Recent Activities

• Headquake -

Replied to the thread Is this true?Alliance test cancelled?.

@Korn , this have been happening for 2 week every night. So please don't lie to us when you say you back on the alliance cap to protect casual player. You are actually pushing every small alliance / guild player to disband and merge with the big 4.since…
  • GeneralHiro -

Liked Jestersheepy’s post in the thread iOS Beta Still a Thing?.

Like (Post)
    Same here, it's advertised as supported but it isn't, also can't play on Steam with my own account, the platform support for this game is really, really lacking.
  • Fusionbomb -

Liked Olehammy’s post in the thread There's no point to melee in this game..

Like (Post)
    Lol i cant believe this went on for 3 pages after the dude said all he plays is arena
  • Neef -

Replied to the thread New to the game, is it the rightone for us?.

Quote from Chiattone: “He was asking for an Arena/Battleground ranked and rewarded, the answer like:" if you go in open world you can find a lot of pvp" is not what they are looking for. It's situational and not fast. Also Crystal, are not ranked (you…
  • gmatagmis -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from Gerrit: “Это фейк, драма или хитрый маневр? ” AnQgg7lf0RhbM4XqzWdNLGZvd__9iQTo2Cpvf8P3EAO9zaEi_WvuR9YD_9UHY88y9K3geSM3famBuN1m4WMcXiigc8jEOrkA3Xiw.png
  • Hostility -

Posted the thread Mercenary Laborers.

Thread
    Mercenary Laborers are currently in a position where they are the only laborer that return a fraction of what their journals cost, but still have the same amount of risk. MSukeoD.png A T8 Mercenary's Journal cost ~27k to purchase. you then have to run…
  • Sesol -

Posted the thread Cape visual bug#2.

Thread
    Its getting worse and worse. this only happens when you equip any type of one handed spear.
  • Gerrit -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

forum.albiononline.com/index.p…f4327d05a8b4c6244a1a4a7f3 Это фейк, драма или хитрый маневр?
  • Mytherceria -

Posted the thread Maintenance Tuesday on 18th February.

Thread
    Hi everyone, Our website, forum and wiki will be down on Tuesday, 18th February, between 10 to 11 UTC for maintenance. You can stay updated with us on our Discord server and Twitter page. Thanks once again for your understanding!
  • Worros -

Replied to the thread Why I don't want to play anymore.

Quote from ZzzDevilVNzzZ: “Quote from Worros: “Quote from ZzzDevilVNzzZ: “when I want tto do 1v1 i come to solo dungeons in T6-T7 red zones. May be u can try that ” For a full on multiplayer experince. Where 5 people gang up to show you how much…
  • Tabor -

Liked Captainrussia’s post in the thread Albion online: HellGates 2vs2|TOP PVP.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hollywoodi: “@Retroman if u have any doubts how imbalance fear robe is, here is a good example.. 99% of all fights on video get decided by the use of fear robe.. ” Before they even look at item balance - they need to rebelance entire HG…
  • Throatcutter -

Replied to the thread There's no point to melee in this game..

Honestly I cant comment any more, this guy is the most clueless person ive ever heard. THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL WRITE THIS. You said on siege bow. Quote from Acoustic: “And if I'm not using Parry? You know, that ability that's been nerfed to hell…
  • Headquake -

Replied to the thread Is this true?Alliance test cancelled?.

its so ridiculous at that point that expect sbi to ask the round table ,: do round table got too much power? ...
  • ElShulk -

Liked Eltharyon’s post in the thread Limiting Alliances to Guild size - Test starting February 26th.

Like (Post)
    Dear players, On January 20th, we released Queen, our biggest update to date. It has also been our most successful. Since its release, player numbers have grown by more than 40%, and for the first time since our free to play launch, we have recently…
  • Torseus -

Replied to the thread Lag after patch.

I have exactly the same problem. After last patch my ping went to 450+, and I have played this since the Alpha and I never had more than 200 Ping. It seems to happen after 22:00 UTC till like 4 or 5 UTC to me. I have raised support tickets and Im…
  • Amoebius76 -

Replied to the thread Expert Gamekepper's bug.

Please do so. Also check if you have another already partially filled journal in your inventory, maybe a T4 one, that accumulates the fame before the T5 book.
  • Vindrax -

Liked Korn’s post in the thread Is this true?Alliance test cancelled?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Akise: “Let's assume that this proposal will go through. What would stop alliance A from having alliance b, c, d, e, and f exclusively for terry holding, having a hideout in every important terry open for all alliances and all the main…