Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Zorke -

Liked Tabor’s post in the thread Hideouts: Not at all a Hide..

Like (Post)
    Wait you are telling me super alliances already control everything again??? Poor suckers that actually thought Queen would change anything. It in fact made it worse for medium to small guilds. Just break up the alliance feature already. NAPs are MUCH…
  • Kinder2G -

Replied to the thread MacOS Launcher crashing constantly after Queen Hotfix #1.

• Zorke -

Liked glokz’s post in the thread Dev Talk: Hideouts.

Like (Post)
    IMO hideouts come with huge problem, at the moment they are not accessible to smaller guilds just like friendlyfoe said. But if devs make them available then what about small scale pvp? Everyone will keep hiding and abusing bubble mechanics. My…
  • Zorke -

Liked FriendlyFoe’s post in the thread Dev Talk: Hideouts.

Like (Post)
    I have played this game since second Alpha and all the devs want to do is lose their player base. Because they dont understand one big FACT. If you lose players bcause you only focus on big scale fights gvg s etc and dont make solo player conent, small…
  • Zorke -

Replied to the thread Herculean.

• Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread Couple Similarities Between Archage and Albion.

Quote from Hollywoodi: “Well, the whole thing is a bit emotional but If you are just a 50 man guild you cannot hold your hideout and footprint in the BZ right now. At least not by your own power, maximum if a mega Alliance wants you to be…
  • Roccandil -

Replied to the thread Hideouts: Not at all a Hide..

Quote from Captainrussia: “Might as well get rid of phase 1 construction then. Nobody is going to scout every corner of a damn map every time, esp in shity t5 zones.... ” Works for me.
  • Hollywoodi -

Replied to the thread Option to see where your home is set.

Quote from Neef: “^ ” uping yourself And this feature already is in game.. It is called brains, remember where u made home? If not get naked and suicide..then u know
  • Nthing new.. see Gravelight March or all the Mercia portals.. If you don't have the numbers stay royal.
  • Roccandil -

Replied to the thread BZ cities.

Quote from Captainrussia: “Pics or it didn't happen? ” If you don't want to believe me, so be it. :P Surely you at least concede that there are players who have invested that much? Questioning my veracity in no way invalidates the point. ;) Quote from…
  • cuBEARak -

Replied to the thread Дисконект при входе в аукцион\банк.

mailservice Artem (Albion Online) Jan 21, 19:22 UTC Доброго времени суток! Благодарим Вас за обращение в службу поддержки. На данный момент, нам известно о…
  • cuBEARak -

Liked MakusVirus’s post in the thread Дисконект при входе в аукцион\банк.

Like (Post)
    Захожу в банк или аук и чёрный экран с курсором. Через секунд 20 выкидывает на экран логина. Через несколько попыток входа в игру, кое как…
  • Hollywoodi -

Replied to the thread Couple Similarities Between Archage and Albion.

Well, the whole thing is a bit emotional but If you are just a 50 man guild you cannot hold your hideout and footprint in the BZ right now. At least not by your own power, maximum if a mega Alliance wants you to be there... But why should they? Then…
  • Meteoros -

Posted the thread BATTLE MOUNTS.

Thread
  • Faerch -

Replied to the thread The Roundtable ⚔️ Eng. EU/NA - Fort Sterling.

• Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread Just a little question..

Quote from DitadorVogt: “where I can fish in salty waters? ” should be able to find plenty or Salty waters in the Rants section of the forum ;)
  • MatchaBear -

Posted the thread [RELEASE] Discord Assistant Bot Emilie.

Thread
    Meet the Assistant A Discord bot that fetch market prices from the Albion Online Data Project. Github eg_price.png Background This was originally a bot I made for my trading-focused guild, and have served us well for many months. As I had been away…