Recent Activities

• Amoebius76 -

Replied to the thread Launcher Crashes.

Can all of you confirm that you tried 1. closing the client, reopening and either repairing or reinstalling it through the settings 2. restarted your PC 3. checked if there are any pending Windows Updates. I'll check what info the devs need from you to…
  • Blatta -

Replied to the thread Albion's Biggest-Ever Update is Here.

Had the "Failed to load mono" error too. Actually using the reinstall option in the launcher. But the "Download remaining" only grew bigger, from 1,5GB to 2,2GB now. ... No, actually it says 3,2GB remaining now. Will that ever work?
  • Skarvah -

Liked Spikey’s post in the thread The Defense of Caerleon [Feedback].

Like (Post)
    I'm more shocked that people turned up expecting this to be anything other than what it was! We all know the game can't handle large numbers of players in a single zone. Myself and friends didn't login to albion last night purely to avoid all this…
  • Amoebius76 -

Replied to the thread Fully Grown Swiftclaw Cubs Not Rewarding Fame!.

Hey there, thanks for reporting, we'll get to fix this asap.
  • Tuten -

Replied to the thread Albion's Biggest-Ever Update is Here.

Hmm o co chodzi z tą aktualizacją ??? Ponoć na androida musi wymagać instalke na nowej ale czy jest ona już wymieniona na stronie czy nie ?? Podczas pobierania pokazuje, że plik waży 2 Gb pobrane mam 2 Gb, ale plik nie jest dostępny wygląda tak…
  • Ukrava -

Posted the thread Premium is gone? What happened?.

Thread
    Hi! IGN: Ukrava It shows me that i have 28d of premium but I don't (I tried to kill some mobs and I don't get any bonus fame). So is there a bug or something? Thanks for helping :) imgur.com/Jq1B6NK imgur.com/DxjwQ3i
  • Soarece -

Replied to the thread Background information on Premium price adjustments.

Quote from Eltharyon: “Albion Online is now a much more polished a feature-rich game than what it was back then or even when it was first released in 2017 ” Still exists arena bug, still in case of disconnexion we have to wait several minutes to…
  • Headquake -

Replied to the thread No point in doing Dungeons.

You clearly have no idea of what your talking about. Yes hg is really rewarding in fame and xp. But i ever made 1.5m silver in 20 min making a 7.2 rds map in red zone. Wich is like 99 % more safe then hg ...Before saying rds suck try to do some 7.2 or…
  • Nissail -

Replied to the thread Pytanie o przerwę.

Na polskim forum znajdziesz co najwyżej kontynuację dram z polskiego czatu w grze. Jeśli rozumiesz choć trochę angielski, to polecam angielską część forum, devsi tam właśnie piszą, w sumie wszystkie ciekawe informacje, czy to od devsów czy…
  • Zulmer -

Replied to the thread Queen Update ve Yenilikler.

• gmatagmis -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from Zemlenika: “Зачем нужна голда, когда у тебя блекскрин? ” Ну чисто чтобы Клу в игру зашел, по 4500 скинул и по 4000 перезакупился.
  • Temniy -

Replied to the thread Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread.

Все игра сломалась как я понимаю? Черный экран при загрузке постоянно... Класс
  • Minęło pół roku, gdzie twoja gildia? Xd
  • Tryper -

Replied to the thread Bug with weight.

My bad. I forgot 50% of my max load is 100% Current Weight. Thread to close.
  • Shawesome -

Liked Ravenar’s post in the thread Vanity: Avatars, Wardrobe, Emotes.

Like (Post)
    16.6 ping (drawrate?) nice!
  • Lewke -

Replied to the thread Launcher Crashes.

• nightmaretrooper -

Posted the thread Already runing game bug.

Thread
    lately , in queens actualization i cant enter just becouse the game tells me its already runing when its not, i need help
  • Luluxi -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread Albion's Biggest-Ever Update is Here.

Like (Post)
    Queen, Albion Online's biggest and most ambitious content update, is now live! A big update needs a big trailer, so here it is. Hear firsthand from our development team as they discuss how Queen brings Albion Online one step closer to being the ultimate…
  • baibiscuit -

Replied to the thread No point in doing Dungeons.

• Zenthis -

Replied to the thread Fully Grown Swiftclaw Cubs Not Rewarding Fame!.

Further to this, I picked up 4 swiftclaws, 1 with a cub and 3 without. Only 1 adult swiftclaw transferred to my inventory. Also while feeding farm animals about 900 corn disappeared after only feeding about 36 cows.