Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Elsa -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema refferer rewards? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Hey, welcome to the forum! When your friend purchases a game pack, you instantly get back the 500 Gold you have spent on the referral key. However, it takes an additional 7 days for you to receive the referral Gold reward. So all you have to do is…
  • marg93 -

Mag den Beitrag von hamonteixeira im Thema Albion Online Private server!.

Like (Beitrag)
    I would like the DEVs to make an alternate server with rules more focused on balance and fair play to incentive solo players and small groups.Sure enough, the current server has far fewer players than it supports, so better try to create an extra server…
  • marg93 -

Mag den Beitrag von FriendlyFoe im Thema Albion Online Private server!.

Like (Beitrag)
    Why not make another server beside original and let community to put together server which really speaks players language. Where server admins really listen to the players and player themsleves make the game like it suppose to be not stagnant and boring…
  • Olmaris -

Hat das Thema Free trial keys 7 day gestartet.

Thema
    Free trial keys: Q7RD29WHXKL96MW4GMXDYUHVD AV3A9EM6UL729ZVUDUARYDRGG WLF9J2A4XGTH23J4UMZ3W7P2L RWQE4XNDDNDTCT9QKUMTFHZ3D KRVH9RZLDCXG4AMAYUNPUWV77 CLNZZQVRU3R6D7JE4ZKY37E7G C3TZ6GXUVFXWM9Y9E2RRNG3PA 3GKWGYCGMATHQUMH96Z2VDRNX
  • RainbowOwl -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Lizards verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Mesnevi: „Zitat von RainbowOwl: „Zitat von Mesnevi: „Zitat von RainbowOwl: „И только вы такие красивые в белом пальто стоите особняком ото всех) в чем же изюминка?…
  • VoyageVoyage -

Hat das Thema Trial key gestartet.

Thema
    LHGCY7XY6QWEVAP363JL9GMKA
  • Midgard -

Mag den Beitrag von ShadrickRyuzaki im Thema Albion Online Private server!.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von FriendlyFoe: „Why not make another server beside original and let community to put together server which really speaks players language. Where server admins really listen to the players and player themsleves make the game like it suppose to…
  • Midgard -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Albion Online Private server! verfasst.

Beitrag
    No.
  • LudwigArmstrong -

Hat das Thema refferer rewards? gestartet.

Thema
    Hi, so i basicly send a friend of mine a trial key, he found the game in his taste and bought the game today :D yay. i got the gold back used to refer him to the game, but i did however not get the bonus gold neither did i get the husky sled. i only got…
  • hamonteixeira -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Albion Online Private server! verfasst.

Beitrag
    I would like the DEVs to make an alternate server with rules more focused on balance and fair play to incentive solo players and small groups.Sure enough, the current server has far fewer players than it supports, so better try to create an extra server…
  • Equartus -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Solo PvP Pair Daggers/Swords verfasst.

Beitrag
    Chapter.13 xD - giphy.gif
  • Equartus -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Solo PvP Pair Daggers/Swords verfasst.

Beitrag
    Chapter.13 xD - giphy.gif