Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Midgard -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Do i have time to get everything in the carnival challenges? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Hakr: „Not played since they released from beta testing and was wonder if I purchased premium would I have enough time to get all the rewards in the carnival challenge thing? or is this something that required me to start from the 1st of…
  • gmatagmis -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Политическая обстановка в мире Albion) verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von PLUARUS: „Пора бы уже схему ненависти ру кланов нарисовать чтобы увидеть кто кого ненавидет. “ All Russian guilds hate each other. (c)
  • Vindrax -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Returning Player - Looking for Community verfasst.

Beitrag
    Hey bud, Our guild is active exactly during your normal playtimes and we focus almost exclusively on small scale black zone fights and small fame farm groups. Feel free to check out our recruitment thread here, let me know if you have any questions:
  • Midgard -

Mag den Beitrag von Khladraven im Thema [Updated] Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von glokz: „1. Lots of content is not accessible to new players / part-time gamers 2. Small bunch of players control almost everything that matters 3. Outlands are too safe - majority of players that live in outlands are part of top 3 biggest…
  • Vindrax -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema TOGETHER WE CAN - MAKE ALBION GREAT AGAIN verfasst.

Beitrag
    Last night in CV, they killed our group of 7 with a group of 21. So we came back with 10... see what happens: youtube.com/watch?v=LZE9cG8TVlk If you're a player that enjoys small group content, active during NA evenings, and looking to join a skilled…
  • Skitted -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Colorblindness in game. verfasst.

Beitrag
    Isn't it the same for everybody, neither can I tell if an effect was cast by an ally or an enemy...but a more visual indication if another player is your friend/foe would make sense
  • Amoebius76 -

Mag den Beitrag von Toira74 im Thema Colorblindness in game..

Like (Beitrag)
    Good morning, I am a relatively new player in the Albion Online world, with only a couple of weeks of experience I have already had several problems when it comes to knowing if the skills thrown in the middle of a fight are allies or enemies. This is…
  • Synced -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Combating Lymhurst AND Fort Sterling Monopoly. Join us! verfasst.

Beitrag
    I would propose crafting system spawning around the world for a limited number of usage at low fee/ limited time available to counter measure the importance of town plots for crafting and stimulate communication :) If they are rare enough it shouldn't be a…
  • Fred_the_Barbarian -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Do i have time to get everything in the carnival challenges? verfasst.

Beitrag
    It depends. You can get 50,000 bonus points a day, but there's no cap on how many points you can earn from farming/gathering/PvE. So if you grind harder you can still make it.
  • zoopreme -

Mag den Beitrag von Pest im Thema [UDL] Undead Lords - Kill 'em all (NA).

Like (Beitrag)
    eBa3VXG.jpg Undead Lords [UDL] in Albion Online Originally founded in October 1994 in AOL's Neverwinter Nights, UDL has a long history as a formidable and tight-knit force in many MMOs (list below). In AO our tradition of well honed PVP groups…
  • Hakr -

Hat das Thema Do i have time to get everything in the carnival challenges? gestartet.

Thema
    Not played since they released from beta testing and was wonder if I purchased premium would I have enough time to get all the rewards in the carnival challenge thing? or is this something that required me to start from the 1st of feb?
  • Meleodus -

Hat das Thema Do you like COOKIES? Use my trial keys. gestartet.

Thema
  • Szachu -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Powrót po długiej przerwie verfasst.

Beitrag
    Próbowałem wrócić do gry ale niestety w dalszym ciągu wszystko jest marnej jakości. Ogólnie na obecną chwile granie w tą gierke mija się z celem. Wszystko jest takie nijakie. Za to dzisiaj Life is Feudal dostał wersję f2p na steamie więc warto
  • HazeRavager -

Hat das Thema Free Trial keys available !!! Always up-to-date 24/25 Left # ENJOY# gestartet.

Thema
    Hi there u want to try out this awesome game? thumbup.png Than use one of my keys it's for free!! and u can play the game for 7 days straight. If you might have any questions? feel free to ask. U may also send me a personal message on discord: [DTSQ]…
  • Synced -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Combating Lymhurst AND Fort Sterling Monopoly. Join us! verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Ravenar: „Zitat von Stormlord: „Round table = inner circle of Albion + hording a tonne of unreported exploits = unbalanced set of advantages “ I have come to the same conclusion over the years. But I don't have any proof. Many things seem…
  • Astra1 -

Hat das Thema Many Many trial keys gestartet.

Thema