Recent Activities

• MrlHyde -

Liked Jeeez’s post in the thread Hellgates still skipping !.

Like (Post)
    Hello guys, how are you ? I hope you're fine. As hellgate player, i am only playing these content and i can tell you with my all strength, Albion is becoming impossible to play (for me and hellgate players)! I am waiting about 30 min / 1:30 hour to join…
  • Rochigake -

Posted the thread improve homes.

Thread
    I went to improve a house on my island and I accidentally canceled it with 180 granites that I put before canceling at the price of 200k and the materials did not return to my inventory.
  • HuginnMuninn -

Posted the thread Про игру через Steam.

Thread
    Правильно ли я понимаю, что если у меня аккаунт через стим, то я не смогу играть на андроид?
  • Verest -

Replied to the thread WingedHussars - Dzień Dobry, Zapraszamy ;).

Tylko dla mnie to wygląda jak by chłopak był zazdrosny o możliwość lizania dupy? a i serdeczny bumpik przy okazji.
  • Levorts -

Replied to the thread Comunidade Brasileira no Albion..

cara infelizmente a comunidade aqui é muito toxica pelo menos da parte br. E o pior de tudo a empresa não implanta um sistema para que esses players sejam banidos em ip ou id da maquina. Assim infelizmente vc pode sofrer deis de abusos verbais ,…
  • Hemsley -

Liked symanbg’s post in the thread Black Zone Gathering in Queen needs a tweak..

Like (Post)
    Imagine going to Black Zone to farm Tier 2 and Tier 3 resources. Devs are you even playing this game? Who takes those type of decisions? The game is already bad for role play gatherer/crafter.
  • Hemsley -

Liked Yaoni’s post in the thread Black Zone Gathering in Queen needs a tweak..

Like (Post)
    Totally agree with you
  • Hemsley -

Liked HiimGenzo’s post in the thread Black Zone Gathering in Queen needs a tweak..

Like (Post)
    Gathering in black zone doesn't feel right at all anymore, being Tier 7-8 in all gathering professions myself. I'm fine with the way that the tier 7 and 8 resources have been spread out a bit more, however the low tier zones having tier 2 and 3 makes…
  • Shawesome -

Replied to the thread What are the rewards of..l.

Do you mean the chests from the Solo Random Dungeons?
  • I confess that adrenaline runs when I get into black, with so many challenges ... it reminds me a few months after the f2p that black was dangerous, patrols surrounded everything ... before Queen's patch everything was stopped, we could collect whatever…
  • Sgtbloodelf -

Posted the thread WTS JACKET OF TENACITY.

Thread
    woooh the mighty Avalonian gear is here. Want to sell 2X Avalonian jacket of tenacity 4.3 1M
  • VastoLorde -

Replied to the thread WingedHussars - Dzień Dobry, Zapraszamy ;).

wazne ze ty jestes wazniakiem po lizaniu dupy meemowi i jestes smieciem ktory potrafi trylko scrollowac chana dla smiesznych obrazkow ty kurwo jebac cie i wyjdz z domu kiedys kurwo
  • Shawesome -

Replied to the thread Fishing is totally dead gathering now....

Quote from Headquake: “im not sure what your talking about i spent like 2hr fishing in t7 zone yesterday and got plenty of t6-t7 fish and eel. ” The Devs have already confirmed that fishing is currently not working as it should do. Click on the…
  • Sgtbloodelf -

Replied to the thread Hideouts are incompatible with Personal Islands, here's a good fix!.

There’s a difference between hideouts and terris mate, they aren’t post to be risk free I can run away with loot, personal bank is different from a player, if anything a personal bank from a destroyed hideout can just go to the guild island chest,…
  • BlakeJace -

Replied to the thread PLAYER MUTE MAXIMUM LIMIT IS ONLY 150. . . SERIOUSLY?.

Quote from Rags: “Used to be ten in late beta ” LMAO seriously? And also to unmute people it takes so long, you have to go through a long list on your chat, can't they make the list of muted person available in the Game Settings > Social > List of…
  • TheBacon -

Replied to the thread Hideouts are incompatible with Personal Islands, here's a good fix!.

Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “And I see that as being easily exploitable it’s a hideout, if it’s destroyed it should force you out, it isn’t like a Terri, it’s a underground base, all it takes is a map border with all your gear on you and your free…
  • Rags -

Replied to the thread PLAYER MUTE MAXIMUM LIMIT IS ONLY 150. . . SERIOUSLY?.

• Verest -

Replied to the thread The Brave Collective - PVE - PVP - Informacje na temat rekrutacji.

Trzeba było dać mi ukraść czarnegopvp z gildii miałbyś mniej problemów na głowie :D
  • Levorts -

Replied to the thread Um adeus da HnG. :).

cara infelizmente a comunidade aqui é muito toxica pelo menos da parte br. E o pior de tudo a empresa não implanta um sistema para que esses players sejam banidos em ip ou id da maquina. Assim infelizmente vc pode sofrer deis de abusos verbais ,…
  • Verest -

Liked Rejs’s post in the thread The Brave Collective - PVE - PVP - Informacje na temat rekrutacji.

Like (Post)
    ale ty serio masz najebane we łbie