Recent Activities

• Grimhawke-EB -

Liked SunnyT’s post in the thread Adjustment to the Alliance Cap Test on February 26th.

Like (Post)
    I don't think that you get it! the issue is not in how many territories the alliances hold! It's about them roaming around in 200 man zergs vs 30-40 players. Chase the small zerg across 5 maps, and then camp the hideouts to keep you there! This is NOT…
  • FacylitateuR -

Liked jojo044’s post in the thread GENIUSES RECRUTE DE NOUVEAUX JOUEURS!!!.

Like (Post)
    Notre guilde GENIUSES !!! Présentation de la guilde : Geniuses est une guilde fondée par des joueurs confirmés provenant de différentes guildes afin de partager leurs expériences pour l'évolution de cette dernière. A l'écoute des membres, le…
  • Quote from Rte.89: “Quote from AlexScotch: “Возникла пара вопросов по интерфейсу игры. Заметил в видео на ютубе, что у людей отображается фпс, пинг рядом с…
  • yiconomics -

Replied to the thread Castle Wars Mode, Similar to Arena.

For those who don't understand what I'm talking about. Let's compare Albion to other games for a minute. Albion is running simulator. You have to run for a long time to find fights. Arena Queue took me over 10 minutes yesterday just to start. When I…
  • Uccisore -

Replied to the thread Adjustment to the Alliance Cap Test on February 26th.

• Dagother -

Replied to the thread Pytanie o konto i postacie.

Quote from AslanXIII: “Mam takie pytanie odnośnie konta i postaci : - Czy postacie z jednego konta mogą w pełni współpracować (dokładnie chodzi mi o to jak się ma to do regulaminu gry) czy mogę sobie dowolnie przekładać przedmioty i srebro,…
  • yiconomics -

Replied to the thread Allow Hellgates Queue from Town.

It's gotten to the point where we have to use 10 people just to help 2 players secure a hellgate. It's become another zerg mechanic of the game.
  • jojo044 -

Replied to the thread GENIUSES RECRUTE DE NOUVEAUX JOUEURS!!!.

Guilde Francophone regroupant une joyeuse bande hétéroclite de personnages randoms au grand coeur 058dee5288ffcb904a26594ea31fcfb3.svg
  • Malicieuse -

Liked jojo044’s post in the thread GENIUSES RECRUTE DE NOUVEAUX JOUEURS!!!.

Like (Post)
    Notre guilde GENIUSES !!! Présentation de la guilde : Geniuses est une guilde fondée par des joueurs confirmés provenant de différentes guildes afin de partager leurs expériences pour l'évolution de cette dernière. A l'écoute des membres, le…
  • GreatBaitMate -

Replied to the thread Solo beginner friendly build.

• Henks -

it was the first time that you would do something properly at the end, but you couldn't do it because of your cowardice. you will continue to lose more players every day and you deserve it
  • Grimhawke-EB -

Liked Sinatra.SUN’s post in the thread Suggestion to the dissaray/alliance dodging.

Like (Post)
    Hi there, i have a suggestion for outlands zvz gameplay, that based on what i have seen could make a big change. Lore preface. One of the big Challenges in warfare is seperating friend from foe. Army banners was the method , and then of course there…
  • Lofthild -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Queen Patch 5.

Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Queen Patch 5 This patch includes the first part of the Alliance Limit Test that was recently announced by our Game Director. This first part consists of a Siphoned Energy Drain on alliances with more than 10 territories. The…
  • INSOMNIO -

Replied to the thread HustlinHitmans ⚔️ [Reclutamiento abierto].

Todo muy lindo, hasta que te traicionan y el Norgansito es una mierda de persona :3
  • pumba21 -

Replied to the thread Duvidas sobre Maça Incubus.

Quote from LordSilva: “Num mob com 100.000 de HP e tu utilizas a Incubos nesse mob, ele fica com menos 25% ou seja esses 75.000 HP Mas agora imagina que lhe bates até eles ficar com apenas 60.000 de HP, antes de eles sair do efeito da incubos, logo a…
  • SunnyT -

I don't think that you get it! the issue is not in how many territories the alliances hold! It's about them roaming around in 200 man zergs vs 30-40 players. Chase the small zerg across 5 maps, and then camp the hideouts to keep you there! This is NOT…
  • pumba21 -

Replied to the thread Duvidas sobre Maça Incubus.

Entendi perfeitamente... Incubus roubada! HEHEHE
  • ImaDoki -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Queen Patch 5.

Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Resource Changes Small Tier 7 and Tier 8 nodes now spawn fully charged (Tier 7: 3 charges, Tier 8: 2 charges) Small Tier 7 node respawn time tripled (26100 seconds to 78300 seconds) Small Tier 8 node respawn time doubled…
  • Stella-Crack-Jack -

Replied to the thread Looking for guild - Lymhurst OR Martlock.

• Quote from Rte.89: “Quote from AlexScotch: “Возникла пара вопросов по интерфейсу игры. Заметил в видео на ютубе, что у людей отображается фпс, пинг рядом с…