Recent Activities

• izhak -

Replied to the thread Это bag????.

Мб из-за того, что обычный плащ у тебя качества отличка?
  • Чел ты просто не бегай по черным, а если в красных видишь пкшеров то мсьебывай
  • Hattenhair -

Replied to the thread Watch Kokosmilch’s New Year Video.

This... is just a collection of clips. And besides the tribute and the redtree enclave meme it's all about a bloodletter guy looting other people. It's literally a year's recap worth of videos, and not some new year's special. confuse_cat.1643172382.png
  • dounokimchi -

Posted the thread PLZ refund premium.

Thread
    i do not use premium plz refund premium
  • En breve empiezan de nuevo las subastas para los edificios en Merlyn's Rest. Si tienes intención de montar algún negocio para este mes, habla conmigo antes, te ofrezco una rebaja del 25% sobre el alquiler respecto a si lo haces de la forma…
  • Kath101 -

Replied to the thread What happened to my robes and silver?.

I actually set it to sale for 100 silver, since I think I’m doing a good thing and letting some guy buy it at a cheap price, thanks for the explanation! Oh and on a totally irrelevant subject, how do you train the alchemy skill? Do you have to have a…
  • hypnoticshadow -

Replied to the thread PvP flagging.

You can easily solve the problem going to bz if you want to survive flagged in Royal’s maps need to play very smart, hide well and use very cheap builds if you are in solo. I do a lot of red flagging in royals and it is profitable because people are…
  • kamchatka -

Replied to the thread No puedo crear herramienta de iniciado.

has colgado una captura de la barra que te indica las que puedes usar, no las que puedes crear, estas están un poco mas a la derecha, tienen como símbolo común una bolsa. Ahí verás que puedes crear y que no.
  • kamchatka -

Replied to the thread El Sueño Hispano.

• hypnoticshadow -

Replied to the thread How to find teammates?.

Just a little of advice, party finder is fine as the look for group chat but careful when you go to red zone and especially black zones because some malicious players party you to lure you in apparently harmless activities and then kill you. Start from…
  • hypnoticshadow -

Replied to the thread This game is solo/duo unfriendly.

Quote from Jerek: “Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Morgan_TLLover: “@Quagga why every where i go i see someone says that .... hideouts, worst update ever. which HO you mean and can u explain why people hate it so much? ” not many people play red…
  • hypnoticshadow -

Liked Jerek’s post in the thread This game is solo/duo unfriendly.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Morgan_TLLover: “@Quagga why every where i go i see someone says that .... hideouts, worst update ever. which HO you mean and can u explain why people hate it so much? ” not many people play red flagged in RZ because…
  • Gretter -

Replied to the thread Looking for Bulkcraft Companion!.

I'd like to hear more. Can't find you on discord but PM me on Gretter#0001
  • SCraske -

Posted the thread How to find teammates?.

Thread
    I want to start my own guild but in the meantime I'm having trouble finding people to play with because I am locked out of guilds since I just left my first one. Thanks!
  • Quote from Arowak: “Im also getting this error i tried the troubleshooting restarted downloaded a new game why cant the error tell me what process is causing this so i can actualy do something about it i closed everything i could still same ” I dont…
  • Dombey -

Posted the thread Breed oxen.

Thread
    Someone who has the information would help me a lot, I want to breed pack oxen, specifically Tier 7 but I haven't played for two years ago and I see that many things are different today. I would like to know how much feed it requires and how often, I…
  • shoong -

Replied to the thread Linux client supports input method?.

same issue. I use arch linux with fcitx5 fcitx5 5.0.13-1 fcitx5-hangul 5.0.6-1 fcitx5-qt 5.0.9-1
  • Quicksilver88 -

Replied to the thread SOLDIERS OF THE SWORD SAINT ARE NOW RECRUITING.

• Dombey -

Posted the thread Duda Sobre La Crianza De Animales.

Thread
    Alguien que tenga la información me ayudaría mucho, quiero criar bueyes de carga, específicamente Tier 7, pero no juego desde hace dos años y veo que muchas cosas son distintas, me gustaría saber cuanta alimentación pide, cada cuanto tiempo, veo…