Recent Activities

• LagartixaBombada -

Replied to the thread Economy Upgrading market system.

It would be interesting to add a system where you sell your entire inventory at once. You select all the items you want to sell and sell all the items in the value of the last sales order for each item, just like when you create a sales order but you…
  • Tabor -

Replied to the thread YOU DO F WITH THE ECONOMY.

That is a fair point. In obvious server caused situations they could throw out a few tomes, silver bags, or at least something to acknowledge the issue they caused. Though I have no idea how difficult it would be to decipher legitimate complaints.
  • DarthChewy -

Replied to the thread Helmet Ecclelastique ( GLACE ) need rework.

Why do you think he doesn’t stop healing nerves in Hellgate? Because healing is abused, caused by what you believe? The fight that lasts too long for nothing, caused by this hood lolNo skill needed, just press D for save your life
  • Wikkyd -

Replied to the thread Usage Fee and Crafting Changes - Lands Awakened Update.

Quote from Midgard: “They didn’t delete anything. They moved them to the rants section where they belong. ” You've got to be kidding. Rants? My most recent post was not a rant at all. In fact I said that these changes might actually be a good…
  • LagartixaBombada -

We already have the mailbox that shows everything we sell and at what price we sell it, there's no reason to add something that will only make us waste our time having to go there and claim something.
  • ToothlessRaider -

Replied to the thread YOU DO F WITH THE ECONOMY.

Quote from FarmerLee: “It might not seem like it, but you benefit greatly from SBI policy of not interfering. Imagine the horror of SBI rolling back kills or even worse (at least economically) producing items to replace your loss. If I gank someone…
  • LagartixaBombada -

I would like to see the old lifetouch coming back to HG, the old sacred heartbeat, the flash heal not to mention.
  • LagartixaBombada -

if it's to nerf cleric cloak then we have to revive the old healer, or when a Stun/dps appears just press Alt+F4
  • JordWasTaken -

Replied to the thread [24. November 2021] Lands Awakened Update.

Could we get more fishing nodes? just seems to be a lot less. or maybe just increase the rate that they spawn. pretty please.
  • LagartixaBombada -

We have to ruin our buildings just to fight Toxic players who insist on playing Stun/DPS. I miss when the healers were like gods, that time was good, Stun/Dps didn't have a chance, now look at the healer, he became a dead man from hunger.
  • Deathskills -

Liked DarthChewy’s post in the thread Helmet Ecclelastique ( GLACE ) need rework.

Like (Post)
    No, you have the merceray hood. The only reson why all play ice helmet: You can counter all,and you dont take damage inside the ice bloc. is it just for stun and silence ? You have Mercenary hood :).
  • Deathskills -

Replied to the thread Recovery costs.

Quote from hFly: “Nah, it is precisely the Runes/Treasures tab. I can understand T6 treasures costing 20k to recover, but 80k don't make any sense, since the max you can sell is 25k. That isn't a realistic price, thats why I posted on bugs and not on…
  • Hastatus -

I think a log would be pretty neat, a page that you open that shows a list of all the stuff you sold for what price, with a summary at the end of the total silver earned along with a button to claim it. ITEM Silver item1 x 53 Xs item2 x 24…
  • LagartixaBombada -

Quote from DarthChewy: “No, you have the merceray hood. The only reson why all play ice helmet: You can counter all. ” I said "one of the few" not the only one. And after mercenary you don't have any, and don't forget you still have to fight…
  • ToothlessRaider -

Replied to the thread Server down causes inconvenience.

Quote from JeraldStormham: “I would like to remind you all that Albion is an extremely unique game, even from it's supposed mirror image Eve Online. It will require maintenance all the time to keep it at your standards. Besides, it is somewhat of an…
  • gmatagmis -

Liked Stellarg’s post in the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Like (Post)
    Quote from VETERANDONBASSA: “Тут проходит конкурс на самое кринжовое рекрутерское видео? ” Наш товарищ Helguflr не мог не поучаствовать в этом конкурсе,…
  • LagartixaBombada -

Replied to the thread Can we get a way to skip the tutorial on new accounts?.

Quote from Piddle: “A secret key combo, a code we can redeem, anything really. I don't want the 3 days premium. I just want to save myself 5-10 minutes of my life. Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A B A Start ” When you create a character…
  • DarthChewy -

No, you have the merceray hood. The only reson why all play ice helmet: You can counter all,and you dont take damage inside the ice bloc. is it just for stun and silence ? You have Mercenary hood :).