Recent Activities

• Делал смену пароля уже 3 раза, бесполезно ничего не помогает, ник такой же как и тут на форуме
  • CassX -

Replied to the thread BABA VANGA - FUTURE PREDICTIONS.

Guys why are you so offensive right away? You have here his view that something is wrong and his vision of the future, after certain stages, maybe he's wrong, maybe he's not, we'll see.At least we can watch the game evolve and compare it to what he…
  • IXR -

Liked TheBacon’s post in the thread Hideouts are incompatible with Personal Islands, here's a good fix!.

Like (Post)
    Hi, so the main struggle I have noticed on our members and alliance after placing and having the hideout on the Outlands, trying to centralize more from them and not from royal cities, is the fact the Personal Islands are making it a daunting task to…
  • AdamSmith -

Replied to the thread Hideouts suggestions.

Quote from Sas3bg: “Okey it seems it is worse than i think. Give us your ideas what we have to change just pone 1,2,3,etc 1/ hideouts must not be visible at mini map, world map and etc. they must be like random dungeons oe visible just for guild. 2/…
  • SQUAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
  • Shawesome -

Replied to the thread Most efficient way to play..

Quote from sandstorm22: “Quote from Shawesome: “Welcome to AO, your thoughts about a second character are nearly right BUT to get the most out of it you need to get premium status for the second aswell. A character with premium subscription will…
  • Midgard -

Replied to the thread Background information on Premium price adjustments.

Quote from Constructor: “With a 20% price increase do we get a 20% increase in LP and focus per day? ” Don’t be ridiculous. Not sure you understand the concept of price increases. Unless of course that was sarcasm.
  • Surnatka -

Replied to the thread Bagaż niedozwolony ?.

BAAAARDZO ŹLE Z TYM CARLEONEM JEST USTAWIONE, PO CO TAKIE UTRUDNIENUA ? BEZ SENSU, CHYBA TYLKO ŻEBY PODNOSIĆ CIENIENIE GRACZIM. NO NIC BĘDĘ W TAKIM RAZIE JEŹDZIĆ WOŁEM. SZKODA TYLKO ŻE BĘDĘ MUSIAŁA ROBIĆ TYLE KILOMETRÓW Z POWODU WIDZIMISIE TWÓRCÓW GRY.
  • Valon001 -

Replied to the thread The Zerg to slay the Queen Update.

this game is dead for me now with this update. I am in a small Guild and we dont get a hideout. Blackzone is Full auf ganking groups with 10+ people all timezones. So i am out. Good bye
  • Almarr -

Posted the thread CHAT COLOR.

Thread
    Alliances are SUPER important in this game, but the people in my alliance are reluctant to talk to each other because they complain they cannot SEE the chat in that terrible dim purple color. We need the ability to change chat colors!!! Or at the very…
  • Shawesome -

Replied to the thread Fully grown swiftclaw cubs return as swiftclaw cubs again.

Hey, this bug is already known. The devs are already working on a solution.
  • sandstorm22 -

Quote from Shawesome: “Welcome to AO, your thoughts about a second character are nearly right BUT to get the most out of it you need to get premium status for the second aswell. A character with premium subscription will get 20 learning points per…
  • AdamSmith -

Replied to the thread Piddle Predictions - The Future of Albion.

Quote from Skarvah: “Quote from AdamSmith: “Imagine a person is being punished (removed topic, removed the place of the topic and attacked by zvz fans) just because his opinions. Its like medieval era right? ” Constructive comments are always…
  • iRawr -

Replied to the thread Royal Cowls enchantment IP is not correct..

• If it’s constructive criticism leave it here. But a lot of the shit being posted is just a child like tantrum and should be swiftly moved to rants. If you can’t post like an adult you shouldn’t be treated as one.
  • Hi, so the main struggle I have noticed on our members and alliance after placing and having the hideout on the Outlands, trying to centralize more from them and not from royal cities, is the fact the Personal Islands are making it a daunting task to…
  • Quote from Midgard: “Eh? My statement refers to the likes of you! You shitpost everywhere like a spoilt child. And stop stalking me. Your infatuation is creepy and you’re not my type. ” hahaha so what you were thinking , you could talk shit and…
  • Shawesome -

Welcome to AO, your thoughts about a second character are nearly right BUT to get the most out of it you need to get premium status for the second aswell. A character with premium subscription will get 20 learning points per day. On your main you could…