Recent Activities

• liriose -

Liked Harika’s post in the thread Marketplace (Mail) Notification Improvements - More.

Like (Post)
    Thank you for the updates on Marketplace. Since you have a dev that has brushed off their mail skills, give them a bit more work please. Suggestions to make it even better: -Add a categorization to all types of mail. It looks like this feature was…
  • Xwave -

Replied to the thread corrupted dungeon pve/pvp.

Quote from DestLuck: “Hello im new and im looking for a build for corrupted dungeon build that can clear fast and can still hold its own if i encounter pvp in the corrupted dungeon. What im looking for in the build: - T4 or T5 gear - good corrupted…
  • Xwave -

Replied to the thread Is Corrupted Dungeons.

Quote from GDizzy: “Im pretty new to the game and my IP is roughly around 930 and it seem like most of the time im going up against people who are wearing t7 gear. The question i want to know is there a balance system that uses IP to pair up players to…
  • Meiram -

Replied to the thread Как получить ключ и начать играть?.

• Xwave -

Replied to the thread Is my Mage cloth armor Brimstone staff build Viable?.

Quote from HeartPierced: “I've been reading a lot of post that talk about standing time for casting and that fire staff/ cloth armor buildmight be one of the worst builds to use or have some major drawbacks? I'm still very new my Ip is like 1200 I've…
  • ProdigalX -

Replied to the thread [ARCH] SINGAPORE Recruiting (Martlock) (SEA/EU/NA).

• Amoebius76 -

Replied to the thread Premium Payment Benefits Unpaid.

Hey there, please contact support@albiononline.com so they can check it out.
  • BlueSkies -

Liked Alexaroth’s post in the thread Mailbox annoying UI bug.

Like (Post)
    100% repro rate when you have more than 10 or so messages in guild/personal inbox. No way to fix it reliably, usually closing/opening the inbox several times can work but most of the times it it will be stuck like that unless you delete a lot of…
  • NICKPAN -

Replied to the thread Mega Order is recruiting [English].

• Zentiic -

Replied to the thread Fire New Q Failed.

It's a kite spell. It sacrifices damage for range. If you can't land it consistently get better. Compared to other Q's the 2 second cooldown is miniscule. You have to change build and playstyle to make it work. Won't fit everywhere but it was designed…
  • Xwave -

Replied to the thread Red Zone is becoming Yellow Zone.

Quote from MrDaS: “Any shitty ganker can increase reputation faster on yellow maps... so Reputation means nothing and do nothing on the game... ” I am pretty much 700/700 in everything I need and I don't need to farm pve content. Killing people in…
  • SShiro -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from Liexie: “Quote from SShiro: “Ах да, повторюсь , БО САМАЯ ЛУЧШАЯ КОГДА ЛИБО СУЩЕСТВОВАВШАЯ И В БУДУЩЕМ СУЩЕСТВУЮЩАЯ РУССКАЯ ГИЛЬДИЯ, А ВЫ ВСЕ…
  • noxmortus -

Replied to the thread Forced PvP is a failure..

As a new player you will die many times in pvp content. Older players will die many times in pvp content. You need to learn how to avoid getting ganked, how to run from gankers, what times are best to gather in certain zones to avoid those peak…
  • Zentiic -

Replied to the thread Man, FIX the dungeons PLEASE!!!!!! PLEASE!!.

Clown. Go back to Wow, or adapt to a full loot game.
  • Liexie -

Quote from SShiro: “Ах да, повторюсь , БО САМАЯ ЛУЧШАЯ КОГДА ЛИБО СУЩЕСТВОВАВШАЯ И В БУДУЩЕМ СУЩЕСТВУЮЩАЯ РУССКАЯ ГИЛЬДИЯ, А ВЫ ВСЕ ЕБАНЫЙ МУСОР И…
  • Zentiic -

Replied to the thread Re: [28. July 2021] Call to Arms Patch 9.

This change is a nerf to QS and patching of a long exploited interaction. Now you don't get the perfect setup, deal with it. Neither does the QS's who used to perfectly set up their dungeon.
  • Xwave -

Replied to the thread Forced PvP is a failure..

Quote from Taladome: “Trying not to repeat myself but..as a "solo" "mobile" player the content is extremely limiting. That anyone can complete safe content and have millions of silver in less than a month. After that, you are forced into pvp, or stuck…
  • Zentiic -

Replied to the thread Request Chillhowl's "E" To be viable and reduce discrimination in HCE.

PvP Game. Just use the extra IP and break your Q finger doing the same 5 maps over and over again.
  • Dagother -

Replied to the thread Can't Play After Updating Latest Patch Dated 29 July 2021 (Premium User).

Hey @imortalyz first I'd recommend using Repair Service option of Easy Anti-Cheat - start EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe from your game folder (default: C:\Program Files (x86)\AlbionOnline\game\EasyAntiCheat) and simply press the Repair Service button, then…
  • Liexie -

Quote from gmatagmis: “Мне только одного до сих пор не понятно. Вот были Пендо, Менас, Джуны, ХК, которые выставляли по 120 человек. И этим количеством…