Recent Activities

• SirisLi -

Replied to the thread Economy Better alternative to Asia Server.

Hi, thank you for the feedback! Unfortunately, it's not possible to split the world on different servers, our game is not designed for that. (I'm not sure any game can offer something like that, to be honest). So it can only be one solid world for the…
  • Sryamnooberkid -

Liked Diksahen’s post in the thread Thank you for dual swords, RETROMAN.

Like (Post)
    I've been waiting for a weapon that can defeat everyone effortlessly, and now thanks to you, I can play and make 50 million a day without doing anything, it's so easy! Thank you! <3 <3 <3 l5h391u.png :thumbup:
  • Captainrussia -

Liked Fusionbomb’s post in the thread New/Solo player experience.

Like (Post)
    Quote from cesmode: “Would I be able to latch onto a zerg running around in PVP zones, similar to GW2 WvW where you don't even need to know the groups or players your running around with. Is there matchmaking for small scale dungeon content? Are…
  • Captainrussia -

Liked BurnsidePDX’s post in the thread Nerf 1h curse.

Like (Post)
    <p> </p> Quote from Fabrizziou: “Quote from BurnsidePDX: “Hi, updated Feyscale sandles here. As soon as you get death cursed, activate me and I will negate 5 seconds of curse damage and the E! Don’t worry, I’ll be up in 30 seconds again. So if…
  • Captainrussia -

Liked Fabrizziou’s post in the thread Thank you for dual swords, RETROMAN.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Asheraxia: “I'm a fire main, as I think is commonly known... Duel swords seems balanced to me. For years it was massively under performing, and I always thought it odd given the nature of a duel wielding weapon, it should be a melee beast,…
  • Captainrussia -

Liked BurnsidePDX’s post in the thread Thank you for dual swords, RETROMAN.

Like (Post)
    A good dual sword that has dodge armed will most likely beat a good fire mage too. It’s a ton of dps sacrifice to get firewall over artillery too. Makes almost more sense to rock fire circle on feyscale robe and add in the artillery dps…..Plus I’m…
  • Captainrussia -

Liked Fabrizziou’s post in the thread Thank you for dual swords, RETROMAN.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Captainrussia: “Also... I wonder if the new Feyscale Hat makes all spells (Bear Paws E) uninterruptible... that would be a clever counter item (you'd give up a hat slot for it). ” the item description is kinda weird... it says that only makes …
  • alexsmith12 -

Replied to the thread Fun Things SBI could do with the Asia Server.

NEW All the NPC characters in a town would congregate in the town's centre until the first people arrived when I played Asheron's Call and they established a new server. After extending a warm greeting to the player, they proceeded to the stations where…
  • SirisLi -

Liked Worros’s post in the thread Original Founder.

Like (Post)
    New founders packs will be for the new server that is going to be opened soon (Asian server). You already received your benefits from the original pack that you purchased. The original founders pack does not apply to a new server as it's going to be a…
  • BurnsidePDX -

Replied to the thread Nerf 1h curse.

<p> </p> Quote from Fabrizziou: “Quote from BurnsidePDX: “Hi, updated Feyscale sandles here. As soon as you get death cursed, activate me and I will negate 5 seconds of curse damage and the E! Don’t worry, I’ll be up in 30 seconds again. So if…
  • Captainrussia -

Posted the thread Stonemouth Northbluff has no wisps?.

Thread
    Is that bugged? Rode through half the zone, did not see a single wisp spawn (for the mists)
  • BurnsidePDX -

Replied to the thread Thank you for dual swords, RETROMAN.

A good dual sword that has dodge armed will most likely beat a good fire mage too. It’s a ton of dps sacrifice to get firewall over artillery too. Makes almost more sense to rock fire circle on feyscale robe and add in the artillery dps…..Plus I’m…
  • Quagga -

Liked xGunner’s post in the thread "Classic" server.

Like (Post)
    Yes i would defenitely play a classic server, even a server pre-Queen Update would be perfect
  • Quagga -

Liked DynamoJz’s post in the thread corrupted dungeons.

Like (Post)
    It would be great to be able to buy maps of the corrupted dungeons as well as the hells gates, since sometimes it is difficult to get maps and to find them you have to search a lot and you spend more time looking for a map than playing in the corrupted…
  • Vpasha -

Posted the thread Ping problem in East Server.

Thread
    Here are huge Turkish community whom really 'd like to play in the new server. But we literally have no idea how high ping going to be ? Singapore is way away by far. Any authority have any idea how much you going to be deal with?
  • ProfessorZee -

Replied to the thread THE O.G.

• with the inevitable incoming exodus of many "asian" players (some well known to be big "whales" as proven by other Korean/Asian MMOs) I am curious why someone is trying very hard to sell off their inventory of rare collector items. ;) (oh and more of…