Recent Activities

• Korn -

Replied to the thread Known Issues: Rise of Avalon Patch 9.

Hi all and thanks for the reports, we are looking into this.
  • Quote from OrangCrsh: “Thanks a lot. I just posted in the French channel by accident and got banned (muted) for 2 days now the only 3 people I got in the Guild tonight (like 1 hour ago) is asking questions and I can't answer ” Be reminded that you…
  • Ymbrzld -

Replied to the thread Dev Talk: Season 11 Changes.

time marker: youtu.be/8Do-WTEBSQw?t=395 The choice of the location for the jump (in the case of a cluster queue) takes some time. Which, in the case of albion lags, can be long. It's deadly for the BZ outlands. Maybe it is worth giving a defense bubble…
  • What is it? Portaler is a web based mapping tool that was built to create shareable maps across groups of people that are private to that specific group. The tool should be fully TOS compliant, because all map information is manually entered by the…
  • it seems that if ads are ok that you could just made it a premium service behind a paywall. if there's no silver transfer and just real money for website access, it ain't RMT. what are they really gonna do about that? ban your albion account because you…
  • Carpazzo -

Replied to the thread No one is joining my guild, playing always alone and tired of it.

You should learn more about the game and the paper of a guild in this game. -Join a medium to big size guild -be an active member there -learn about the politics of the black zone -learn about prices and currency in game -make friends people that would…
  • PunkHulk -

Posted the thread dungeon de mapa comprado abriu me lugar errado.

Thread
    Comprei um mapa tier 7.1 e o mesmo abriu na parede de um território inimigo, impossibilitando de eu fazer esta dungeon Segue em anexo print da mesma gostaria de correção do bug e ressarcimento do mapa Obrigado
  • xTalx -

Replied to the thread No one is joining my guild, playing always alone and tired of it.

Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “Quote from OrangCrsh: “Thanks a lot. I just posted in the French channel by accident and got banned (muted) for 2 days now the only 3 people I got in the Guild tonight (like 1 hour ago) is…
  • xTalx -

Replied to the thread Can I play big battles on my PC?.

i think not... in anycase you must run the game on ssd to even get a chance, try on low settings
  • TheLucas -

Replied to the thread Como resolver banimento injusto?.

Por favor entre em contato com support@albiononline.com
  • xTalx -

Replied to the thread why are swords getting nerfed?.

Quote from pinto: “sure, swords aren't weak, but do they deserve a nerf? they aren't overpowered in any content, what made them to nerf swords? swords are absolute crap to gank. it's good in 2s (specifically with a healer) but there is another weapons…
  • Moosewala -

Posted the thread Hi everyone!.

Thread
    Just bought the game today, but have to wait for dowload till after work! Housing and farming seems cool! Can you craft armies or weapons, or anything else though? Either way! I am excited to try it out when I get home!!!!!
  • xTalx -

Liked pinto’s post in the thread why are swords getting nerfed?.

Like (Post)
    sure, swords aren't weak, but do they deserve a nerf? they aren't overpowered in any content, what made them to nerf swords? swords are absolute crap to gank. it's good in 2s (specifically with a healer) but there is another weapons (deathgivers, 1h…
  • xTalx -

Replied to the thread Returning after a year being AFK: where to WPVP?.

its pretty much dead.. they killed the game with HCE carebears and HOs zergs everywhere... + adding way too big roads
  • xTalx -

Liked Borbarad’s post in the thread New CD stalker players vs slayers.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Sweix: “hi, just wanted to create thread on Cds. is it fair and should it be possible that a stalker lvl cd player with less then 25k infamy goes up against a 1m slayer cd player.... should be fixed this... no fun for new players and no fun…
  • Challa -

Posted the thread New to Albion and another Laborer Question - Gatherer or Crafter Laborers?.

Thread
    Hello, a friend of mine got me to Albion a few days ago. After I´ve read alot about the laborers I´ve set up my Island with 3 T5 Houses at the moment. But now I´m asking myself if I should stay with gatherer or Crafter laborers. Or Maybe a…
  • cybron14 -

Replied to the thread Rat's are still a problem that's never getting fixed it seems..

Well.. basically this is what the gameplay allows. Great loot with reduced risk (by protecting yourself), if this was a PVP only element, then you wount be able to "escape" the corrupted dunegon once invaded. And thats the end of it, if it is allowed…
  • cybron14 -

Replied to the thread Known Issues: Rise of Avalon Patch 9.

so much rage.... even the memes are not well made (IUM error: incorrect use of meme) due to the rage. but still funny enough hehe.
  • InminRockBand -

Posted the thread 첫 결제를 잘못했습니다..

Thread
    1000골드 받으려면 특별 혜택에서 받아야하는데, 모르고 있어서 1000골드 없이 그냥 30일 결제로 첫 결제를 햇는데 1000골드를 받을 방법이 없을까요
  • Someky -

Posted the thread MEPHISTO/TWOMUSHROOM... I FORGIVE YOU..

Thread
    Yeah that's all I got kid. Keep the loot. I do hope you give up that kind of behaviour in the future. I really hope so.