Recent Activities

• Shrederinoo -

Replied to the thread Economy Laborer/Journal nerf was way too harsh.

I see another big issue in the system which is not very apparent yet because many of us had huge material reserves to supply our crafting. However, those reserves are running out, and i see quite a few previously abundant materials simply going extinct…
  • Frezka -

Posted the thread Pakiety startowe czy warto? kilka pytań początkującego.

Thread
    Dzień dobry, Gram od wczoraj w Albiona i odblokowałem przed chwilą eq na poziomie 4. Ale za bardzo nie ogarniam tej gry i mam kilka pytań: 1. Co dają pakiety startowe ten za 220 i 500zł? dokładnie chodzi mi czy dają jakieś przedmioty czy tylko…
  • Waxenn -

Replied to the thread MARCUS YENİ OYUNCULARINI ARIYOR !.

• wanderkid -

Posted the thread ⚔️ ** LA CONECTA . RECRUITING !** ⚔️.

Thread
    ⚔️ ** LA CONECTA . RECRUITING !** ⚔️ WHO WE ARE: Welcome to La Conecta (We Will Overcome) A new guild to train zvz fighters for mage raid,territorys,castles,zvz,crystal prepare for the next season! WHAT WE OFFER: train for zvz’s to become…
  • Itsmagic001 -

Replied to the thread This game is solo/duo unfriendly.

• The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread Weeping repeater needs buff.

• DeadlyWipe -

Replied to the thread Iniciativa FF 24hrs está recrutando!.

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Lands Awakened Patch 4.

Like (Post)
    Lands Awakened Patch 4 Quality-of-Life Improvements - Party markers now persist when changing zones - Silver piles now behave like loot bags with their visual effects, and no longer show the "rising particle" effect until they are ready to be looted -…
  • Grizbold -

Replied to the thread (NA/EU-English speaking-Very active-Non toxic community).

• Dedulya -

Replied to the thread JAMAICA.

Replied to the thread Re: Albion Online named best PvP MMO by MassivelyOP.

i started playing because i saw something saying it had great PvE but from what i see it doesnt, for those who lothe PvP like me this is another no go game unless they fix the issues where you can still get attacked even in blue zones but then you are…
  • Windfuri -

Liked DaLi’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Lands Awakened Patch 4.

Like (Post)
    @PrintsKaspian Social > Lock Window button still turns off after each client restart. Is this really such an unsolvable task that it has been impossible to solve for more than a year?
  • ASTRAL31TCH -

Posted the thread Weeping repeater needs buff.

Thread
    Weeping needs a buff, its damage is really underwhelming for a bombing weapon. Im pretty sure the weeping is one of the clapping weapons of the game, it used to be the same as galatine, brim, and energy shaper, it can deal a huge damage to help the
  • Zerobreaker -

Replied to the thread Dual Swords need some love.

Quote from Metteia: “Hey guys! How often do you see duals? Either in corrupteds or open world? For me it looks like it's been mostly a newby trap weapon. Like they look cool, have satisfying attack speed and animation, and their E looks great on paper.…
  • Zerobreaker -

Replied to the thread İnventory.

Quote from UNCLESERSEBIL: “We need more inventory spaces ” agreed, having both a weight limit and space limit kinda makes the game less fun since you keep having to waste time moving back and fourth from your location to where you store stuff.
  • Zerobreaker -

Liked UNCLESERSEBIL’s post in the thread İnventory.

Like (Post)
    We need more inventory spaces
  • EvilGao -

Replied to the thread Learning point using.

Quote from Worros: “Everything will level without LPs. LPs are basically a shortcut. Using a LPs can skip from 20% to next level. So if you have level 1 whatever and you gain fame to reach 20% of progress towards level 2 you can continue faming and…
  • Zerobreaker -

Replied to the thread Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online.

non PvP and Non PK zones upto T8 better balancing for those that dont want to go down the combat path PvE zone Upto T8 where you cannot be attacked by players at all after playing for a little while me , my housemate and a few others that i have spoken…
  • Worros -

Everything will level without LPs. LPs are basically a shortcut. Using a LPs can skip from 20% to next level. So if you have level 1 whatever and you gain fame to reach 20% of progress towards level 2 you can continue faming and eventually hit level 2 or…
  • EvilGao -

Quote from Worros: “Don't waste them on combat as it will level on its own. Save them for gathering to skip levels. That is pretty much what we advice in Help chat all the time. Also use Help chat in game for any game related questions you may…