Recent Activities

• KadeUsui -

Replied to the thread [TOMAN] B E N T O - RECLUTAMIENTO - Jugadores intermedio.

• Raager -

Liked Szagi’s post in the thread RENEGADES.

Like (Post)
    rene-logo2.png
    RENEGADES - gildia powstała jeszcze w 2017 roku, założona przez doświadczonych graczy pamiętających czasy pierwszych Alpha testów w 2013 roku. Od samego początku naszym…
  • Abaddon_Rull -

Liked SpicyPepper’s post in the thread Cripple.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Borbarad: “sure, but the damage increased was never put in patch notes, and the dmg increased just appeared there after one patch, which certainly seemed like a bug. ” Then it's the patch note that missing info. ~.~ Can't really say it's…
  • Ranchu -

Posted the thread Returning player looking for gathering group.

Thread
    Hi there, returning to Albion world after 2years, looking for gathering group~ in game name : Ranchu
  • Midgard -

Replied to the thread In albion online how do i get workbench to build for personal island.

The actual “workbench” building can no longer be built. I’ve still got one in an island but it’s no longer an option if that’s what you mean. If you’re talking about workstations in general then Evas covered it.
  • The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread Economy CTA update crashing market.

@joei your numbers are abit off those numbers you post are assuming the best of the best situations where you win every fight and get large enchanted nodes of resources believable but not achievable consistently there would be some days where you lose…
  • TuAbuela -

Posted the thread My stuff is just gone.

Thread
    I left Albion for a while, so I got kicked from my guild, Sancta Inquisitio, but they let me access the guild's island again so I could pick up the stuff I left in the guild's chest. When I opened it, there was nothing, but I know I had a 24m battle…
  • Toha3dDev -

Replied to the thread Ролеплей лорных фракций и авторских.

Quote from CapitanDimon: “Quote from Toha3dDev: “Сделал арт своего основного персонажа. Крошка Джон ... Знаете, у меня такое впечатление что мы играем в разные…
  • Prost -

Posted the thread Banned for buying premium.

Thread
    I got banned for 200 years after i bought premium for my alt character via steam at june 6th. 3 days later, on 9th, i got banned. I opened tickets to both Steam and albion online. Steam answered me and resolved the issue on their side. But albion…
  • SHURIK88 -

Posted the thread Hola soy nuevo!.

Thread
    Hola soy nuevo en el juego y en este tipo de juego ¿hay algun tipo de guia para jugar?? perdona si molesto por la pregunta... Saludos, gracias de antemano.
  • bugowski -

Replied to the thread "Hand Of Bless" из города Fort Sterling.

• McCollins -

Replied to the thread ☆☆☆Набор в гильдию Black Lilly☆☆☆.

• bugowski -

Replied to the thread "Hand Of Bless" из города Fort Sterlin.

• Unangwata -

Posted the thread Game freezes, loud sound, need to restart PC.

Thread
    I sometimes get a freeze mid game. There is loud continuous buzzing sound and no response from computer, have to restart it. I don't know what cause may be, hard to track it since it requires restart and no log will work after freezing whole…
  • MaqLuna -

Replied to the thread Using double beads for ganks (is it bannable?).

second time, they do the same, same scout, I checked the map with my alter and there were no pks, they saw me go by with the grizzly bear and they appeared immediately with a shield, solution after several months? nothing ... your scout sister? nahhhhh,…
  • m4dMikey -

Replied to the thread E-Mail Changing.

Ya - that's what my experience is... I've already contacted them twice and they told me that it's my "mistake" (lol??) if I change my Mailadress and they can't help me. I really repent having invested in the founders account - that's the worst support…
  • Brandarg -

Replied to the thread Startquest-offene Welt.

Danke für den Tipp. Mit bufffood und ein wenig Rumprobieren hat es geklappt. Tutorial abgeschlossen...auf in die Sandbox.
  • LegaI -

Replied to the thread Hellgates ironroot deserves a buff.

Quote from pinto: “ironroot is utterly trash when compared to great holy/lifetouch in 2v2s, even though it was specially designed for 2v2 environment. the link is too easy to break, an glaive can easily break the ironroot whenever he wants just with…
  • SpicyPepper -

Replied to the thread Hellgates ironroot deserves a buff.

Quote from pinto: “ironroot is utterly trash when compared to great holy/lifetouch in 2v2s, even though it was specially designed for 2v2 environment. the link is too easy to break, an glaive can easily break the ironroot whenever he wants just with…
  • j0ei -

Replied to the thread Economy CTA update crashing market.

@Sadaleus 0 assumptions and hypothetical situations. A man can earn from 3-5mil per hour in the blackzone, this is a fact from personal experience. An organized group of 4-6man roaming gankers can net about 10-15 mil per player for a 4-hour session of…