Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Akuti -

Hat das Thema mount icons gestartet.

Thema
    If I remember correctly the patch today made mounts and other icons revert back to what they were before they got updated a while back?
  • EnErgEstER -

Mag den Beitrag von SageLeaf im Thema Castle information.

Like (Beitrag)
    Times for the castle loot. The EU castles are looted at 14 and the NA at 2
  • EnErgEstER -

Mag den Beitrag von SageLeaf im Thema Castle information.

Like (Beitrag)
    The guide you linked is pretty detailed but does need some updating. I've shortened the list to a TLDR version. Castles points are distributed only 1 time per day. Castle Siege takes about 30 mins. Plan to attack before these times for ownership and…
  • Minara -

Mag den Beitrag von DanteAlighieri im Thema Action.

Like (Beitrag)
    UP. После долгих и мучительных походов по клаймам взяли серебро в этом сезоне
  • Minara -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Action verfasst.

Beitrag
    Поздравления
  • EnErgEstER -

Mag den Beitrag von BriarMoss im Thema [Updated] Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Elenol: „I like how SBI handled this whole discussion. They took a question that could have been posed to the round table and made it public for the entire community to participate. They stayed involved by nudging the conversation a little…
  • postlarval -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Updated to iOS 12 constant crashes verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Dagother: „@postlarval what happens exactly? You can't install the app or it closes itself after starting the app? @Veetus there was a patch today [13. December 2018] Nimue Patch 3 “ Well, as I described in my post in the iOS test forum on…
  • Stravanov -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Ignore verfasst.

Beitrag
    Move to Caerleon before you're too invested in Lymhurst.
  • EnErgEstER -

Mag den Beitrag von Valkyrior im Thema [Updated] Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Retroman: „Hello everyone, after taking in all your feedback and more internal disucssions, we decided to NOT implement the proposed friendly fire change. The alliance system will stay unchanged for season 5. We are aware, this would have…
  • DisloT -

Hat das Thema Пробный ключ gestartet.

Thema
    Пожалуйста ,отправьте пробный ключ в ЛС . :)
  • DanteAlighieri -

Beitrag
    Zitat von BigBertha: „те самые мучительные походы :D youtube.com/watch?v=O_3iXuOHkMM “ Да, один из них. Я вначале умер, и все пошло не так d6830574c9.png
  • Stravanov -

Mag den Beitrag von owensssss im Thema Simple map re-design suggestion.

Like (Beitrag)
    that was a round table suggestion iirc. I think it was terrible. sandbox game but devs forced a hub city and also seen as a solution to zerg guilds using the Quays for quick continent switching. Which was an issue at the time. but they could have done…
  • NeithanLZ -

Hat das Thema lag problems during EU prime time gestartet.

Thema
    Hello, I encounter heavy lag problems during EU prime time (starting everyday between 17h30 and 18h30 utc. This is happening for 2 weeks+.I'm not the only one. A lot of my guildmates (from France) have the same problem. I fixed it using a VPN. It looks…
  • BigBertha -

Beitrag
    те самые мучительные походы :D youtube.com/watch?v=O_3iXuOHkMM
  • Piddle -

Mag den Beitrag von Syndic im Thema [Updated] Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    I started with 1 tower in Bleak Moor, plenty of newer guilds started with 1 tower somewhere. Most alliances from release to today collapsed and split up. It is harder to hold the more you have, yes. That's up to the playerbase though to make it harder…
  • Esh -

Mag den Beitrag von Elenol im Thema [Updated] Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    I like how SBI handled this whole discussion. They took a question that could have been posed to the round table and made it public for the entire community to participate. They stayed involved by nudging the conversation a little bit with specific…