Recent Activities

• AsianSlut -

Replied to the thread SAY CHEES3 is recruiting players - (MARTLOCK LOCKED).

• Al3jandra -

Liked Turboman8000’s post in the thread Fútbol soccer en Albion.

Like (Post)
    Anoche he soñado que entraba en albion e iba a un edificio en la ciudad donde había una especie de zona de juegos, y allí habían portales a estadios de fútbol con cesped de los distintos biomas. Y entré usando un npc que me asignó un equipo para…
  • Dedulya -

Replied to the thread JAMAICA.

- Ознакомиться с условиями,а так же оставить заявку на вступление,вы можете по дс-ссылке:discord.gg/hYYYHZxxcU 828408799.gif
  • Quagga -

Replied to the thread Roads of Avalon Rewards are still bad.

the game is overpopulated cause of HO's, risk = reward doesn't exist, black market meta is spamming as much trash gear as possible (feed yellow zone players) and so on and on...
  • Quagga -

Liked Gnomead’s post in the thread Roads of Avalon Rewards are still bad.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gratinus: “The roads need more rewards, the chest are still pretty bad for the time it takes you to clear a field. It's all very expensive and it's taking people out of the game, we need more rewards! ” I've basically quit the game now…
  • Crooked1 -

Posted the thread Hello everyone !.

Thread
    Yesterday ( february / 7 / 2023 ) i won the raffle on Albion Online twitch live . i received a code insert it on the home page but didnt received nothing like 8 hours now nothing just nada . i contacted support with screenshots and info about the…
  • Madma -

Replied to the thread Bread is not food?.

Yeah, it follows no logic but bread is only an ingredient for sandwiches and stews...same for fish, a whole fish is valid as food, but chopped fish isn't, unless you use it to prepare grilled fish.
  • StaffJack -

Replied to the thread [9. January 2023] Beyond the Veil Patch 3.

Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Beyond the Veil Patch 3 - Ver. 21.030.1 - January 9, 2023 ... - Roaming Avalonian Mobs and weaker Avalonian Camps have been adjusted in difficulty and reward to work well for 1-3 players. These camps are now marked with a green
  • Voryson -

Replied to the thread Economy Heroic abilities in Albion.

Albion is DEFINED by its classless gameplay. You are what you wear is the motto. If we wanna powercreep and increase the customization I'd rather go for a new inventory slot like a trinket. Activatable or passive. Think what they have done with faction…
  • Quagga -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Balancing Errors.

Quote from Cathlin: “All these balance moves are not like "errors" but more look like to be set on purpose. Vastly overpowering some items and at the same time nerfing very hard others during some middle term cycles requires non hardcore players to…
  • Midgard -

Liked Shadowbrick’s post in the thread Asia founders pack.

Like (Post)
    The nametags included in the new Albion East Founder Packs will only be available on the Albion East server and won't interfere with the already existing nametags on West.
  • Quagga -

Liked Cathlin’s post in the thread Combat Balance Balancing Errors.

Like (Post)
    All these balance moves are not like "errors" but more look like to be set on purpose. Vastly overpowering some items and at the same time nerfing very hard others during some middle term cycles requires non hardcore players to respec or buy higher tier…
  • Voryson -

Liked YacineBrutal’s post in the thread Shitty devs, remove guild CD or at least warn us..

Like (Post)
    You have a warn when someone invit you.
  • Shadowbrick -

Replied to the thread Asia founders pack.

The nametags included in the new Albion East Founder Packs will only be available on the Albion East server and won't interfere with the already existing nametags on West.
  • Winter bear pros and cons Pros: Tanky High carry weight (3000kgs~) has escape abilities and passives cons: slow dead giveaway that you are transporting can be easily spotted and scouted and a gank party can form because you move very slowly. doesnt…
  • Voryson -

Liked Captainrussia’s post in the thread Combat Balance Infernal Scythe rework suggestion.

Like (Post)
    bump
  • Voryson -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Infernal Scythe rework suggestion.

Quote from PaladinJavier: “Bruh really pretty Dumb buff ideas. ” <3 Quote from PaladinJavier: “Please keep in mind You can't have a weapon type to do everything. ” Please keep in mind they created such a thing as the shadowcaller, which is close to…
  • Midgard -

Replied to the thread Asia founders pack.

Quote from KingJokerz: “Is the crystal name tag also included in the western server? It seems a little off to include that, especially with the gold founders package as the original founders from before release already have a gold name tag. So if an…
  • fip -

Replied to the thread Economy Heroic abilities in Albion.

unironically i think this is brilliant. I dont necessarily think this exact idea should be implemented, but these kind of ideas are what albion needs. i believe albion needs a new design philosophy to adding content at this point. there's only so many…