Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Nailys -

Mag den Beitrag von Lemonz im Thema Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    I have a question, are we playing a RELEASED GAME or EARLY ACCESS?? Trial on live? - The majority appear to indicate greater player motivation to engage and create content is needed. - Crystals give rewards directly to the players and their effort…
  • Nailys -

Mag den Beitrag von Equartus im Thema Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    I would love to leave my feedback, but i cant. Just got no experience here , but i hope you will make the right decision @Retroman . Good luck! And be Wise!
  • imaspacesuit -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema WTS Guild Island - 1x T7 Guildhall, 12x T7 Houses, 51x T8 Blacksmith Laborers verfasst.

Beitrag
    I'll hand over the guild too, so it'll be possible to even ban me from accessing the island.
  • Robinhoodrs -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Possible Alliance Change verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von slizzard: „Zitat von Syndic: „I have to agree with Wadefu here, changing core game mechanics for lulz-lets-test and the attitude displayed doesn't inspire any confidence whatsoever. “ So you'd rather them try nothing at all and we sit in…
  • Breo -

Mag den Beitrag von Kogolito im Thema Free 7 day trial keys to try the game out for FREE!.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hi, Comment why u want a code and il message you one :) IGN: Kooghan
  • Breo -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Free 7 day trial keys to try the game out for FREE! verfasst.

Beitrag
    Hi! I`d like a key because i have been following the development of this game forever now ever since the beginning, and got bummed out when they announced it would be buy to play. But if i get a chance to test out the game, I can really decide if it will…
  • slizzard -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Syndic: „I have to agree with Wadefu here, changing core game mechanics for lulz-lets-test and the attitude displayed doesn't inspire any confidence whatsoever. “ So you'd rather them try nothing at all and we sit in this whirlpool for the ride?
  • Elenol -

Mag den Beitrag von Lemonz im Thema Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    I have a question, are we playing a RELEASED GAME or EARLY ACCESS?? Trial on live? - The majority appear to indicate greater player motivation to engage and create content is needed. - Crystals give rewards directly to the players and their effort…
  • GoldWolfx -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Free 7 day trial keys to try the game out for FREE! verfasst.

Beitrag
  • GoldWolfx -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Kogolito: „Hi, Comment why u want a code and il message you one :) IGN: Kooghan “ Hey man , huge mmo fan , just deleted Crusaders of Light - I want a real gaming experience :thumbup:
  • Owlsane -

Mag den Beitrag von owensssss im Thema Bodyblock.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Kayl: „ upon activation ure purged of everything (even unpurgable buffs) “ albion in a nutshell
  • Emaosp -

Hat das Thema Can I have a trial key please? gestartet.

Thema
    I'm trying to get a trial key for days. Can someone help me, please? I'm very excited to start playing Albion but I want to try it first before buying it. If possible send me by email: kelvinpfw@hotmail.com Thanks
  • Emaosp -

Folgt nun Kogolito.

Folgen
  • Sinuous -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Elenol: „Sinuous I think he’s speaking more about the ability of strong open world groups to quickly pivot from Mercia to Cumbria to anglia to royals and back to Mercia depending where the content is at. In other words, if we limit the…
  • Pegasus -

Mag den Beitrag von Veetus im Thema Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    I would just ask that @Retroman sees how EVE did it and go from there - they have mechanics that are in place that are configurable/optional and it makes total sense. eveonline.com/article/corp-lit…ngs-friendly-fire-control
  • Lemonz -

Beitrag