Recent Activities

• aviir -

Replied to the thread The Albion Online Wiki Thread.

I'm very interested, can I dedicate myself to some specific content? although I can help in some other generalities, but normally I have something that I like more, I speak Spanish, but I handle English, I don't know if it's a problem or not
  • arke971 -

Liked Robinhoodrs’s post in the thread Disarray (Zerg Debuff).

Like (Post)
    Quote from F0XXX: “The biggest problem remains in the leader of alliances itself. Take squad as example, they split they alliance in two, and even make "sex with ex" play outside the alliance, just to avoid the zerg debuff. And when the smart cluster…
  • Over time I have become more and more interested in the development of the game and improvements both for the individual players, as well as for different mechanics that complement the current ones, focused on the metagame, with the majority of people…
  • Ksiak -

Replied to the thread nie moge zainstalować gry.

• Xplayer -

Posted the thread nie moge zainstalować gry.

Thread
    chce zagrać ale nie moge zainstalować gry pisze mi Error on download
  • Smurfera -

Liked Shamrock’s post in the thread There is an albion online launcher already running..

Like (Post)
    Update: Been able to figure it out, for future reference if anyone else has this problem. Right click on Albion Online in your applications then show package contents, then find the Albion-online game, and go from there. Works golden.
  • SHARKY -

Replied to the thread Does buying premium with silver trigger referral?.

Quote from Eldroth: “Just wondering, since from the price of the mount skin on the market it seems like maybe it´s worth paying for your friend´s premium. If you just trade him the silver and he buys it, will you get the reward?? ” Probably obvious…
  • solventh -

Replied to the thread Disarray (Zerg Debuff).

Quote from ImaDoki: “But if the rhyno wants, he can smash the bird. Its a non agression pact, not an alliance. If alliances are removed, people will make NAPs, but friendly fire will be there. ” no need for details. it was just an example to tell…
  • Wargorth -

Liked Robinhoodrs’s post in the thread Disarray (Zerg Debuff).

Like (Post)
    Quote from F0XXX: “The biggest problem remains in the leader of alliances itself. Take squad as example, they split they alliance in two, and even make "sex with ex" play outside the alliance, just to avoid the zerg debuff. And when the smart cluster…
  • Wargorth -

Liked mcian91’s post in the thread Disarray (Zerg Debuff).

Like (Post)
    So if there is a 255 Zerg roaming around and I decided to go in as a solo player, I will be fighting people that have about half their health and 10% of their damage? That seems crazy. Hope I get a chance to try that someday lol.
  • Rags -

Replied to the thread Bounty.

As the above say - its a nice idea which ultimately wont work.
  • Wargorth -

Liked NUMBER1BRIMSTONE’s post in the thread Disarray (Zerg Debuff).

Like (Post)
    Why not just limit or remove alliances as a whole instead of adding disarray? I feel like it would create a lot more content in my opinion. It would create more interference with players and make fights have more alliances participating instead of it…
  • Wargorth -

Liked Norgannon’s post in the thread Disarray (Zerg Debuff).

Like (Post)
    @Retroman thanks for listening to the feedback, hopefully this time it has an effect and you can fight with a disadvantage of numbers. :love: