Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Raithe -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Pay to Play? verfasst.

Beitrag
    We already determined the thread is about p2p. No confusion man. Being able to buy fame feels bad. Like cheating. You don't have to feel as I do. Either way. Buy to play and pay to play are really different things. As premium is very doable in game I…
  • letwolf -

Mag den Beitrag von ixxxo im Thema Is this open world meta acceptable?.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Theat: „In real life, imagine for a second, you're on a horse and running from 3 or 5 other horses “ Would you put yourself in such situation IRL? Me for sure not. But this is not IRL, it's not even trying to look realistic. And that's…
  • Targun -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Pay to Play? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Fusionbomb: „Zitat von Raithe: „The only thing I see as pay to play in this game is the tomes man. “ I think you're confusing P2W. “ You are both confused. Paying for the amount of gold required to buy neough tomes to actually start…
  • Grimhawke-EB -

Mag den Beitrag von Sinatra.SUN im Thema Crystal Realm Battles - Share Your Feedback.

Like (Beitrag)
    I think the biggest problem is that royal lands territories suddeny becomes the most rewarding territories to own, which follows a reslly weird line of design choices lately. Reward from a royal terri: 384 Reward from a anglia terri. 408 Neglible…
  • ‘Not Even Close’ was formed on 11/10/18 and is currently looking to expand to build our guild from the ground up! North American Play Times, East & West Coast. Who are we? We are a group of 4 friends that just began playing Albion about two weeks ago.…
  • I requested you on friends and sent you some in game mail. Looking forward to talking with you. If I'm not on and Mushmann is, please reach out to him. Thanks, Dnarem
  • Mandala -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Is this open world meta acceptable? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Theat: „ In real life, imagine for a second, you're on a horse and running from 3 or 5 other horses. You would get caught, and die. It's semi-realistic in this sense. “ Theat not sure which world you live in... But in real life no one…
  • Grimhawke-EB -

Mag den Beitrag von ixxxo im Thema Is this open world meta acceptable?.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Theat: „In real life, imagine for a second, you're on a horse and running from 3 or 5 other horses “ Would you put yourself in such situation IRL? Me for sure not. But this is not IRL, it's not even trying to look realistic. And that's…
  • Mandala -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Will we ever see Bow being used in 5v5 as often as Xbow / Frost ? verfasst.

Beitrag
    My only argument is that you have ways to avoid/block a purge and with your AA distance makes it hard for a meele to purge you too, depending on your team setup ofc. About the Frost Shot I am curious how strong it will be for OW compared to the old one…
  • ixxxo -

Beitrag
  • Wadefu -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [POE] - Scouting verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von letwolf: „I dont understand your hatred against scouting. “ I don't think it's scouting in general, it's the combination of scouting, being able to log out, being able to A out and receiving bubble.
  • Mandala -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Theat: „I'm disappointed everytime I read this thread and players suggest that 1 player ought to survive against 3 or 5 or more than 10. In real life, imagine for a second, you're on a horse and running from 3 or 5 other horses. You would…
  • Raithe -

Beitrag
    Due to the balance issues between pvp and pve.......what if we had a pve/gather/normal set of gear on and a set of slots for pvp gear that you could hit a hot swap button or set it to auto swap if you or your group are targeted? Might be problematic. It…
  • tabooshka -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema A Brief Guide to Crystal Realm Battles verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Ryudo: „19:00 UTC is a bad time. It is a late evening for a lot of players. “ no its not
  • letwolf -

Beitrag
    Size of effective FF group is 4-5 man. Size of average diving group is around 10. Plus FF group is always overloaded with mobs and cant defend effectively. Plus FF group is wearing PvE- effective gear and skills.("Thanks" SBI ! We cant switch skills…