Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TheArimatheus -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread Beware at AH.

Like (Post)
    Don't have more than walking around money in your characters silver balance. Keep your hard earned silver safe in the family Butcher or Smelter station.
  • TheArimatheus -

Replied to the thread Beware at AH.

Quote from Piddle: “Don't have more than walking around money in your characters silver balance. Keep your hard earned silver safe in the family Butcher or Smelter station. ” I'm unfamiliar with this practice, could someone please explain it? I try…
  • Ljok -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from DragonLordGamer: “. И даже если Ljok здесь поступил не лучшим образом то буду капитаном очевидностью: У него есть территории а у вас их…
  • TheArimatheus -

Replied to the thread Can I create a second account for a 4th farm?.

Yes, but you can not "refer" yourself in order to get the 500 gold bonus apparently. Well, the final consensus seemed to be that you /might/ be able to, but contact support first to make sure that it's cool. I'll try to pull up the link to the thread I…
  • Quote from Lolbunchofbads: “Turns out VikingFloki quit the game and let SCP049 (jerry_r1n) kill him for the fame as a middle finger to SBI for banning jerry_r1n's first account. You can look at Viking's stats and see he stopped pvp'n weeks…
  • xhmxpimp -

Posted the thread https://supple menteffects. com/ket o-fit-pro/.

Thread
    How you can shed further pounds fast for a marriage rite We determined a first rate method and Jen used it to lose 21 kilos in 21 days after which however an additional 15 pounds after that. If you are overweight in any recognize, there's additionally…
  • Rymoz -

Posted the thread Ganks da madruga.

Thread
    Quem joga a noite ai e tiver afim de participar manda mensagem no jogo [url]https://youtu.be/WAsATzgBwRs[/url]
  • KingMomo -

Posted the thread South East Asia | UTC +8.00 | PVP | FF | GATHERING | BLACKZONE.

Thread
    The Yellow Jacket South East Asia based guild. Everyone is welcome but of course since this is a SEA based guild, player from SEA are most welcome. We're looking for new player to grow our guild,
  • Shenlonghi -

Replied to the thread Caindo direto.

Será que teria um jeito de pedir para a NET resolver esse problema?? Nem sei o que fazer...
  • RottenH20 -

Replied to the thread CORE Cursed Mage problems [vote up for curse suggestions].

Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from RottenH20: “Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from RottenH20: “Or the Number 1 Curse NA ” who would that be? ” me ” LuL... you know I have to ask for proofs now, right? :) ” Im the Number 1 Curse NA
  • Dacunetc -

Liked KevinSong’s post in the thread New Server with new PvP rules please (Dev's attention).

Like (Post)
    Tbh with new PvP rules, technically you ask for new game. Any PvP survival Minecraft server with keep-inventory on is just like what you ask for. They always get inflation, broken economy, overload with resource. And when everyone get top tier gears,…
  • RottenH20 -

Replied to the thread Solo Fame vs Group Fame Balance Needed.

Quote from Ikcen: “Quote from RottenH20: “Quote from Ikcen: “Quote from RottenH20: “Quote from Ikcen: “Why do you want solo content? If you think rationally you will see, that solo means lower risks. Anyway the mobs are made to be beaten, even…
  • Captainrussia -

Liked KevinSong’s post in the thread New Server with new PvP rules please (Dev's attention).

Like (Post)
    Tbh with new PvP rules, technically you ask for new game. Any PvP survival Minecraft server with keep-inventory on is just like what you ask for. They always get inflation, broken economy, overload with resource. And when everyone get top tier gears,…
  • Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread [Updated] Possible Alliance Change.

Quote from Theat: “As always Captain Delusion, you have no clue what you're talking about. I've been in all areas of the game. Small guilds, big guilds, small alliances, big alliances. If you think you're making some kind of a point here, you're…
  • Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread CORE Cursed Mage problems [vote up for curse suggestions].

Quote from RottenH20: “Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from RottenH20: “Or the Number 1 Curse NA ” who would that be? ” me ” LuL... you know I have to ask for proofs now, right? :)
  • KevinSong -

Replied to the thread New Server with new PvP rules please (Dev's attention).

• Levirox -

Posted the thread me hackearon.

Thread
    Un jugador me logro atacar en zona azul, escape de el pero en un momento me saco del server y al volver a entrar aparecio muerte y perdi todos mis objetos tenia t5 en aramdura de cuera y arco, y t3 en las cosas de leñador mas buey t5 y caballo morgana…
  • RottenH20 -

Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from RottenH20: “Or the Number 1 Curse NA ” who would that be? ” me
  • Dacunetc -

Liked Captainrussia’s post in the thread Can I create a second account for a 4th farm?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Vornik: “As the title suggests, I already have 3 farms. Would I be going against the TOS if I made a second account and used it as a 4th farm? Thanks ” you can. I did it here, and use 4 islands for farming: youtube.com/watch?v=mnrc6HL77DE