Recent Activities

• Taromchyanin -

Liked Mytherceria’s post in the thread Реквием по старым черным землям.

Like (Post)
    Всем привет и большое спасибо за участие в конкурсе! Теперь прием работ закрыт и скоро мы объявим победителей.
  • Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread Axes need more Utility.

Quote from Fusionbomb: “Does anyone ever carry dozens of millions' worth of silver on an ox, in t4 gear? ” Because its an alt and because t4 (4.1 to be exact) is the highest tier that said alt can wear? There is always a reason. So I was curious if…
  • Alemaoo -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread tell me why?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Alemaoo: “nope, work play and earn your own. ” Fixed it for you .. its a game.
  • Alemaoo -

Replied to the thread tell me why?.

• Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread Staff of Balance is missing a 0 in its resistance buff :).

oh yeah, bump EDIT: Although when used with plate it seems Ok... esp with the new (and much needed) buff to Requite on Avalonian Plate. Still a 100 resist buff (not like proposed 300) would be nice, hopefully can use this item with something else but…
  • Swabien -

Replied to the thread (ART) Galahad is recruiting!.

Have Really enjoyed this group a lot. Great company, helpful environment and lot laughs :)
  • Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread T8 Mat nodes nerfed to 3 tics!!?.

Quote from blappo: “meh, gathering is too easy if you have the right hideouts... but that is the key who really has them? handfuls. ” territory warfare should be about... ... territory warfare. Whoever has best terry wins... or as one good old…
  • Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread Healers and Specters.

Quote from Tabor: “The double healer meta is currently a brainless playstyle utilizing great holy since its simple and effective E heal. The upcoming nerf will help balance this particular combo moving forward but I am sure teams will adapt with some…
  • Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread Reduce bear paw E cd to 20s from 30s.

Quote from gmatagmis: “It's just need to have jump invun to be fine. ” CC invuln, to make it seem less OP (I'll take full invuln any-day tho, but thats not gonna happen)
  • Captainrussia -

Liked gmatagmis’s post in the thread Reduce bear paw E cd to 20s from 30s.

Like (Post)
    It's just need to have jump invun to be fine.
  • Captainrussia -

Liked Owlsane’s post in the thread Small Stat Buff to Spirithunter.

Like (Post)
    Just a question, do you know what actually does resillience pen does?
  • Ors -

Replied to the thread (ART) Galahad is recruiting!.

Have been having a great time with this lot, very chill and helpful people. Please let me know if you have questions! I am in-game as much as I can be.
  • Owlsane -

Replied to the thread Small Stat Buff to Spirithunter.

Just a question, do you know what actually does resillience pen does?
  • Owlsane -

Replied to the thread Red flag hunting Faction flag in yellow zone.

Quote from Tabor: “I am at the point where maybe it makes the most sense to remove hard flagging red from the Royals in general and make the PvP there pure faction based. This would probably cause a slight reduction in the total PvP in the Royals which…
  • Norgannon -

Liked Mytherceria’s post in the thread Looking for Forum Moderators.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone, Good day! We are looking for additional Forum Moderators for the following Languages: - English - German - French - Russian - Portuguese - Turkish - Spanish - Polish Please note that you must also be able to speak some English for the…