Recent Activities

• BackOFF -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from arteme: “Посмотрите лучше видео, как я с рандомами разношу форумных бойцов варгодсов. Там даже наш герой луковица есть. youtu.be/k_UHLIugmOA ” - Все наебщики! ГМы рмтшеры. Лука, Широ, Плиз обирают…
  • LerBestia -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from GodfreLord: “А теперь немного по теме треда : 1)Только что пое потеряли 2 важных хайдаута , при этом проиграв по кб в ноль 2)Коалиция идет…
  • Toastbr0t -

Replied to the thread This is the last WARNING for the future of ALBION.

Quote from KatherineKore: “Arbitrary metrics used in deflection of your evident mental illness. )))))))))))))) ” some things never change, for example you shitposting in this fucking forum
  • Lohend -

Replied to the thread Crowd control needs a nerf..

CC should not be nerfed, people need to make a choice, use OP meta equipment or us CC countering equipment. If at all CC needs to be more common so less popular CC equipment would find more use at end game pvp meta. You cant balance CC between i.e 5v5,…
  • arke971 -

Replied to the thread Dev Talk: Avalonian Weapons.

holy staff? j5p79oh.png frost staff? Xzfs3vc.png dagger? Ad7uUcR.png axe? zIKMK6t.png
  • videogamer1337 -

Posted the thread hi.

Thread
    is there a racist guild out here where i can say the nword
  • Amoebius76 -

Replied to the thread Декор: Плащ Санитара.

Hey there, that's not a bug. When you use a spell while having a vanity skin equipped, the underlying armor responsible for the spell will become…
  • PrintsKaspian -

Posted the thread Dev Talk: Roads of Avalon, Part 1.

Thread
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt1stGAcR7o[/url] In our newest Dev Talk, Game Director Robin Henkys introduces the Roads of Avalon, a new system that will massively expand the gameworld and bring new opportunities for travel, exploration, and even…
  • Narrek -

Replied to the thread Crowd control needs a nerf..

I think they can add a cc sickness like the healing sickness for example if the player gets a stun from another source while stunned the second one will last half the time or will not even work. and untill the debuff ends they cant full time stun (or…
  • A.Frosted.Wolf -

Replied to the thread Idea to improve the battleaxe...

Battle axes should have a bigger bleed. I'd like to see them make it sort of like a 1 handed curse staff, where you can use your E to "POP" the bleed stacks on them as a controlled big damage clap vs a timed one and then give you a small percent of the…
  • Narrek -

Liked MekaDeth’s post in the thread Crowd control needs a nerf..

Like (Post)
    Crowd control needs to give temporary CC immunity after the effect ends, it's bad game design to be completely unable to fight back due chain CC. There's zero skill involved fighting statues. Fix it!
  • A.Frosted.Wolf -

Replied to the thread Saturday is Invasion Day!.

More Cluster Queue shenanigans. Boring mechanic...
  • A.Frosted.Wolf -

Liked Mofrix’s post in the thread Hideout the worst idea?.

Like (Post)
    They should definitely delete the territories (even if I don't like it) and allow only one hideout per map
  • A.Frosted.Wolf -

Liked baybiscuit’s post in the thread Cluster Queue.

Like (Post)
    The hideout systems that were implemented for "small guilds" were just the opposite, its just a die and respawn and come fast to the zvz again for the mega alliances. The new systems of gvgs, again, point for mega alliances, we are a 10 guys guild, no…
  • HellShoot -

Replied to the thread What's the use for carrots in the game?.

Thank you everyone! At the moment it seems to be better to sell the carrots instead of making soup. I suppose that's what I'll be doing for a while
  • Maljashif -

Replied to the thread Polska Gildia Descendants of Asgard rekrutuje! pve/pvp/poradniki/nauka.

• Afrail -

Replied to the thread AFRAIL ALBION ONLINE / REFORMED.

Liked Calesvol’s post in the thread Dev Talk: Avalonian Weapons.

Like (Post)
    We still do not really understand how the progression conversion is going to work for armors. For weapons, it makes sense. The current Artifact weapon specialization node is 3X the fame as the base weapons and there are currently 3 artifact weapons per…
  • Afrail -

Replied to the thread AFRAIL's PvP & FUNNY MOMENTS.

OPEN WORLD FIGHTS #1 youtu.be/GtJdMapKDjw
  • Retroman -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Queen Patch 16.

Hey, this change from the NDA balance thread is also part of patch 16: Self Ignition (Specter Jacket) - Self Damage per tick: 3% of max health -> 2% of max health I will edit the top post. Cheers, Retro