Recent Activities

• Antagnostic -

Liked SHARKY’s post in the thread In game Mutes from Mods.

Like (Post)
    Maybe if you spent a little longer on your school work, instead of wasting your time playing video games, you'd be able to string a coherent sentence together.
  • Draedark -

Liked Fusionbomb’s post in the thread The 1 E Weapon System And Why It Needs To Change.

Like (Post)
    Even now, look at how many complaints there are about "balance" on the forums and Reddit (even though balance in this game is actually rather good). Doubling the E abilities would also double the QQing, and would be a nightmare to keep the general…
  • DildoSwaggings -

Liked DoomRawrus’s post in the thread Is the game worth playing in 2020?.

Like (Post)
    The game is well worth playing if you enjoy things like full loot PvP and a bit of freedom in your class. There's a number of things to do from gathering resources, fishing, to transporting products about for money. Small PvP, medium PvP and even…
  • DildoSwaggings -

Liked Neef’s post in the thread Is the game worth playing in 2020?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from AwPain: “not worth playing if you have low patience. the game is full of minor bug and error. and basic coding error. like why havent the game qualify for google play. think about that ” because the game hasn't been launched on google…
  • DildoSwaggings -

Liked GokuBlackBR’s post in the thread Is the game worth playing in 2020?.

Like (Post)
    The game is great.
  • Tabor -

Liked CaptainCheesy’s post in the thread Le knight armor..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Anonxinho: “Quote from Idebenn: “Let's endlessly destroy gear because the gameplay revolves around running and resetting over and over! ” This!This reseting meta is totally retard, you can missplay like 10 times and get out of it and try…
  • Dexter -

Replied to the thread Aus dem Spiel geflogen und komme nicht mehr rein.

Sollte inzwischen gelöst sein vermute ich? Ansonsten nach Möglichkeit mal über nen VPN verbinden, PC / Router Neustart etc. wenn das nicht hilft am besten an den Support wenden.
  • DeaThMXL -

Replied to the thread EasyAnti-Cheat.

I agree with the aggressive exetaz. It doesn't look like an EAC problem. Started after the patch today. Mobile players faced the same problem in neighboring topics. But I sent the report just in case.
  • Norgannon -

Replied to the thread HustlinHitmans ⚔️ [Reclutamiento abierto].

• Norgannon -

Replied to the thread HustlinHitmans ⚔️ [Reclutamiento abierto].

• GokuBlackBR -

Replied to the thread Is the game worth playing in 2020?.

• H4ns0 -

Replied to the thread Guilda S T A R K S recrutando pois o inverno está chegando....

É isso ai galera, na teoria voce não ganha montaria mas estamos agora com um evento interno. Se estiver na guilda entre os 10 players que mais pontuar na season e não ganhar uma montaria, a guilda vai te dar uma. Então pode vir jogar com a gente e…
  • Угу, то то мы не можем ничего хорошего кроме мусора продать после этого апдейта на Черном рынке.
  • JitaJones -

Replied to the thread Dungeon Chest Loot.

PVM - No drop, no fun, no money . Craft after last update is dead. We can't sell any good item on Black Market.
  • DeaThMXL -

Liked exetaz’s post in the thread EasyAnti-Cheat.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dagother: “Quote from exetaz: “aint work i did it. ” If nothing works then contact EAC support from the link I sent above, they should be able to help you or at least tell you why you're getting kicked. ” its the game i play fortnite,…
  • DildoSwaggings -

Replied to the thread Is the game worth playing in 2020?.

Quote from AwPain: “not worth playing if you have low patience. the game is full of minor bug and error. and basic coding error. like why havent the game qualify for google play. think about that ” I think you should think less, your neurons are…
  • Dagother -

Quote from DeaThMXL: “Quote from Dagother: “Quote from exetaz: “aint work i did it. ” If nothing works then contact EAC support from the link I sent above, they should be able to help you or at least tell you why you're getting kicked. ” Where…
  • exetaz -

Quote from Dagother: “Quote from exetaz: “aint work i did it. ” If nothing works then contact EAC support from the link I sent above, they should be able to help you or at least tell you why you're getting kicked. ” its the game i play fortnite,…
  • DeaThMXL -

Quote from Dagother: “Quote from exetaz: “aint work i did it. ” If nothing works then contact EAC support from the link I sent above, they should be able to help you or at least tell you why you're getting kicked. ” Where I can get player ID? I'm new.
  • WnnBKey -

Replied to the thread Corrupted crystal IMMORTAL bug.

It's the game mechanics telling you to learn to PvP and git gud. Don't break crystals, learn to PvP. On a side note, it does suck when ingame mechanics fail. I hope they can fix this for the rat builds. Goodluck.