%. It's still a channel. The question there is... why not just bring a second DPS…
  • khaoscualdawath -

Posted the thread Wildfire buffs.

Thread
    Since Wildfire seems to get a little love, I wanted to try going over them and see if it is going to change anything. While the projectile speed and cast time reduction is good, I stopped hard at the damages. Going by the raw numbers, the increase of…
  • XradamanthisX -

Replied to the thread gold from friend.

Quote from Gabumon: “So... you're stating clearly you're breaking the TOS? Interesting ” what is the problem to make a new char to be crafter?
  • Mrpotato -

Posted the thread Combat Balance Graveguard armor needs a buff (or even a rework).

Thread
    So graveguard armor seems like a great idea with a lot of potential, potential that was wasted completely So the purpose of this armor is to prevent an enemy from escaping and keep them engaged with you, but it has several problems 1. the range, 2…
  • Deathskills -

Liked gmatagmis’s post in the thread Combat Balance NDA Locus Nerf.

Like (Post)
    I bet wildfire will find a use in 20v20. Good job Retro.
  • gmatagmis -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance NDA Locus Nerf.

Yeah, arcane is like ZvZ-elevator for new players, where you can participate, and be useful even without spec, and this is great. I would like to see hitpoints on this weapon however. And, since Retro will read it, taking advantage of the moment. Weeping…