Recent Activities

• GravePain -

Posted the thread LFG - Aussie / OCE for some new players..

Thread
    He we are group of 4aussies who have just started. We come from Eve and Black Desert Online. Most of us have over 10k hours in each and where highly competitive pvpers in these games. Looking for an medium to large OCE based guild that can help learn…
  • PugPunk -

Replied to the thread Vanity items.

• Lordragons -

Posted the thread Denunciando hack.

Thread
    Estava voltando de uma coleta e quando me deparo com uma pessoa PK e ajoelhado, quando vou executar ele simplesmente levanta sem ter a vida totalmente carregada e acaba me matando. Segue o video youtu.be/1zY2TYk7JIg :cursing:
  • Quicksilver88 -

Replied to the thread SOLDIERS OF THE SWORD SAINT ARE NOW RECRUITING.

• Clothespeg -

Replied to the thread SBI Policy of RMT.

Quote from pesadelo: “Quote from oldmansppeect: “Quote from Clothespeg: “I've lost one founders account by trading with RMTer and SBI saying 'tell us the trade you made and prove it wasn't RMT' Seriously WTF? I will never see that account again I…
  • BiiGee -

Posted the thread TEST SERVER.

Thread
    Hey Devs' / Mods : I was trying to log in to Test Server and it won't let me login, Kept saying incorrect email/password, but as it is , I can log on to normal server. Any suggestions on how I can get into the Test Server?
  • Austrem -

Skins characters and skins mounts share with all characters in the account.
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Welcome to the forum @PugPunk, The answer is yes, the vanity items are shared with all the characters on your account. ~Evas_Flarelight
  • PugPunk -

Posted the thread Vanity items.

Thread
    If I buy a mount or character skin from the Albion shop (Vanity section of the shop or a starter bundle) does it share to my other characters?
  • LozaRekru -

Posted the thread Loża Szyderców rekrutuje.

Thread
    Loża Szyderców Witamy Nowo powstała gildia Loża Szyderców poszukuje graczy głodnych kontentu. Poszukujemy graczy którzy już trochę poznali świat albiona jak i starych wyjadaczy którzy się nie boja walczyć do upadłego. Jak nazwa wskazuje…
  • R.b8b7ad2a8ae2758d34f1f801b95c23ef Hello Lads and ladies Tis I, the lord of unforeseen water. I have set up my New guild the Agents of the Shield and we have one hell of a pedigree. Having slowly evolved from many forms since the summer alpha each
  • Dollhouse -

Posted the thread Rôdez dans la nuit avec la nouvelle apparence Ombrechat.

Thread
    91cc64a4b3038f1e3deb363c78794c9b4559e441.jpeg Jetez un œil à cette élégante mais sauvage apparence pour votre monture Vivegriffe. albiononline.com/fr/news/shadowcat
  • H4RL4N -

Liked Grrawl’s post in the thread Legend of Grrawl.

Like (Post)
    Grrawl and ThyBesten Hit the Road During Grrawl’s time of obsessive focus on mastering the craft of war gloves, he met many other gathers, refiners, and crafters. One such person was named ThyBesten. Thy provided Grrawl with the highest quality…
  • TiddyBear -

Posted the thread C0NTACT Is RECRUITING!.

Thread
    :thumbup: C0NTACT :thumbup: It's what we say when we find loot with legs. Whether it be our fame farms, chests, orbs, or when we are just out ganking. In all the events we run during the week and over the weekends we are looking for contact. We are currently looking to…
  • Karthaz -

Replied to the thread A Cloth cowl shouldn't be meta defining..

The meta shifted to Force Field before shifting to Ice Block, so you're wrong on that one. People used the second spell of Cloth Cowls in Healer Dps match ups before using Ice Block as it is the best way to set up a big E with Cursed Staff, Claymore or…
  • Silverooth -

Posted the thread SUA MAIS NOVA GUILDA 100% BR - Comed0r de Casada !!!.

Thread
    GUILDA - Comed0r de Casada !!! Venha curtir com a gente todas as aventuras do mundo de Albion e crescermos juntos !!! Um bom casado nunca está sozinho, pois sabe a importância de seu time de casadas! Informações Básicas: - Localização em Fort…
  • JedimeisterX -

Replied to the thread "Die Lustigen" Deutsche Gilde sucht neue Mitstreiter/ Fort Sterling.

• LordKyros -

Replied to the thread WTS Swiftclaw Skin: Recruiter’s White Tiger. Auction..

• LordKyros -

Replied to the thread WTS White Tiger Skin, Recruiter Horse Skin.

Quote from YacineBrutal: “Hi what is your discord tag please? 1. Add me: Yacine#4463 I'm interest for you white tiger :o ” I am willing to sell my Tiger skin dm through discord sent you a request