Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• owensssss -

Mag den Beitrag von Raithe im Thema The view.

Like (Beitrag)
    I just wish you could pan in like they do in the vids they make. I can't imagine it helping in any way other than looking cool. It is so close up anyways you cannot see much. It would be great for recording fights though (especially a 3rd party…
  • owensssss -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema The view verfasst.

Beitrag
    I’d fucking die if I could get any perspective I want of fights. Videos would be so amazing
  • Wadefu -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema 2 Issues with Pest Lizard verfasst.

Beitrag
    probably intended as this is how all unique mount spells work.
  • Wadefu -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema A Brief Guide to Crystal Realm Battles verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von LordSilva: „Simple, since Beta 1 most players are more active and within the times presented and at the time there wasn't a lock time for castles. “ So use 2 year old data to signify time locked content 2 years later. As soon as SBI locked…
  • Wadefu -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [POE] - Scouting verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von letwolf: „disconnects happen “ What happens during a disconnect? Are you on an auto 60 second logout? Just have the system A you out and then log you. Zitat von SirusX715: „Relies on the new dungeons being significantly more rewarding…
  • Raithe -

Beitrag
    I just wish you could pan in like they do in the vids they make. I can't imagine it helping in any way other than looking cool. It is so close up anyways you cannot see much. It would be great for recording fights though (especially a 3rd party…
  • QuickSwipe -

Mag den Beitrag von letwolf im Thema Going to Demon Prince boss with Quickswipe.

Like (Beitrag)
    A contest to write a fiction story about going to Demon Prince boss with @QuickSwipe for example: " Once I was at town, and noticed a guy , who gathered party for boss. What strange was with him, he was on t4 cow, whether others were on horses. I wad…
  • QuickSwipe -

Mag den Beitrag von Coonery im Thema Going to Demon Prince boss with Quickswipe.

Like (Beitrag)
    I went to Demon Prince with a 5 Man Ox Party, Quickswipe called the shots and logins perfectly. Our 5 Man ox party logged in During Laser Phase. 20 Man Zerg did not stand a chance. We slaughtered 14 people and 2 of us Left the Bloody war Zone with 2 Ox's…
  • owensssss -

Beitrag
    nah. You see, this whole game has been made around a locked viewpoint at a set max distance. If you change that you upset nearly everything. Nodes and environments would need entire reworks for new viewpoints/perspectives. Balance would changes entirely…
  • Mandala -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema 2 Issues with Pest Lizard verfasst.

Beitrag
    Hey! I was about to report that too. So if you use your E puts your E spell on the weapon on CD for 1min45sec (CD of the pest lizard's E), is this intended or a bug? Cheers
  • owensssss -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema what dps weapons now played in 5v5? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Heron and Carrion have made appearances in GvG. TC been using soldier Heron to fuck on a lot of teams recently.
  • Dudzislaw -

Mag den Beitrag von glokz im Thema ProDemolish Wita Albiona i wszystkich graczy !.

Like (Beitrag)
    Cześć Mateusz 3 pytania 1. Pijesz wódkę ? 2. Lubisz cycki ? 3. Jesz mięso ?
  • Gugusteh -

Mag den Beitrag von Dagother im Thema Cant go through the bridge in caerleon underway.

Like (Beitrag)
    Will be fixed in patch#1 shortly after Nimue update.
  • Dagother -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Cant go through the bridge in caerleon underway verfasst.

Beitrag
    Will be fixed in patch#1 shortly after Nimue update.
  • Gugusteh -

Hat das Thema Cant go through the bridge in caerleon underway gestartet.

Thema
    ef9H9VX.png on this place
  • Theat -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema what dps weapons now played in 5v5? verfasst.

Beitrag
    1h spear and boltcasters are the dominant ones of that list, For axes, bear paws is a must
  • SirusX715 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [POE] - Scouting verfasst.

Beitrag
    I hope this topic becomes obsolete with the new random dungeons. Entrances closes after a while. So, no need for a scout to wait there for extended time. If they leave a scout anyway and A out after scout calls out hostiles, they're going to miss out on…
  • LordSilva -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema A Brief Guide to Crystal Realm Battles verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Wadefu: „Zitat von LordSilva: „The times of GvGs, Castles and Warcamps are related to the prime times recorded in the game, that is, where there is the greatest activity of players between all the different zones. “ How do you know true…
  • Ravenar -

Mag den Beitrag von Elsa im Thema Item Skills & Stats Spreadsheet.

Like (Beitrag)
    - Spreadsheet updated for the Nimue content update. Note that changes are still possible before the update goes live on the 21st - Overhauled the Capes section to accommodate for the new mob faction capes - Separated the 'Accessories' tab into 'Capes'…