Recent Activities

• arteme -

Liked Kopetcam’s post in the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gerrit: “Quote from Atlant35: “Прочитав высеры Артемки проведу для него малый экскурс в математику, а потом и реалии. И так . Что касается лута с…
  • Atosis -

Posted the thread Bug/Exploit reduced CD.

Thread
    Hi while using Refreshing sprint with Hunter shoes I have noticed that IF I activate the Refreshing sprint and then cast a spell the CD time is HALVED. I believe you see how powerfull this exploit can be in PVP. Hope you notice it and give me something…
  • Quote from Reef: “Quote from Kopetcam: “(без серьезных на то причин) ” можно здесь поподробнее? какие причины считаешь достаточно весомыми? ” Скам,…
  • Viperzilla -

Replied to the thread [MAGA] NA/EU NO TAX [LYMHURST].

• El1jah -

Liked Lofthild’s post in the thread Red / Black Zone Solo Dungeon Change is a Bummer.

Like (Post)
    Quote from NummyJammers: “iRawr your argument is risk vs reword because you assume all diver's dive with 3 +. I looked at your albion state page. Every kill you have has 3 to 4 assists. Now look at mine... your talking about how you play (simi zerger…
  • tomsk -

Replied to the thread Rework of focus system.

So then I am probably noob, but I don't know how, everything I do is very cheap, not possible to earn 8m for premium, I was playing in Closed Alpha and everything changed :D
  • Kopetcam -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from Gerrit: “Quote from Atlant35: “Прочитав высеры Артемки проведу для него малый экскурс в математику, а потом и реалии. И так . Что касается лута с…
  • El1jah -

Liked SgtVancoor’s post in the thread Red / Black Zone Solo Dungeon Change is a Bummer.

Like (Post)
    everyone needs to stop bitching about the change to solo dungeon mechanics. This game punished players without a group or who were new for venturing out into more dangerous areas. Those people's play Style has beem lackluster forever... Corrupted…
  • Quote from Kopetcam: “(без серьезных на то причин) ” можно здесь поподробнее? какие причины считаешь достаточно весомыми?
  • CassX -

Liked iRawr’s post in the thread [14. August 2020] Rise of Avalon Update - Hotfix 2.

Like (Post)
    Quote from CassX: “Quote from iRawr: “P.S. I didn't see any case for 1 year, when SBI gives anything to the player who lost something by the server side game problems, random server restart or so(clearly not a players fault). And i am pretty sure it…
  • iRawr -

Replied to the thread [14. August 2020] Rise of Avalon Update - Hotfix 2.

Quote from CassX: “Quote from iRawr: “P.S. I didn't see any case for 1 year, when SBI gives anything to the player who lost something by the server side game problems, random server restart or so(clearly not a players fault). And i am pretty sure it…
  • Ginsenko -

Replied to the thread deathgivers too strong, it needs a nerf.

I agree deathgivers needs either a nerf or a rework. And I would not stop there, whole dagger tree needs a revisit, Bloodletter (people is even running 5 of them in HGs) and 1h dagger have been OP (the latter being easier to counter tough), black hands…
  • LordSilva -

Liked iRawr’s post in the thread Season 10 Brings Incredible New Rewards.

Like (Post)
    Quote from keeperofnature: “No beemount? ?( ” They don't know that meme i think. If they ever read the players feedback, we already will have a bee skin on the bug for sure^^ Even the guy who post bees every day untill bee mount, was already give…
  • El1jah -

Liked Jeregor’s post in the thread Red / Black Zone Solo Dungeon Change is a Bummer.

Like (Post)
    I know I said it on the thread in the feedback testing forums but I 100% agree with the avalon portal timers being used on solo dungeons. I think this is the best solution to the problem by far. But as a reminder Korn did say they would be scaling the…
  • dzoh_5 -

Replied to the thread [Crimson Imperium Reborn] - The PVP Guild.

• iRawr -

Replied to the thread corrupted dungeons are terrible..

Quote from Dismadeus: “Too much pve, this is supposed to be for 1v1 why is out of combat regen a thing in this? ” Just this. Wtf? Put the players in god damn combat for 10 min after the first hit, or till the enemy was dead. Why you let the out of…
  • El1jah -

Liked Bukem’s post in the thread Red / Black Zone Solo Dungeon Change is a Bummer.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lofthild: “Quote from Bukem: “Maybe people like playing with their friends? The open-world, PVP can happen at any point, non-scripted style of gameplay was a major draw for a lot of people. I get that solo players get salty about being dove…
  • Burgrave -

Replied to the thread AVOID ME - НЕ ДЛЯ КАЗУАЛОВ || Набор в ZvZ-гильдию..

• CassX -

Replied to the thread [14. August 2020] Rise of Avalon Update - Hotfix 2.

Quote from iRawr: “P.S. I didn't see any case for 1 year, when SBI gives anything to the player who lost something by the server side game problems, random server restart or so(clearly not a players fault). And i am pretty sure it will never happen,…
  • Al-Capone -

Replied to the thread [Satchel of Insight] to make the players stay in safe zones, forever....

Wenn in der black wirklich so wenig los sein sollte was ich aber nicht glaube. Dann liegt das eher daran das andere Gilden die Hideouts von neuen oder kleineren gilden gleich Abreißen müssen. Würden die großen Gilden mehr Hidouts von Kleinen Gilden…