Recent Activities

• ZieBeNBK -

Replied to the thread How long it take close to end game?.

Quote from Dzefik: “Right now the best way to fame farm is World Boss but You need group 8-10 with min 6.3 stuff. If You wanna play solo, go farm moobs in open world in black zone. There You can find a lot of exp and You dont need a expensive build. In…
  • Eryka -

Replied to the thread Rekrutacja do gildii LateNightJazz.

Cały czas poszukujemy nowych gaczy :) Oferujemy: - content PVE/PK/HG/ścieżki - HO na ścieżkach - równy podział lootu - świetną atmosferę i dobrą zabawę - pomoc doświadczonych graczy Wymagania: - +16 lat - discorda i działającego mikrofonu - dystansu do…
  • DaBruh -

Liked ZaZii’s post in the thread Crafting quality chance.

Like (Post)
    I've got somewhat of an approximation, but as a graphic (based on 4 big samples on quality-increases of 0, 480, 730 and 920) U1vnLb2.jpg Basically, when almost maxed, you craft <2% normal, 50% good, around 37% outstanding, 10% excellent and 1%…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Korn’s post in the thread Roadmap 2022 anytime soon ?.

Like (Post)
    Hey there, we are currently still in the planning stages, but you can expect to get a strategic update from us over the coming weeks.
  • Korn -

Replied to the thread Roadmap 2022 anytime soon ?.

Hey there, we are currently still in the planning stages, but you can expect to get a strategic update from us over the coming weeks.
  • combosd -

Quote from Dzefik: “Right now the best way to fame farm is World Boss but You need group 8-10 with min 6.3 stuff. If You wanna play solo, go farm moobs in open world in black zone. There You can find a lot of exp and You dont need a expensive build. In…
  • Dzefik -

Replied to the thread Best city for fisherman?.

Try to find map with big water resources and good escape. When I play in fishing (it was before Lands Awakened patch) i do this in Longtimber Glen becouse there was a lot of water and near Cearleon tunnel gate. AND The Cearleon is the city with 15%…
  • Dzefik -

Right now the best way to fame farm is World Boss but You need group 8-10 with min 6.3 stuff. If You wanna play solo, go farm moobs in open world in black zone. There You can find a lot of exp and You dont need a expensive build. In future when You…
  • GRRYF1N -

Posted the thread 프리미엄 환불 요청드립니다..

Thread
    I just unsubscribed Albion and don't play this anymore. Please give me a refund. Key : FNTFEU4NNEHHNYWKTT7WRDAAG
  • daklajakld -

Posted the thread Roadmap 2022 anytime soon ?.

Thread
    As title says, anyone got info about next Update or when we may get a roadmap what will happen in albion this year ? Just curious
  • daklajakld -

Replied to the thread SBI Policy of RMT.

I just take Silkroad online as example for what RMT can do to a mmo. Back in the days this was a fine game but at one point it got swarmed with bots , the longin que was endless because so many bots populated the game and every grindspot was taken from…
  • Malkalma -

Replied to the thread The game is definetly missing x.4 enchantment level..

Quote from MysticDream: “Quote from Jerek: “They just need to add Tier 9 resources then you can have up to T12 with enhancement. I'd rather that then adding another point to the enhancement level. For example T9 Ore could be Mythril. ” You…
  • Malkalma -

Replied to the thread Economy Laborer/Journal nerf was way too harsh.

Quote from MysticDream: “In my opinion, printing resources with no risk should not exist. This whole game is about risk vs reward. Laborers provide a way for people to make millions, or even billions of silver with literally no risk at all. it would be…
  • LITOFCAS -

Replied to the thread Hemp Rat's Cartel RECRUITING.

• daklajakld -

Liked The_Support_God’s post in the thread What's with shoes of Tenacity.

Like (Post)
    The reason why it is so expensive despite it being a mediocre ability for PvP is because its invis mechanic and low cooldown allow you to drop aggro of mobs this mechanic allows DPS and healers to spam abilities and max out dps without worry of…
  • Quote from Marinad: “@Marinad может случиться в пищу возможности крафтинга(3 полоски, выносливость, возможность крафтинга и еды) Quote from VseOtlichno:…
  • Al3jandra -

Liked Cigaras’s post in the thread ARENA must UPGRADE! @AlbionOnlineDevTeam.

Like (Post)
    Greetings compatriots, Played Albion for 1year+ ; Played League of Legends 10years+ (since season2) i and played Dominion "The Crystal Scar" 5v5 map same what you did here. Seen lots of changes in that game with good improvements and i know that LoL