Recent Activities

• Just need to instance territory fights to only attacking/defending alliance, thus would force people to stop abusing the debuff and be in the same alliance if they want to fight together, kill off renting at the same time, which is a huge problem right…
  • hey look a chill guild with low tax much cool such wow
  • Hudii -

Posted the thread Dúvida sobre ter mais de uma conta.

Thread
    Em que condições eu posso ter duas contas ativas na minha rede? Eu jogo todos os dias e minha mulher as vezes gosta de jogar pra fazer coleta, até que ponto podemos interagir juntos(ficar os dois onlines) no game sem violar nenhuma regra? Posso…
  • Owlxzie -

Replied to the thread Guild Maintenance Please Help!.

Well I have no further info. But prolly its about the permissions.
  • Crazyguy98 -

Posted the thread The future of online browser games.

Thread
    Huge library of flash games in the world. With classics like Clear Vision, Age of War and Fancy Pants, Friv has been around for a long time. Millennia remember playing games on Friv5.best in high school. Flash is an integral part of the culture internet…
  • Owlxzie -

Posted the thread Equal numbers on ZvZ.

Thread
    So I have an idea and really want to hear your opinions. Lets say a map has its prime time 17.00UTC and there will be a fight between 2guilds( ofc there will be 6-7 guilds attacking only one guild ) what happens there will be 100players on attack Side…
  • MuertoGonzo -

Posted the thread DONT GO AFK IN THE BZ if you wanna see more check me out on twitch.

Thread
    twitch.tv/videos/633156613 <iframe src="https://player.twitch.tv/?autoplay=false&video=v633156613" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" scrolling="no" height="378" width="620"></iframe><a…
  • Crazyguy98 -

Posted the thread Hello everyone.

Thread
    Hello everyone, I'm Huynh . I am 23 years old. I am an office worker. Today I will show you a way to relieve stress in the office without the medicine I have just found. I am playing mini games at Friv4-school.com There are many types of games for…
  • OriginalKen27 -

When I try pressing CLAIM when I'm at a building, nothing happens.
  • Kasttan -

Liked LordSilva’s post in the thread Uma dúvida sobre Montarias de Batalha.

Like (Post)
    Tive que testar. Isto é uma personagem nova a ver a minha lista de Montarias. s9CMQQM.png A Personagem nem T6 tem ainda, mas consegue ter acesso a quase tudo. Resumindo se a montaria é criada por os jogadores, tens que ter o nível, se a montaria é…
  • Kasttan -

Replied to the thread Uma dúvida sobre Montarias de Batalha.

@LordSilva muito obrigado! Essa era a resposta que tanto busquei. Sinto muito por você ter gasto seus recursos para poder verificar. Caso isso não tenha significado nada, então aceito presentes kkkk :D Valeu!
  • Owlxzie -

Did you claim them? When you click on the bilboard, there should be ‘claim’ on the Upside of the page.
  • Owlxzie -

Replied to the thread imo, this game is WAY TOO GRINDY.

Dude screw who says bye to you. Im sad here. For the new players its no lie that this game is hard. You do the tutorial and then what? You are all alone. I was lucky that I started when the game was not this crowded and had to chance to farm solo dungs…
  • CreamyCosio -

I agree that speccing is grindy but that's just an MMO for you. Compared to every other one I've played this one is a pretty easy grind. I've got no interest in committing a ton of hours to in game "work"; I came to gank some kids; but, that's what I…
  • ImaDoki -

Quote from alturic1: “I actually think it's pretty easy to farm fame and didn't mind it at all. I think Albion is a solid game with the real downfall being in the absurd travel, economy being very wonky (crafting items from raw mats to finished goods…
  • Owlxzie -

Replied to the thread Best blackzone transport build?.

As a cancer ganker, I’d say dont bother making builds since you’ll be dead when you got dismounted. We have chains to pull you back and purge for your shoes and stalker Helm for your invis . Just dont get dismounted. And I’d say pest lizard with a…
  • OriginalKen27 -

Posted the thread Guild Maintenance Please Help!.

Thread
    Okay, so my guild leader just deleted their account. I was made the new Guild Master. The problem is, I don't have access to the buildings. I can't upgrade, demolish or really do anything. On the post, I made myself a Co-Owner to see if that could help,…
  • Owlxzie -

Posted the thread Tcero is cancer in hightree lake.

Thread
    Im not writing this for to cry. Actually I am writing this while laughing, but these nerds stay all day long on Hightree lake road and dont let anybody to pass. When they see you they just Crawl into you like the goblins attacked the brotherhood of the…
  • OriginalKen27 -

Posted the thread Guild Maintainance.

Thread
    Okay, so my guild leader just deleted their account. I was made the new Guild Master. The problem is, I don't have access to the buildings. I can't upgrade, demolish or really do anything. On the post, I made myself a Co-Owner to see if that could help,…
  • j0ei -

Posted the thread RANG "Warrior" Halberd POV ZvZ.

Thread
    youtu.be/_KyK58qxXpc ZvZ montage Halberd POV RANG Represent!