Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• sirina -

Mag den Beitrag von Stravanov im Thema Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    I used to be for friendly fire. Now I'm not so sure. The #1 problem in the game is how hard it is for a new guild to enter the competitive scene. The size of alliances are a secondary concern. If we limit the size of alliances or if we enable friendly…
  • Stravanov -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Possible Alliance Change verfasst.

Beitrag
    I used to be for friendly fire. Now I'm not so sure. The #1 problem in the game is how hard it is for a new guild to enter the competitive scene. The size of alliances are a secondary concern. If we limit the size of alliances or if we enable friendly…
  • Dagother -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema No avatar borders when using the november avatar borders verfasst.

Beitrag
    Hi guys, could you post more details about this issue - was the avatar border gone right after you log into the game or maybe after you zoned into another cluster? Or happened (or still happens) after you spend more time in game? Would be useful if you…
  • musiek01 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Powrót po długiej przerwie verfasst.

Beitrag
    KFC REKRUTUJE!!!!
  • Gank -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Valkyrior: „Believe that since FF will be in place there will be a lot less mass aoes which add a lot to the lag and players will need to play a lot smarter. Im not saying this is the best solution as fallen staffs or aoe heals will be less…
  • tabooshka -

Mag den Beitrag von sirina im Thema Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    @Valkyrior The fundamental problem and issue is our expectations. There is nobody preventing you from gathering those t8 or fame farming in the black zone from those 3 big alliances. But before we argue that, let's skip and accept that those 3…
  • Vesk -

Mag den Beitrag von sirina im Thema Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    @Valkyrior The fundamental problem and issue is our expectations. There is nobody preventing you from gathering those t8 or fame farming in the black zone from those 3 big alliances. But before we argue that, let's skip and accept that those 3…
  • ixxxo -

Mag den Beitrag von Thorn-Delwyn im Thema A Brief Guide to Mastery Re-Specialization, AKA Re-Spec.

Like (Beitrag)
    This feature will allow you to transfer Mastery Levels from one combat node to another. Though this will cost you some of your hard-earned fame and Silver in the process, it will allow you to quickly react to changes in the Meta or switch to a build more…
  • sirina -

Beitrag
  • Valkyrior -

Beitrag
    Believe that since FF will be in place there will be a lot less mass aoes which add a lot to the lag and players will need to play a lot smarter. Im not saying this is the best solution as fallen staffs or aoe heals will be less useful and more…
  • Gank -

Beitrag
    How exactly are we making the same number of scheduled fights less zergy by adding ff again?
  • TransRa -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Trial Key - Wanting to try out the game verfasst.

Beitrag
    Thank you very much!! :)
  • TransRa -

Mag den Beitrag von letwolf im Thema Trial Key - Wanting to try out the game.

Like (Beitrag)
    C33DKPDQNFHNK26YKPDVPQF7K key for you
  • Gank -

Mag den Beitrag von Syndic im Thema Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von slizzard: „Zitat von Syndic: „I have to agree with Wadefu here, changing core game mechanics for lulz-lets-test and the attitude displayed doesn't inspire any confidence whatsoever. “ So you'd rather them try nothing at all and we sit in…
  • MacTepOk -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Политическая обстановка в мире Albion) verfasst.

Beitrag
    Вспомнил интересный случай прижимания в Гризе к клайму ХнС, ну мы то как по старинке голые под башней танцуем, а эти то эти че творят видели?…
  • MacTepOk -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Политическая обстановка в мире Albion) verfasst.

Beitrag
    О, пиздабола выпустили с работы в интернеты погулять. А для даунов из соляров поднасирающих ХнС, не видел ни одно файта, чтобы они показали…
  • Skitted -

Mag den Beitrag von tabooshka im Thema Development Roadmap beyond Merlyn.

Like (Beitrag)
    I really hope discovering the contents of a dungeon and going deeper will be rewarding, maybe they even can put some resources to gather inside, I hope its not a predefined template that just rotates, otherwise we are fucking doomed.
  • Skitted -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Development Roadmap beyond Merlyn verfasst.

Beitrag
    There needs to be a feeling of "We can go where nobody has gone before..." ...and "Do you think we make it out alive to save the loot or should we turn now and call for support to escord us back"