Recent Activities

• Aurin -

Replied to the thread Multiple account and client question.

You can but those characters have to have premium.
  • GrappaMan -

Posted the thread Multiple account and client question.

Thread
    Good evening, i'm new on albion and i have 2 questions. Is possible open 2 client simultaneosly with ofc 2 account different or it is forbidden? I risk any kind of ban or i can do that?
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread Streamer Snapshot: Kokosmilch.

Like (Post)
    4ee968d7bc52046ac15e0cd8bdb0866967ae9b82.jpeg Kokosmilch creates videos ranging from the thrilling to the absurd, with a focus on small-group PvP. Read more and watch his videos here: albiononline.com/en/news/streamer-snapshot-kokosmilch
  • HIDKstr -

Liked Borbarad’s post in the thread Guardian Helmet nerf Big mistake. They killing solo players..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ophill: “I am also not a fan on this change. I use guardian helmet while doing solo dungeons to keep my health topped of so I don't have to stop and wait for health regen, and so I don't encounter players while I'm low health. This change…
  • HIDKstr -

Liked Mrpotato’s post in the thread Corrupted Dungeons.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Deliosa: “ Step 1: Make it so people can't enter corrupted dungeons wwith gathering gear Step 2: Nerf Tombhammer stun duration to 2.8 and nerf slowing charge to 2 seconds as well Step 3: Nerf Wind Wall - most of the rats use it and it…
  • HIDKstr -

Replied to the thread Corrupted Dungeons.

Im almost totally agree with potato. Plate should had less CC buff on plate armors, (i mean, they had 50% just for wearing it, or u nerf that or the damage they do, or something...) In point 3, i think we need a buff on valor boots (avalon ones), so we…
  • Borbarad -

Replied to the thread Guardian Helmet nerf Big mistake. They killing solo players..

Quote from Ophill: “I am also not a fan on this change. I use guardian helmet while doing solo dungeons to keep my health topped of so I don't have to stop and wait for health regen, and so I don't encounter players while I'm low health. This change…
  • HIDKstr -

Replied to the thread Plate in Corrupted Dungeons needs to be removed from CD or penalised in CD..

im on that too, i had the post of the "plate and demon cape" open currently. But i think the big problem is or the damage + stun/cc option that a plate player had. With the change of guardian helmet that meta will be very fucked. They will play more like…
  • Superheavyweight -

Posted the thread Not a bug but...

Thread
    Any chance you can increase the box size of usernames in game? My username comes out as: Superheavyweig ht Discrimination against the long named lol..
  • GreedyChick -

Replied to the thread Stuff that will cause ban?.

Quote from Saffiana: “Spamming can, will and has gotten people muted. If a GM or MOD happens to be in the zone with you and you are spamming we can mute you for Spam. You would get a warning and most of us will stick around to see if you paid…
  • GreedyChick -

Liked Saffiana’s post in the thread Stuff that will cause ban?.

Like (Post)
    Spamming can, will and has gotten people muted. If a GM or MOD happens to be in the zone with you and you are spamming we can mute you for Spam. You would get a warning and most of us will stick around to see if you paid attention to it. Mutes will go…
  • Everyone who plays CD at T8 knows the issue : Plates - Knight armor and armor of valor . Armors should be somewhat balanced. Yet, if cloth meets plate, cloth dies. Cloth can´t one shot plate, while plate can one shot cloth - that says a lot. And i…
  • Everyone who plays CD at T8 knows the issue : Plates - Knight armor and armor of valor . Armors should be somewhat balanced. Yet, if cloth meets plate, cloth dies. Cloth can´t one shot plate, while plate can one shot cloth - that says a lot. And i…
  • HIDKstr -

Replied to the thread Plate damage and demon cape.

Yeah, most probably the big thing on armor its the CC buff; 50% without pasives. And the slightly more CC resistance. Glad to read more opinions, anyway armor it is to OP right now.
  • Saffiana -

Liked Fusionbomb’s post in the thread Mounts that maintain load bonus even while in inventory.

Like (Post)
    Mammoths, oxen, and bears do not retain carryweight. Pigs, lizards, stags, and equine mounts do.
  • Saffiana -

Replied to the thread Stuff that will cause ban?.

Spamming can, will and has gotten people muted. If a GM or MOD happens to be in the zone with you and you are spamming we can mute you for Spam. You would get a warning and most of us will stick around to see if you paid attention to it. Mutes will go…
  • HIDKstr -

Replied to the thread Plate damage and demon cape.

I had type of armors at 100. The diference its big. Mage robe: 58 (58%) Cleric robe: 60 Sch. robe: 62 Soldier armor: 73 Kng. Armor: 74 Guardian armor: 75 Thats on RAW ARMOR. Check "Armor", don't check magic resistance only.
  • LoneQuokii -

Liked Kikee’s post in the thread Looking for Freelance Support Agents (German, French, Korean).

Like (Post)
    With the growing number of players in Albion Online, we are looking for new people to join our friendly Support team! Currently we are looking for German, French or Korean speakers. If you’re interested in helping out more with Albion Online, apply…
  • JynxMachina -

Liked Tesni’s post in the thread The Sometimes-Interesting Adventures of Tesni, Desert Wanderer.

Like (Post)
    Well. This was quite the look. I'd sold everything on me so I could afford an Adept's Bloodletter. That included my clothes, so of course I was walking around naked in Bridgewatch and trying not to look embarrassed about it. I was no humble beggar. I…