Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Zulmer -

Replied to the thread Remove Dash when Rooted.

Quote from Gugusteh: “Quote from Zulmer: “Quote from Gugusteh: “Quote from Zulmer: “what happened after that post my man ? why that topic is closed ? cuz of outdated ? ” Yeah it's just old. ” there is no feedback right ? ” Nope, but just a…
  • gmatagmis -

Replied to the thread Castle Wars Mode, Similar to Arena.

• ImaDoki -

Replied to the thread Badon Bow E not reaplying debuff..

Are you guys talking about spinning monsters? The bosses from heretic and keepers, when they spin, become immune to the reactivation of badon for some reason.
  • TheMadkot -

Replied to the thread Проблема с Albion Online.

Quote from Sanek247: “Я начал недавно играть, примерно неделю назад и 2 дня назад у меня случилась проблема с Albion Online. Я начал свой день на спавне и…
  • Owlsane -

Root is basically a 100% slow but worse than an actual root. Keep that in mind :rolleyes: Also i agree 100% about disallowing such things like blink and dashes (by denying the possibility to use the spell.
  • Tito -

Replied to the thread :D ​Alliance Änderungen (300 Leute Max) - Was meint Ihr dazu? :D.

Ich denke "fair" gibt es im pvp nicht wirklich, den zerg buff und die Änderungen an den Allianzgrößen finde ich interessant. In einer Sandbox wird es immer große und kleine Gruppen geben, die sich aneinander reiben. Das ist ja das interessante. Man…
  • Gugusteh -

Quote from Zulmer: “Quote from Gugusteh: “Quote from Zulmer: “what happened after that post my man ? why that topic is closed ? cuz of outdated ? ” Yeah it's just old. ” there is no feedback right ? ” Nope, but just a reminder that this was…
  • Zulmer -

Quote from Gugusteh: “Quote from Zulmer: “what happened after that post my man ? why that topic is closed ? cuz of outdated ? ” Yeah it's just old. ” there is no feedback right ?
  • Gugusteh -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread Meet the Avalonians.

Like (Post)
    The Outlands have been remade, torn apart and rebuilt piece by piece via an ancient and unspeakably powerful magic. Those behind this world-altering transformation are known only as the Avalonians. But as guilds spread out across the new continent,…
  • Gugusteh -

Quote from Zulmer: “what happened after that post my man ? why that topic is closed ? cuz of outdated ? ” Yeah it's just old.
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread [20. February 2020] Queen Hotfix 4.1.

Like (Post)
    Queen Hotfix 4.1 - 20 February 2020 Fixes - Fixed an issue where winning a Crystal League match of one level below a current tower level did not reset the tower decay timer
  • DildoSwaggings -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread Alliance Casuals over REST OF THE GAME.

Like (Post)
    Quote from AdamSmith: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from AdamSmith: “there wont be anything aggressive that you can send this to banter ” Turns out they can. ” Personal hate lmao, let me guess since you are posting back to all my post with hate,…
  • gmatagmis -

Liked Bogul’s post in the thread Make Chopped Fish stack to 9999, like Siphoned Energy.

Like (Post)
    /title It's used in such large quantities that it should be considered.
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Doowie’s post in the thread Veteran founder account.

Like (Post)
    Like @Evas_Flarelight mentioned you should get in touch with customer support to explain your situation. In most cases, you could be accessing the wrong account for example. I came back after 4 years and my character was set back to the default due to…
  • Owlsane -

Replied to the thread Whispering bow vs Bow.

I've never came into the cd solution as every artifact weapons has 20s cd or more and people whould complain about how "broken" it would be. Still if it has to be the cd reduction, we will still need the standtime reduction with it.
  • Xyconic -

Posted the thread Me and 2 friends looking for a blackzone beginner friendly EU guild..

Thread
    As the title suggest, we are 3 guys who started a few days ago and we are looking for a guild in the blackzones to join. We are pushing towards being able to wear T5 gear atm. Dont bother responding if you are looking for slaves to gather rocks and wood…
  • CallMeGosu -

Replied to the thread :D ​Alliance Änderungen (300 Leute Max) - Was meint Ihr dazu? :D.

nun, die naps werden aber im zvz nicht so viel helfen weil sie durch friendly fire das verhältnis von kosten/nutzen stark verschieben. natürlich finden viele diesen gedanken schlecht, da er den einzelnen spieler mehr in die verantwortung seines…
  • DildoSwaggings -

Liked Neef’s post in the thread High Tier Poisons in Low Level Crystals are Too Strong.

Like (Post)
    So bring higher tier poisens to lower tier crystals? or is the cost the problem? Guess that could be an issue.....
  • DildoSwaggings -

Replied to the thread High Tier Poisons in Low Level Crystals are Too Strong.

I think you should bring 8.1 poisons too Stop being cheap