Recent Activities

• Florens -

Replied to the thread Game kicks me to the log screen after 2 min.

IGN: Florens Same problem ! but after 30s...
  • Florens -

Liked Ararua’s post in the thread Game kicks me to the log screen after 2 min.

Like (Post)
    Everything was running perfect, but today after a little patch update i get loged out instantly after 2 min max,i am atm in my island trying to get my crops done but i cant because i get kicked to the log screen after 2 minutes playing.Is not my internet…
  • shariud -

Replied to the thread Problem z rozdzielczością.

Quote from Zdupydomordy: “I co mu to da ? Jaki system operacyjny i procesor ? Wejdz w display settings i sproboj ustawic 1920x1080 lub te rozdzielczosc ktora masz w rekomendowanych. Nastepnie zrestartuj gierke jesli miales wlaczona. Ewentualnie tam
  • Kopetcam -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from Azayon: “Quote from Kopetcam: “Quote from Azayon: “Quote from Kopetcam: “ ” ” ” 1. То что ты непонятливый итак всем ясно. Претсы там сразу давили с другой стороны…
  • Dalton -

Replied to the thread Visual Effects Disappearing After Zoning.

Visual effects going away on mobile is a known issue the devs know about.
  • iRawr -

Replied to the thread NDA Dagger Changes.

Quote from Hollywoodi: “And the minus -10 seconds of dagger drops out of thin air right? ” You didnt see the different between "Stay in melee combat for 6+ seconds to get 3 charges that you cant use only if yjou dont wanna use E to run from it", and…
  • then you just zerg the zones outside your cities prime time and dont have to worry about defending, which is what happens currently just look at squad and poe, when was the last time they actually fought in fort sterling/lymhurst area?
  • Azayon -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from Kopetcam: “Quote from Azayon: “Quote from Kopetcam: “Там кажется даунам из команчей и азакрафтам объяснили, кто не прав. ” Давай по факту:1. Да объяснили что вы можете в 137 vs 31 взять клайм. Это я только БО и Prets считаю vs Каманчи.
  • Hollywoodi -

And the minus -10 seconds of dagger drops out of thin air right?
  • Oropheus -

Replied to the thread [05.03.2020] Reglas de la comunidad.

Hola, alguien sabe por qué sale lo de estado del servidor desconocido y fallo al verificar el servidor? no me deja ingresar a mi cuenta ya de hace 2 días y no se por qué, además me pone que la contraseña o el nombre es incorrecta, de verdad que…
  • Nissail -

Liked iRawr’s post in the thread NDA Dagger Changes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kheeta: “Quote from Styrwirld: “Quote from kheeta: “Like dagger user I’ve better have half of that dmg but with old Dash range ” As a Main dagger user (I am Binara ign) I prefer the dash to TAKE damage from me, like -15% damage, and…
  • Axlll -

Replied to the thread Проблема с лаунчером.

Я нашел несколько тем на англ. форуме, но там те же вопросы и без решения проблемы, просто приложили ссылки на скачивание клиента, но пробелму это не решает(
  • OceanSpirit -

Replied to the thread Avalonian Dungeons - A Full Guide.

Quote from Quazars: “Sorry about that... long story short - I fixed it. Should work again! ” You're my hero
  • OceanSpirit -

Liked Quazars’s post in the thread Avalonian Dungeons - A Full Guide.

Like (Post)
    Sorry about that... long story short - I fixed it. Should work again!
  • iRawr -

Quote from Niefart: “@ Sword mobility you forgot about heroic charges As for daggers, they can run with what they want like any other weapon, even in mail armor like old Equart's Build for a pair of daggers. As for the arguments, they are simple: No…
  • Basically we have 5 or so different time zones to choose from and the attack times of these zones is spread out based on the city. So for example you split the black zone up into a pie chart. All the zones in the Fort sterling chunk would be on the 0+…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Equart’s post in the thread Solo PvP Pair Daggers/Swords.

Like (Post)
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Like (Post)
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Like (Post)
  • Quazars -

Replied to the thread Avalonian Dungeons - A Full Guide.

Sorry about that... long story short - I fixed it. Should work again!