Recent Activities

• Midgard -

Replied to the thread over prise retrievels.

Quote from CLAW98: “he recovery is based on item weight ” Item value, not item weight
  • Trial_hard -

Replied to the thread How to kill a whole class 101.

Quote from kheeta: “Quote from Boyga: “Quote from CLAW98: “Quote from Boyga: “Quote from Mrpotato: “Quote from Boyga: “So what ur saying is nature and holy weapons shouldn't play as dps, then wth are these skill exist for??? ” as a…
  • PaladinJavier -

Replied to the thread Normal Bow change suggestion.

I agree. Just nerf these stupid OP bows. High damage , high kite abilities are crazy being a ranged weapon.
  • ForstSail -

Replied to the thread ​Гильдия Wandering Shadows обьединяет!.

Любишь пвп во всех ее видах?! Ищешь адекватных и умелых союзников! Заходи к нам у нас есть что тебе предложить! discord.gg/Hk88KWe4MK
  • prostok01 -

Liked Yakav’s post in the thread War Gods - Кидалы..

Like (Post)
    Quote from LoLKek: “Чел конечно нытик, но про варгодсов я скажу следующее - челы даже в 2кратном перевесе седня не подрались 2 раза, поэтому склонен…
  • Borbarad -

Replied to the thread How much do experienced players (1+ years) typically make per month and how?.

A lot i guess. First you have your focus, which if you have high spec already grants decent cash. Just that should pay more than a price of premium. You could argue that making money now is easier than ever. Because of two things: CD and Avalonian…
  • AlalX -

Replied to the thread Guardian Helmet nerf Big mistake. They killing solo players..

Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from AlalX: “This game suffering from movement speed issues. World of warcraft had, when I played it, only few speedbuff spells and had almost perfect PVP system. Melee classes need dashes to reach ranged classes, ranged…
  • Midgard -

Replied to the thread Albion killed the crafters..

Quote from Raithe: “The goal is not to make a good game. Just another group of folks who want yer $$. ” These two things are not mutually exclusive.
  • deenne -

Quote from Raithe: “LOL....this has been known for YEARS. SBI does not care. They like it this way as it makes them money. This game was released in a broken state for the same reasons. The goal is not to make a good game. Just another group of folks…
  • Raithe -

LOL....this has been known for YEARS. SBI does not care. They like it this way as it makes them money. This game was released in a broken state for the same reasons. The goal is not to make a good game. Just another group of folks who want yer $$.
  • Bogul -

Replied to the thread How much do experienced players (1+ years) typically make per month and how?.

I work at a supermarket and make about 20mil / hour.
  • YacineBrutal -

Replied to the thread [12/2020] La Gazette des guildes francophones.

Yooooooooooooooooo et bonne année à tous ! :D Bon, là c'est vrai je suis pas mal en retard, c'est pas si simple d'être régulier quand on passe des exams... :whistling: Je rappelle que je ne tiens compte que des évènements qui ont eu lieu au mois de décembre,…
  • Bogul -

Liked gmatagmis’s post in the thread Albion killed the crafters..

Like (Post)
    I can tell for Meletril. He did not use alts. (He tried for short period, but then abandoned them). Just a laborers investment. Years of daily, focused, repetitive, disciplined laborers investments. Thousands hours of same actions again, and again, and…
  • nyanpower -

Quote from Piddle: “Quote from deenne: “Quote from Piddle: “Who are these people with 100 alts exactly? Give us some names. ” cmon, everyone of us knows there are people which abusing islands, mostly rmters.. siting whole day on islands and…
  • Zerror -

Replied to the thread War Gods - Кидалы..

• You jump inside the cloud with immune to any effects and damage and afterwards you can freely use spells while inside the cloud.
  • Borbarad -

Replied to the thread Guardian Helmet nerf Big mistake. They killing solo players..

Quote from AlalX: “This game suffering from movement speed issues. World of warcraft had, when I played it, only few speedbuff spells and had almost perfect PVP system. Melee classes need dashes to reach ranged classes, ranged classes need dashes to…
  • Damn. So much potential. Ah well.