Recent Activities

• RKOverdrive -

Replied to the thread SBI and Devs! THIS SHOULD NOT BE A THING -_-.

Quote from MEATCUP: “Imagine posting on a public forum and then having the balls to say 'If you don't agree you don't belong here' If you want an echo chamber call your mom and talk to her about it. Pathetic. ” Mate when little shits like you…
  • MEATCUP -

• Rudelemon -

Replied to the thread Trabajadores mercenarios ¿Bug o poco rentables?.

No lo tuve en consideración, pero de igual forma 2200 por Mercenario cada 22 horas no es nada, entiendo la facilidad que es llenar los libros, pero de igual forma no es para nada rentable. Gracias a ambos por responder.
  • RKOverdrive -

Quote from DildoSwaggings: “I mean we in banter bud... ” Yes except the thread was posted in suggestions and feedback channel however courtesy of good ole @SHARKY 's dumbass the thread is now here :)
  • MEATCUP -

Imagine posting on a public forum and then having the balls to say 'If you don't agree you don't belong here' If you want an echo chamber call your mom and talk to her about it. Pathetic.
  • RKOverdrive -

Quote from prostok01: “Quote from RKOverdrive: “Who are you? ” Do you really care? Stop asking this from litteraly every person replying you. You have your own opinion on KO mechanics in CD, everybode else has their own. ” Uh yes actually I do…
  • DildoSwaggings -

• RKOverdrive -

Quote from MEATCUP: “ITT: Item1: Who are you? Item2: CAPS LOCK. Item3: I clearly won outright and deserve all the loots (also I got knocked). ” ? Is there a problem here? Theres already at least one other person who has come forth and shared…
  • DildoSwaggings -

Quote from RKOverdrive: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from RKOverdrive: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from RKOverdrive: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from RKOverdrive: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Delusional you are young…
  • prostok01 -

Liked MEATCUP’s post in the thread SBI and Devs! THIS SHOULD NOT BE A THING -_-.

Like (Post)
    ITT: Item1: Who are you? Item2: CAPS LOCK. Item3: I clearly won outright and deserve all the loots (also I got knocked).
  • prostok01 -

Quote from RKOverdrive: “Who are you? ” Do you really care? Stop asking this from litteraly every person replying you. You have your own opinion on KO mechanics in CD, everybode else has their own.
  • moking -

Replied to the thread Swords are still underpowered.

Quote from AnnSz: “Well i know that sword rn are very underpowered as main swords i been playing swords since i started albion, and what i see that well the swords for 1v1 aren't that bad but there are some better options . In zvz the thing changes…
  • MEATCUP -

ITT: Item1: Who are you? Item2: CAPS LOCK. Item3: I clearly won outright and deserve all the loots (also I got knocked).
  • RKOverdrive -

Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from RKOverdrive: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from RKOverdrive: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from RKOverdrive: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Delusional you are young padawan ” ??? I dont think…
  • DildoSwaggings -

Quote from RKOverdrive: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from RKOverdrive: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from RKOverdrive: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Delusional you are young padawan ” ??? I dont think thats accurate in the…
  • RKOverdrive -

Quote from prostok01: “Imagine being that mad cause of KO ” Who are you? And clearly you came in at a bad time or just didnt read anything up until now but definitely not mad except for when I was seething at Piddle for having said what he said.
  • prostok01 -

• Bump
  • RKOverdrive -

Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from RKOverdrive: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from RKOverdrive: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Delusional you are young padawan ” ??? I dont think thats accurate in the slightest. I think im just going…
  • prostok01 -

Liked Tabor’s post in the thread SBI and Devs! THIS SHOULD NOT BE A THING -_-.

Like (Post)
    You should be thankful it was just considered a knock down and not a full death like it should have been.