Recent Activities

• alaslx -

Replied to the thread Silver randomly disappearing from inventory.

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
  • Evlpro -

Replied to the thread Игровое сообщество BLOODCULT.

Кол-во новых игроков и онлайн стабильно растёт. Ждём новых участников и всё так же ищем коллера, которому нравится ПвП. Присоединяйтесь : discord.gg/PYG4V9tFAD
  • Nausk -

Replied to the thread Nausk's Content Canteen.

Posted the thread Silver randomly disappearing from inventory.

Thread
    I had over 600k silver yesterday. I did a couple of dungeons yesterday then went back to the hideout. I noticed my silver went from over 600k to 470 silver! while am online. It happened again to me like after 1 hour I did 2v2 in the yellow zone and died…
  • DonaldKeith -

Posted the thread Always choose best Microsoft AZ-400 exam dumps.

Thread
    Thinking of Applying for Microsoft Azure AZ-400 Certification Exam? Microsoft Azure Certification has ascended in the chief certification programs in recent years and as the AZ-400 Exam Dumps technology it follows is mostly demanded by the bigger IT…
  • Relax8184328942938 -

Posted the thread ошибка при запуске.

Thread
    Здравствуйте, при запуске Альбиона через лаунчер/приложение в папке, высвечивается вот это: imgur.com/a/DdW4zYS Что делать?
  • EGREGOR -

Replied to the thread Отзывы и предложения.

1 - добавит (МОБИЛЬНУЮ версию.) Возможность открывать грядку в всплывающем окне при нажатии на нее и собирать все 9 точек урожая. собирать…
  • redbull13376 -

Posted the thread My own crafting station on island is worth? How to calculate.

Thread
    Hello, How to calculate costs about my own crafting station? I only need T6.1/6.2 to craft. How to calculate cost 1 item to produce (I mean food for this and etc)
  • zzbot -

Replied to the thread The Jackals - PvP Гильдия.

Replied to the thread [ARCH] NIZARIS COME JOIN- (SEA & EU) T8 HIDEOUTS/PVP/ZVZ/FF/AVA/HCE.

• vvVegavv -

Replied to the thread BELVEDER.

Siema. Parę dni temu dołączyłem do gildii i muszę powiedzieć że tak dobrze się nie bawiłem na wspólnych wypadach już dawno. Kontent pvp jaki jest tu grany jest (a taki mnie interesował najbardziej) jest na prawdę na wysokim poziomie.…
  • AmberAphid -

Replied to the thread Just delete the nature weapon tree.

To me playing Nature in ZvZ feels like Holy just does everything better although Nature requires way more effort. Applied three stacks of Rejuvenation hitting that Q like a maniac? Holy comes by uses one Q and the job is done. Now you can use Cleanse…
  • Reiswaffle -

Replied to the thread Airiania Milling Co. - New Player Friendly Crafting Stations!.

The problem with island crafting is that you dont have a base return so the 25% off is actually not that good in verry many cases
  • EGREGOR -

Replied to the thread Вопросы к администрации проекта Albion..

Доброго времени суток! меня интересуют изменениями, связанными с фермерством на островах. ранее говорилось что доработали, исправили,…
  • JeraldStormham -

Replied to the thread thisaoplayer: Y'all just bad at this game..

Quote from Thisaoplayer: “Who disagrees?? :cursing: ” I understand this is the... Heated forum, but I will still try to keep my answer as polite as possible. I would say everyone plays in their own way. I for instance, am absolutely terrible at Player…
  • JeraldStormham -

Liked Grrwal’s post in the thread Legend of Grrawl.

Like (Post)
    Alec and Grrawl reconnect in Thetford Alec was returning to Thetford after a hard day of gathering when suddenly a face he had longed to see appeared at the city entrance from Willowsigh Marsh. It took Alec a moment to recognize his father because…
  • JeraldStormham -

Liked skyknightb’s post in the thread Economy Upgrading market system.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hastatus: “I think a log would be pretty neat, a page that you open that shows a list of all the stuff you sold for what price, with a summary at the end of the total silver earned along with a button to claim it. ITEM …
  • JeraldStormham -

Liked Hastatus’s post in the thread Economy Upgrading market system.

Like (Post)
    I think a log would be pretty neat, a page that you open that shows a list of all the stuff you sold for what price, with a summary at the end of the total silver earned along with a button to claim it. ITEM Silver item1 x 53 Xs item2 x 24…