Recent Activities

• Devilkane -

Replied to the thread Call to Arms Patch 7 is Here.

what i have seen today is no different to any other day found 6 t7 big nodes all flat and 1 big t8 flat saw 1> 8.2 big rock & 1> 8.1 tree this is what i see every day
  • RenKatal -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread Call to Arms Patch 7 is Here.

Like (Post)
    1957905f0fe184f22f277148f99ca4f81e0d61ea.jpeg Call to Arms Patch 7, AKA the Season 13 Patch, is now live! This patch brings big changes and improvements to competitive open-world gameplay in Albion. - Read the full article here:
  • RenKatal -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread [16. June 2021] Call to Arms Patch 7 (Season 13 Patch).

Like (Post)
    Call to Arms Patch 7 (Season 13 Patch) - Version 18.070.1 - June 16, 2021 Season 13 Changes This patch includes numerous changes for Guild Season 13, which begins on Saturday 19 June. As the next major content update later this year will focus on
  • RenKatal -

Quote from Devilkane: “resources has been quadrupled for me just the same ? ” Enchantment rate of the resources has been improved. Not the number of nodes.
  • DeepDreams -

Posted the thread Bug for Mount skin: Alpaca.

Thread
    I Don't know if this is a visual bug, but my character is riding the Neck of the alpaca and it looks horrendous.
  • Illidan -

Replied to the thread Do you play anything else besides Albion Online?.

Can’t say I’m playing anything else, but I am waiting for something. Titanomachy(@titanomachyofficial on IG), it’s a new Multiplayer Action Combat Tactical Melee in development. Absolutely nothing like Albion, but seems neat, created by only one…
  • kindered -

Posted the thread Patch 7 - Wind Wall Nerf - Did you forget Fisherman Garb.

Thread
    Hello dear Albion developers, Although I do understand in the ZvZ and Corrupted that this is something to deal with: Armors - Wind Wall (Knight Armor): - The ability is now a 6-second uninterruptible channel - Additionally, each time an enemy player…
  • Devilkane -

resources has been quadrupled for me just the same ?
  • Catandcoffee -

Replied to the thread High Ping & Connection Issue Reports.

I'm Malaysia player but my ping always is 250-370
  • Selekcioner -

Replied to the thread Гильдия [Antipositive] ищет PVP игроков.

• Veigar -

Posted the thread Combat Balance Make an EU Server..

Thread
    Ridiculous having to play with 100+ ping on a game that also wants me to keep paying my subscription. ( We all know without premium you might as well not bother).. With influx of new players you might as well launch an EU server. A hardcore game with…
  • Selekcioner -

Replied to the thread Гильдия Antipositive ищет PVP игроков.

• LegendaryVibes -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from gmatagmis: “Ну что ж. Контенты видятся, мамуты фидятся. К теперь уже коалиции хк, пендолино, джунов и менас, разделенной на два альянса…
  • Quote from SaleTuga: “Ainda estão a recrutar? Joguei o jogo em 2017 e voltei recentemente. Como não tenho ninguém para jogar, ando à procura de uma guild com pessoal bacano ” Yap só entrares no discord e falares com a tropa ;D
  • Knarfie -

Posted the thread PvE Story Mode.

Thread
    SUGGESTED CONTENT: - A new continent (like the Royal Continent & the Outlands) to be added in the open world - The continent has Cities (T3 Heretic, Undead, Keeper, Morgana & Demon-themed cities) in which you can take quests from numerous NPCs. Unlike…
  • Yutii -

Replied to the thread [Hero9] Szalone Kojoty.

Cześć!! Szalone Kojoty rekrutują. Nasz lock: Fort Sterling Jesteśmy gildią grającą: ZvZ, PvP, PvE, Avalony, Hce. Mamy około 60 kryjówek na różnych mapach i wiele przejętych terenów ( naprzykład 8 mapka ze statikiem). Nap z różnymi…
  • Ko557 -

Replied to the thread Changes for Guild Season 13.

Only Open world change I want! Fix outpost capture and boss spawn mechanic. Make it so that YOU have to be dismounted in order to capture a outpost and that when a faction successfully captures its the boss spawns immediately. THE ROYAL CITIES BEG of…
  • nerd898 -

Posted the thread JUDICATE IS RECRUITING (SEA STRONGER TOGETHER).

Thread
    Judicate is looking for members to represent the No.1 SG/MY SEA Community and push for gold rank next season.What u get- Experience like no other- Amazing Content (11-16UTC) (7PM SGT - 12AM SGT)- Gold avatar border + Gold BattlemountYou can search on…
  • PICKLEMORTY -

Replied to the thread Changes for Guild Season 13.

The reward from safe activity like faction war and arena should be determined by the devotion you creat.If I knock down a player who wears 1500ip I should be rewarded more.Make player in faction war desire for killing and battle.
  • Toha3dDev -

Replied to the thread Нытьё.

Раз тут собрались знатоки сетов, то вот вопрос на засыпку: На сколько играбельны вещи фракции Хранителей Альбиона? К ним отношу друидов с…