Recent Activities

• AncientTides -

Replied to the thread Incorrect account name or password..

Thank you. I have clicked your link and redirects me to confirmation of email. Typed the email in and it comes up with "Your email has been confirmed or is not registered"?? I have been playing for a few days and this has suddenly started happening once…
  • Azayon -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

походу русский модер отлетел в бан :) Раньше капс-лок дурачков отсеивали за сутки :)
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Welcome to the forum @AncientTides If you've already sent a ticket to the Support Team please wait for their reply. If you're not receiving the confirmation code to activate you account, you can simply resend it here: albiononline.com/en/register/resend
  • Quicksilver88 -

Replied to the thread farming.

Quote from Geofors: “Loucipher is correct on this, it's 125 focus points per plot. Just realize it takes a hell of a long time to get to 100/100 even in carrots. You'll probably want to start some other crop as well, as after you get going good, you…
  • Quicksilver88 -

Replied to the thread Economy A new type of laborer.

Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Quicksilver88: “Quote from Carpazzo: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Quicksilver88: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Quicksilver88: “Theres a laborer for almost every activity in albion but not one for farming? I…
  • SvgJeff -

Posted the thread La guilde Jenova recrute joueurs éxperimentés et débutant !.

Thread
    Bonjour à tous ! La Guilde Jenova ouvre ses portes Récemment fondée par un noyau de joueurs expérimentés, Jenova est une guilde ayant pour objectifs le Small content et les donjons avaloniens. La…
  • AncientTides -

Posted the thread Incorrect account name or password..

Thread
    I'm a new player, Tried to log onto my account and issue comes up with "Incorrect account name or password" I've logged into the website using the same account name and password so they obviously are correct... can anyone please explain why this is not…
  • Geofors -

Replied to the thread farming.

Loucipher is correct on this, it's 125 focus points per plot. Just realize it takes a hell of a long time to get to 100/100 even in carrots. You'll probably want to start some other crop as well, as after you get going good, you find you have more…
  • Blenfjorn -

Liked Tesni’s post in the thread The Sometimes-Interesting Adventures of Tesni, Desert Wanderer.

Like (Post)
    Adventures of Lumi—Part I My new Swiftclaw was beautiful, and I told her so. Silvery-white fur, glowing blue eyes. Even her hide, marred as it was by scars, gave her a dangerous sort of beauty—a warrior's beauty. This was a majestic beast who could
  • Blenfjorn -

Liked Tesni’s post in the thread The Sometimes-Interesting Adventures of Tesni, Desert Wanderer.

Like (Post)
    Black Zone Blunders After several long days of laboring (i.e., gathering literal tons of rough wood from my island and selling it at affordable prices in the Bridgewatch market), I could finally purchase an Adept's Cryptcandle. Because my insatiable
  • Blenfjorn -

Like (Post)
    The Dungeon Mishap It had been a week since the Bridgewatch Nudity Dilemma, and I now roamed a Keeper dungeon in search of easy silver. The savage part of me also wanted monsters to fight, enemies to kill. I had levelled up, and now I owned an Expert's
  • Blenfjorn -

Like (Post)
    The Bloodletter Well. This was quite the look. I'd sold everything on me so I could afford an Adept's Bloodletter. That included my clothes, so of course I was walking around naked in Bridgewatch and trying not to look embarrassed about it. I was no
  • Blenfjorn -

Like (Post)
    I'm back!! I know it's been a while (not that anyone's counting days, I guess... lol). I don't know when I'll be updating this thread. It probably won't be often, but who knows? Maybe some inspiration will come wandering in. Quote from Stormlord:…
  • Unangwata -

Replied to the thread Economy A new type of laborer.

Quote from Quicksilver88: “Quote from Carpazzo: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Quicksilver88: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Quicksilver88: “Theres a laborer for almost every activity in albion but not one for farming? I think that…
  • Neesh -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Call to Arms Patch 5.

Like (Post)
    Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Replaced the "Remember Password" option with automatic login, which skips the login process entirely and proceeds directly to character selection screen ” That sounds unhelpful for anyone with more than one account
  • Neesh -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Call to Arms Patch 5.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Deathskills: “it is a bit annoying but the best would be to have both options to be honest. Piddle saying too much sense recently, it's almost scary lmao ” Yeah, this. Why cant we have two? Autologin only works if the remember password is…
  • MickeyDankMouse -

Replied to the thread Do you play anything else besides Albion Online?.

Just bought every Resident Evil game on Steam so been busy with that. Plus I just got mass effect legendary edition as well
  • Neesh -

Replied to the thread Crafteo T4, T5 y algo T6 y T7.

Quote from kamchatka: “Quote from Neesh: “El OP tiene su propia propuesta que ha señalado de manera pública para cualquier interesado. Si creen que no les conviene, simplemente no lo contacten. De todas formas, el crafteo de ese tier (t4-t6) puedes