Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Nailys -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Raithe: „1) This map is really bad. Just wipe and put a normal map without a caerleon.......you know like anything that came before this map really would be better. A photo of a saltine cracker would make a better map. 2) Distance. This map…
  • flyn -

Hat das Thema Testserver Patch Notes - Nimue Patch #3 gestartet.

Thema
    Nimue Patch #3 - Ver. 1.13.369 - 12 December 2018 The Yuletide season has come to Albion! Presents and decorated trees can now be seen throughout Albion's cities and towns. Beyond that a new building is being constructed next to the Realmgate. Rumors…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Mag den Beitrag von GrayMo im Thema Alliance logged in members.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hi @Barloch, Thank you for your feedback! I think this is a very good idea, however this is currently not possible due to the way guild Information is gathered within alliances (you cannot see the members of the other guilds in your alliance, only…
  • GrayMo -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Adding a way to see online alliance members verfasst.

Beitrag
    Hi @Barloch, please check here -Mo
  • GrayMo -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Alliance logged in members verfasst.

Beitrag
    Hi @Barloch, Thank you for your feedback! I think this is a very good idea, however this is currently not possible due to the way guild Information is gathered within alliances (you cannot see the members of the other guilds in your alliance, only…
  • KickinMACHINE -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Xbows:unused and plain bad skills verfasst.

Beitrag
    Q without standtime would've been too OP. Just imagine how easy it would be to kite with this, u'd be like a curse now, super high mobility and even bigger range with explosions. Dont forget its aoe yet.
  • Raithe -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online verfasst.

Beitrag
    1) This map is really bad. Just wipe and put a normal map without a caerleon.......you know like anything that came before this map really would be better. A photo of a saltine cracker would make a better map. 2) Distance. This map connects everything…
  • GamingGod -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Приглашаем в гильдию RUSSIAN GUILD verfasst.

Beitrag
    12 часов по серверу, онлайн 42 человека. В дискорде два рейда один 13 человек, второй 11. Скинул бы скрины, да что-то не вставляется
  • Naiden750 -

Hat das Thema Crafting Capacity gestartet.

Thema
    Hello everyone !!! How do I increase the crafting capacity of a shopkeeper? ç___ç
  • glokz -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema GvG Season 5 Schedule verfasst.

Beitrag
    Probably because your only argument was - "oh no, BA will win the season". But you've got what you have asked for. Also I have no clue why still haven't updated event calendar once: 1. Castles have been moved from 24/7 fights to 2 time slots, and…
  • Eternalhaze -

Mag den Beitrag von ixxxo im Thema Bloodletter is too much played.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Owlsane: „BL is ok in openworld, ok in small scale pvp, ok in gvg and ok in zvz. “ I am sorry, but BL is not ok for openworld especially. It could be ok 1v1 against warbow let's say, or other mobile/CC weapons. But there are very specific…
  • Elsa -

Mag den Beitrag von Carrelle im Thema Red vs. Blue Announcement.

Like (Beitrag)
    Introduction Red vs Blue is one of the longest standing institutions from the EVE Online universe, being traced back to 2008. Rather than PvP for a specific goal, PvP is the goal. The new Faction Warfare mechanics have allowed us to adapt this concept…
  • Elsa -

Mag den Beitrag von Carrelle im Thema Red vs. Blue Announcement.

Like (Beitrag)
    Huge turn-out this evening and overall extremely positive feedback!
  • Erehwon -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Red vs. Blue Announcement verfasst.

Beitrag
    Go big or go home! Let's smash some Reds! :thumbsup: 10/12/2018 20:00 UTC EU Event! 11/12/2018 03:30 UTC US Event!
  • GrayMo -

Mag den Beitrag von BriarMoss im Thema Chest Tab suggestion!.

Like (Beitrag)
    I think SBI said that they're looking into how to do this but something with map clusters makes it difficult to set up in Albion. Edit: Found it, from GrayMo: 53f1568d46.png
  • MrsLove -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Cap alliances at 300 characters verfasst.

Beitrag
    Totally support the idea of capping alliances to a certain number of members. I think 300 is a bit too much on the lower side. Maybe 500 members cap would work. Gonna be hard to go from no cap to cap, but let's hope the devs will listen and introduce the…