Recent Activities

• PaladinJavier -

Replied to the thread Strongest Weapon in the Game.

Quote from Tabor: “That is a fair enough point. This is the approach they "should" take on nerfs is smaller tweaks to start and then quick follow up tweaks if needed. But more than often a complete nerf hammer is dropped virtually crushing the item.…
  • Razzbane -

Replied to the thread Update is just another scam to keep feeding big alliances..

Quote from solventh: “Quote from Razzbane: “i'm waiting for that day 41 yo crybaby ” 20 yr old, z gen baby playing for a year. :] your self-overtrust will eat you up. :] ” i played albion when it was in beta. Also i'm a bit older than 20. Truth…
  • Alemaoo -

Posted the thread New special leather nodes disappear from the map.

Thread
    The new Speacia leather nodes disappear from the map when the mob with the resources is killed. I would imagine that this is not intended, other special resources nodes do not disappear when a player gathers it.
  • DaRuhl -

Replied to the thread Might and Favor.

awesome, thanks!!! pretty sure there is "Guild Might" as there is a tab for it, but perhaps no alliance sharing on that... thanks!
  • LaithGOD -

Replied to the thread GodGang Looking for Co-Owner.

• Grizbold -

Replied to the thread TheKingsmen (NA/EU/OCE-English speaking-Very active-Non toxic community).

• Senails -

Liked yosinof’s post in the thread User Interface Option to overcrowd the cities in PC like in mobile.

Like (Post)
    I've always have an issue going into the city, sometimes I get disconnected or takes to long to load, and since Lands Awakened update this has become more of a problem, so my suggestion is to make available the option to overcrowd the city like in mobile…
  • Senails -

Posted the thread PvE Diversify dungeons.

Thread
    I have been playing Albion for 2 years, I like pve content, I like to go to static dungeons, but I'm already sick of seeing the same internal maps of static dungeons, diversify them at least a little, make at least 3 different maps for each type of…
  • FxGreatGale -

Replied to the thread Possible bug with the deer mount..

its not bug weight limit provided by mounts like giant stags/mooses/wild boars/riding horses etc passive when you equip mounts like stag ,you get passive spell like spell on bag
  • Hendat -

Liked YacineBrutal’s post in the thread [10/2021] La Gazette des guildes francophones.

Like (Post)
    Yooooooooooooooooooo et bienvenue pour une toute nouvelle gazette un peu plus courte cette fois-ci, j'ai moins de temps en ce moment. :D (les exams ;( ) La saison spéciale se termine et la guilde FR qui l'emporte haut la main et avec le rang Or cette…
  • DirtySentinel -

Replied to the thread New Mercenary Jacket Interactions.

Quote from Fabrizziou: “Quote from Kanra.zip: “Deathward Climax (boltcasters) ” This one is kinda intended (?)Boltys E counts as a DoT if u see the debuff, that's why u can counter it with a guardian helmet ” counter in what way? If you use…
  • Quagga -

Replied to the thread Eliminate Naked Scouts.

introducing IP limits per zone is not a bad idea either... it will increase the value of the zones... it will introduce silver sink... and most of all it will reduce scouting and rats... on the other hand gatherers and people who troll people in boss…
  • Quagga -

Replied to the thread A bad official decision was game over..

Quote from jack12: “hm, which zones are you going to? dont go into heartlands of those if you are not willing to put up a fight, they did earn those zones by massing up for CTA multiple times a day. I have gone there with a group and theres good fights…
  • Quagga -

Replied to the thread Strongest Weapon in the Game.

Quote from AmberAphid: “Also add the economic aspect to the list. It's a normal weapon, hence way too cheap for its utility. ” Good point, the difference between normal weapons, avalonian weapons and artifacts disappeared somewhere... Same great…
  • Quagga -

Liked AmberAphid’s post in the thread Strongest Weapon in the Game.

Like (Post)
    Also add the economic aspect to the list. It's a normal weapon, hence way too cheap for its utility.
  • HaH Reported -

Replied to the thread Community World Boss Inis Mon Project - Weekly Runs.

• Trial_hard -

Replied to the thread Lifetouch Buff when?.

Quote from LagartixaBombada: “The reviving staff is literally the only staff of the holy tree that is useless for absolutely NOTHING, it was once the king of 2v2 but now it's not even good for scratching the balls, when are we going to get a buff on…
  • Deathskills -

Replied to the thread Might and Favor.

Quote from DaRuhl: “Are guild season points still around, or has that been eliminated? What about the guild challenge that grants season points after the guild gets a certain number of keys? Finally, what (if anything) is still subject to alliance…