Recent Activities

• jack12 -

Replied to the thread Alliance Point Sharing.

no he is not. How do you think you can own a Hideout with 20-25 players in your Guild? This game has thousands of players and about 200 Blackzones, its ridiculous to think that you deserve a Home in the Blackzone where usually there should be +100…
  • The_Support_God -

Posted the thread Improving The Albion Online Experience.

Thread
    We all can agree that Albion Online is quite a good game in its own way even among its rivals such as world of warcraft. The developer's way of managing their game after the free to play introduction and its aftermath of increased player base is also…
  • Lohend -

Replied to the thread "Solo" Dungeons.

Quote from Binhood: “So it all going to be reworked. Nice! Divers in shambles. ” Only for blue and yellow zone. Still zerg at RZ and BZ.
  • Binhood -

Replied to the thread "Solo" Dungeons.

So it all going to be reworked. Nice! Divers in shambles.
  • Rictusempra -

Liked Robinhoodrs’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Queen Patch 13.

Like (Post)
    200.webp The face I made looking at the new debuff numbers... legit after everyone has been saying to SBI that there's no reason not to bring zone cap after zone cap numbers as the debuff doesn't change anything... and what have they done? Made it even…
  • Decalog -

Replied to the thread Official iOS Version?.

• Decalog -

Liked Coloradas’s post in the thread Would pay Sandbox Interactive for expedited IOS beta entry..

Like (Post)
    I submitted my IOS beta request a few weeks ago for an iPad Pro 11 Inch (2020), and while I wait for a response I see that others around the forums are eagerly waiting too. This is understandable as priority goes to the business model for approved…
  • wilfried1992 -

Replied to the thread guilde les jomsvikings.

• DaarioNaharis -

Liked NgeDiliGani’s post in the thread Personal Islands.

Like (Post)
    Allow us to permanently remove some brush, its annoying seeing it spawn in front of your doorstep.
  • Lohend -

Posted the thread Build suggestions for solo clearing blue T4 group dungeons.

Thread
    Hey, Is there a suitable build to clear blue group dungeons at T4 areas as solo? So far tried Greataxe, Specter hood for body reset, Hellion Jacket and *random boots*. Regular mobs are not hard to clear but struggling with some bosses so far. Spec wise…
  • Effie -

Posted the thread Polska gildia Silence Hill !!.

Thread
    Poszukujemy aktywnych graczy ! Zarówno nowych w grze jaki z doświadczeniem. Gwarantujemy, że każdy znajdzie kontent dla siebie. ZvZ/PVP/PVE/DD/PK bardzo szybko się rozwijamy ! W grze interesuje cię tylko zbieranie? Super! Wbij na discorda: S9HrYfG i…
  • Midgard -

Replied to the thread I need help to change email.

Quote from Mittimus: “guys I want to change my email that I put on the game. How can I do that. Hoping for your kind helpp ” There is no mechanism to change email. SBI have their reasons for this (whether you agree with them or not). Best you can do…
  • MekaDeth -

Replied to the thread Recent Axe Buff Did Absolutely Nothing.

I agree, the buff was pointless, still not enough to play without a scholars cowl in dungeon clearing.
  • EstroBarry -

Posted the thread [ G R A T I T U D ].

Thread
    "Gratitud" es un gremio que enseña y se especializa en hacer mazmorras grupales PVE / PVP en donde "el compañerismo y el respeto son nuestros estandartes". Actualmente estamos en fase de reclutamiento, tenemos un cupo disponible de 20 jugadores…
  • CielBlanc -

Liked Gugusteh’s post in the thread ZvZ Buffs and Debuffs Rework proposal.

Like (Post)
    ZvZ currently is a mess of debuffs and buffs The 3 main are the following: disarray, AoE escalation, focus fire. - disarray is abusable since it's only based on your alliance tag and people can drop to get around it. It's basically saying, if you want…
  • Midgard -

Replied to the thread Handholding Cartel is everywhere-Martlock monopolized by Vasort.

Quote from sandstorm22: “There is a reason Anti Trust Laws are a thing. ” Dont think they were a thing in medieval times
  • Midgard -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread Handholding Cartel is everywhere-Martlock monopolized by Vasort.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Barathorn: “You do realise though that break even on most of these plots is really high right? I mean at 60% tax you still come out way in front of the curve. If you are that concerned simply message the owners and ask for associate rates,…