Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Ksh100 -

Hat das Thema Last keys for free! [10 out of 20 left] UPDATED every 30mins! gestartet.

Thema
    Here are my last 10 codes! :) for you for free! [Availible if in the list its…
  • IPSAmazon -

Mag den Beitrag von CaptainPando im Thema Predictions for the Battle Rhino effects.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Captainrussia: „It will give Judicator Armor type aura, increasing resistances and healing received. just because: jTbcBAS.png and: w3Nocfq.png “ Im sure that you wouldnt receive a healing bonus since mounts cant be healed. But i thing…
  • ZwierQ -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Redemption Staff E - target prioritization verfasst.

Beitrag
    Maybe it's not best relic skill but that's not the point in this topic. The point is a change that will give this staff a chance in a small scale pvp. Cleanse as addtition would be great but this little tweak will be good for the begining
  • Fusionbomb -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema PSA: Leaving an alliance WILL trigger a 48 hour cool down - SBI PLS FIX, THANKS. verfasst.

Beitrag
    I guess the terminology is what's confusing. Zitat: „Fixed a bug in the alliance change cooldown that was triggered when an alliance was disbanded “ This makes it sound like the bug was due to the alliance leader dissolving the alliance (kicking…
  • Liexie -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Политическая обстановка в мире Albion) verfasst.

Beitrag
    Не гоните про Синдик и ЗвЗ от. Счас Деррик шотколлер. Вроде получается, да, тактик он хороший, но когда командуешь инвалидами.....извините...POE…
  • Grimhawke-EB -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Siphoning mage system - proposition of new ecosystem verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von sirina: „if the mages do not reward a minimum of 400-500k silver (worth of siphoned energies) per mage, most likely a lot more, nobody would bother making a group killing them. “ A single mage in Mercia is worth 300k silver in energy at…
  • FriendlyFire -

Mag den Beitrag von Ghucci im Thema Yet another gank thread.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von AndroidofGracia2: „ya know what? fck the thread and fck your cheese game dumbass troll developers Stop the fckin dire bloodletter BULLSHIT “ I have some Origin points left on my account. Want me to get you a copy of The Sims to play…
  • DRZIM_PL -

Hat das Thema 2/2 Free Trial Key gestartet.

Thema
    NAAUUWMNGRH7Q7ELK7NDPFXKV NYKYNYYLWW6UUDTVZWPZECQU2
  • Dagother -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema PSA: Leaving an alliance WILL trigger a 48 hour cool down - SBI PLS FIX, THANKS. verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Fusionbomb: „Zitat von Dagother: „Leaving alliance didn't trigger cooldown, the bug was related to abandoning alliance. “ Fricks left the NEXT alliance (NEXT did not dissolve, and still exists), but were subject to a 48 hr cooldown. So…
  • Grimhawke-EB -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Siphoning mage system - proposition of new ecosystem verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von glokz: „If you have a trouble with understanding what I wrote please let me know, “ I understand the basic concept of your idea, and will repeat it back to you here so that we both understand it the same way: - Instead of dropping energy…
  • auraza -

Hat das Thema keys gestartet.

Thema
    GDC632DYAQZLL9GJELYU9PWDC K94UMDEXD6VFFF34LU93HEV9P JW26GDFRGKAAHLWMPNRD6ATYH K9DQWX9EQTNWPJPXJ23Q6LZZF 4NGXUXKYA27KK43ZU9ELDUDMJ 3N96UDJH6ZL4DF2YH9XCQCU93 CVGU726NFZZGUU42E72YP9W29 JPZJTGVUGPALHCA7G7TGF27GA
  • Fusionbomb -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Dagother: „Leaving alliance didn't trigger cooldown, the bug was related to abandoning alliance. “ Fricks left the NEXT alliance (NEXT did not dissolve, and still exists), but were subject to a 48 hr cooldown. So you're suggesting it's…
  • Ammon_Dei -

Beitrag
    Each territory has up to 4 mages available to either defend or attack. These mages build up over time. Why not simply adjust these 4 mages to aid the small 3 - 5 man groups, the larger or small high gear groups. As well as the defenders. And have…
  • Lanyday -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Redemption Staff E - target prioritization verfasst.

Beitrag
    The new redemption E is bad as predicted here - Replace Holy Beam or Sacred Pulse instead of Reawaken with Holy Orb Here are some of the reasons it is bad - especially for large scale fights (which relics are supposed to be geared towards): Zitat von…
  • Shaniia -

Mag den Beitrag von glokz im Thema Siphoning mage system - proposition of new ecosystem.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hey guys, It's been some time since I posted anything in public forums but I'd like you to know that I am doing my best to follow-up with my previous post where I stated that I am unhappy with current game balance, recent updates and the direction of…
  • Gugusteh -

Mag den Beitrag von Wadefu im Thema SOLVED CLOSE PLZ.

Like (Beitrag)
    TESTED. Reckless interrupts hurricane 100% now... Don't know what I was smoking earlier...
  • Lanyday -

Beitrag
    I like your ideas. Here are a few things I would add/change: - Don't allow owners to kill their own mages. This encourages them to sit on their mages all day to ensure they're always dead which removes content and is a chore for the owning guild.…