Recent Activities

• Mrpotato -

Replied to the thread Why is that possible to dash when you're rooted ?.

Quote from Owlsane: “"Root is basically a 100% slow that is purgeable by fort sterling cape" - Owlsane - 2019 When i read the meaning of "root" it basically says you cannot move, you are immobile. By this definition the curren't "root" we have in this…
  • DrizztOfSothebys -

Liked Geofors’s post in the thread Efficient Gathering Methods.

Like (Post)
    I've only been at this about 6 months, so I can't really speak with much authority, But I don't really agree with leveling only one type at a time. All zones have 3 primary resources. I found it better to have tools to gather all of these as I came…
  • DrizztOfSothebys -

Liked Lightsoul’s post in the thread Efficient Gathering Methods.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Borbarad: “Skinning is the worst because you take lot of time killing mobs. Its a chore, its boring, you are vulnerable to gankers when you do that, and what do you get out of it ? Nothing really. You just waste time. As for the fame - not…
  • exetaz1997 -

Replied to the thread Team CheckMate is Recruiting.

• AlalX -

Replied to the thread [13. January 2021] Rise of Avalon Patch 12.

Is there any ways to use those billions of silver ingame? Something like "Hire Morgana to invade castle" or "Buy guild-access-only dungeon", or "Buy Royal government to throw the f out Haggins and co."? Why there are still no possibilities to ruin other…
  • Hellements -

Replied to the thread Albion killed the crafters..

Thank you everyone for the valuable feedback. Devs are aware and will continue to monitor the effects as a whole. See below for the reasoning behind the recent changes: Quote from Korn: “Hey there, regarding the changes to the respec cost and black…
  • GreatBaitMate -

Posted the thread Jakie zbieractwo + build w 2021.

Thread
    Hej wszystkim ;) Wracam po około rocznej przerwie z pytaniem - jakie teraz zbieractwo jest na topie jeśli chodzi o zarobek? Mam zrobione tylko wędkarstwo na T8 i zastanawiam się czy nie zmieniać + z jaką bronią wtedy biegać w zanadrzu? Dodatkowo…
  • Equart -

Replied to the thread RIP Guardian helmet..

Quote from Retroman: “Since some of you are wondering. The Current iteration of the Emergeny Shield still removed Dots. I added this to the NDA thread for clarification. Cheers, Retro ” Atleast make pls cool animation on this shield, like on Arcane…
  • Hellements -

Replied to the thread Why nerf Auto-Respec SBI?.

Thanks for the feedback. Please also note the following: - Using Auto Respec to convert excess fame gained into fame credits is optional. At any point in time if you feel like you can't afford it anymore you can deactivate the feature. - We…
  • Snime -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Хочу что бы как в мультиках персонажи оживали, так же и про iShikari и основателя The Solar в целом. Жаль что из игры уходят такие очень душевные личности.
  • JordWasTaken -

Replied to the thread Add new vanity items.

I would like some vanity fishing rods. something that looks really cool.
  • Trial_hard -

Replied to the thread Nature - finally u got it...

Quote from Owlsane: “Ye, you just have the option to get notification when new post but not updates. ” ya - that's the round table update, I mean the NDA patch notes for the masses..
  • Snime -

Replied to the thread Набор в TheGenesis.

Quote from Reef: “Куда Селяви дели? ” Кикнули за иннактив ;)
  • Barloch -

Posted the thread Add new vanity items.

Thread
    Please add the following vanity items: Purse and Acetelyne torch. These items could be used in lieu of verbal chat combat: The proverbial "purse fight" and "acetlyne torches at dawn". Just do it. - Bar Conceive it, believe it, make it so.…
  • Бегал в кораптах (следопыт). Выбил с персонажа кошель интуиции. Лежит в инвентаре. Начал замечать что пока дочистил данж - ушло 20 + тыс серебра. Вышел в опен ворлд протестировал на лисицах. И верно, бью моба - уходят деньги.
  • DartheIncarnate -

Replied to the thread Scent of the Wilderness is purged by Enfeeble Aura.

could it be related to the interrupt issue that was fixed a while back? I don't know how long ago did you have this issue, but there's been a problem with badon specifically interrupting even uninterruptable skills if it was applied before the casting of…
  • Zynthia -

Liked Professor_Chad’s post in the thread Why bother with high tier capes?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pasha28: “Если вам не нужен топ контент, то от высокого лвл плаща смысла нет , но если вы ходите в статике и хотите за 30 минут успевать…
  • Snickerws -

Replied to the thread We renting access to fully upgraded T7 and T8 laborer islands.

i am interested are they still available ?
  • agonyclutch -

Posted the thread Forge hammers awkward spot.

Thread
    The vision of what's going is weird with ironbreak getting nerfed I feel it's gonna hurt forge even more in the bruiser role even though it's not played anyways