Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• owensssss -

Replied to the thread The wild zones up to 4 are pointless.

There is no T3 black zone. That parts been confusing T5+ is in BZ everything else below is in royals. Can you name those zones? Maybe I’m an idiot. But nothing below T4 is BZ, maybe some weird far west anglia zones? Quote from Ikcen: “No they are…
  • Captainrussia -

Liked Tabor’s post in the thread Game ded? or naw.

Like (Post)
    Game is actually quite easy to fame in I personally think that piece they have got right. Player loss IMO is more due to normal season summer timing, other game launches, and stale mega alliance boredom core players are feeling. I think a portion of…
  • Captainrussia -

Liked Owlsane’s post in the thread Game ded? or naw.

Like (Post)
    Quote from WorldofPain: “This game is pretty hopeless for new players. You are left behind. Most players are at end content. ” Like every mmorpgs in this world when de game is live for like 2 years... Quote from Dc1a0: “Wrong, if you can see…
  • Captainrussia -

Liked Argustin’s post in the thread Game ded? or naw.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from WorldofPain: “This game is pretty hopeless for new players. You are left behind. Most players are at end content. You have to level with randoms scraping by dungeons if you're lucky to find enough people. ” you…
  • Captainrussia -

Liked Amoebius76’s post in the thread Protection of Nature CD got increased to 20s from 15s.

Like (Post)
    Hey there, yeah, that's a bug, we'll see what we do with it.^^
  • Captainrussia -

Liked Vindrax’s post in the thread "Hit and Run" Passive on Nature staves needs readjustment?.

Like (Post)
    I'd personally like to see hit and run adjusted now. Without poison thorns and the ability to use mobility to keep dots up on people in 1:1 situations, I don't see why this should require six casts to trigger any longer.
  • Captainrussia -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread My 3000th post!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Player112: “Quote from Lugzi: “I heared, we‘re measuring like-to-post ratio now. ” Is that good or bad? ” Let’s put it this way .... you’re the only kid in the class with a fail.
  • Captainrussia -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread My 3000th post!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Player112: “Quote from Lugzi: “I heared, we‘re measuring like-to-post ratio now. ” Is that good or bad? ” Bad for you. Meaningless for everyone else. It's just a pass/fail situation and everyone is assumed to be able to pass.
  • Captainrussia -

Liked Lugzi’s post in the thread My 3000th post!.

Like (Post)
    I heared, we‘re measuring like-to-post ratio now.
  • Captainrussia -

Liked Dc1a0’s post in the thread My 3000th post!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Rosalia: “only rude thing is to not like my post... ” So aside from being rude, what all will you do for a like?
  • Captainrussia -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread My 3000th post!.

Like (Post)
    I liked it twice.
  • Captainrussia -

Liked Rixlette’s post in the thread Cleric robe + graveguard helm everywhere.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Psycha: “Quote from PenguinSniper: “Quote from Rixlette: “Basically everyone i run into in solo dungeons is running this. Often with the swords for even more shields. The thing is: Why would anyone use a merc jacket or hellion jacket…