Recent Activities

• JordWasTaken -

Posted the thread Hello!.

Thread
    Hey guys my name is Jordan and im 29 years old. I'm really enjoying albion right now. I really like fishing because it's so chill. I'm also interested in PvE. I've been playing for around 3 days now and will be looking for a guild soon. Also looking for…
  • Vivra -

Replied to the thread What do we say to a gankers? Not today! Become the first, famous anti-ganker!.

• JubaLouco -

Replied to the thread Albion Crashing.

Do not expect any help from support. they don't care about us
  • JonoM -

Replied to the thread When Jonomassacre gets massacred.

Ahhh never mind dude. There's much better streamers than me anyway, I just do it as a bit of fun on the side between shifts.
  • glokz -

Replied to the thread [26. February 2020] Queen Patch 5.

- Decreased base item value of Runes, Souls, and Relics by 75% to match the item power reduction What does it mean ? It decreases travel costs or impacts chests loot ?
  • Ooaoaa -

Replied to the thread Ждем Corepunk?.

Туман войны самая крутая механика Нам бы она не помешала с:
  • Equart -

@PrintsKaspian wowwow , spoilers? New Caerleon Faction on screenshot?
  • Equart -

Liked Ravenar’s post in the thread [26. February 2020] Queen Patch 5.

Like (Post)
    All I want to know is when do we get the Albion Map to hang on our wall like here on the right. Or did the blue guy just buy the only one from this auction house? 61c7d63f1ecc5a41967303bc6a7048548ba7fe13.jpeg Also is it Albion etiquette to shake hands…
  • BitasiK -

Replied to the thread Патч #5 уже в игре.

Quote from Maks_Fry: “Quote from BitasiK: “Quote from Maks_Fry: “Quote from BitasiK: “Я один не вижу изменений? ” А они есть. ” Поведуешь какие? ” Сам почитай.albiononline.com/ru/changelog/QUEEN%20PATCH%205 ” И что ты на себе нового…
  • Alemaoo -

Liked Ravenar’s post in the thread [26. February 2020] Queen Patch 5.

Like (Post)
    All I want to know is when do we get the Albion Map to hang on our wall like here on the right. Or did the blue guy just buy the only one from this auction house? 61c7d63f1ecc5a41967303bc6a7048548ba7fe13.jpeg Also is it Albion etiquette to shake hands…
  • woak199 -

Replied to the thread The Brave Collective - PVE - PVP - Informacje na temat rekrutacji.

Quote from ZabijakA88: “Drodzy forumowicze, piszemy tego posta jako ostateczne i formalne oświadczenie Gilidii Fallen Wolves. Od tygodni słyszymy o 200 mln srebra skradzionych Liderowi Gilidii The Brave Collective - niestety jak zawsze poniosła go…
  • Maks_Fry -

Quote from BitasiK: “Quote from Maks_Fry: “Quote from BitasiK: “Я один не вижу изменений? ” А они есть. ” Поведуешь какие? ” Сам почитай. albiononline.com/ru/changelog/QUEEN%20PATCH%205
  • Ashibar -

Replied to the thread TheKingsmen (NA/EU/OCE-English speaking-Very active-New Player Friendly).

Big changes today, join TheKingsmen and together we can make a difference in Albion!
  • Carvin_Swordz -

cheers for the t4 loot in t8 bz dungeons, this is so awesome, even less worth doing than it was before, double loot nerf! sick! and wtf t6 resources in t8 zone wtf is this patch
  • BitasiK -

Quote from Maks_Fry: “Quote from BitasiK: “Я один не вижу изменений? ” А они есть. ” Поведуешь какие?
  • zelda483 -

Posted the thread sceau.

Thread
    bonjour ,faire une expédition t6 et de ne pas recevoir de sceau a la sortie!! c'est pour cela que j'avais arrêter d'en faire! je m'y remet pour faire évoluer mes armes, et rebelote, encore pas de sceau, on fait tous les monstres, on ne meurt pas, je…
  • Ooaoaa -

Replied to the thread Медоеды снова подогнали вам порцию рофлов.

Спасибо за музыку в левом динамике, ленивая задница UPD это невозможно смотреть