Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• owensssss -

Mag den Beitrag von Elsa im Thema Furniture Problem in Caerleon.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Midgard: „Give me one good reason to allow placement in cities. “ :3
  • owensssss -

Mag den Beitrag von Elsa im Thema Albion Online RP (Master Thread?).

Like (Beitrag)
    Not much of an RPer myself ......but if anyone finds themselves in the neighbourhood of the The Thirsty Shark in Caerleon, I'll give you a free drink :D forum.albiononline.com/index.p…f2ac473aaea864cbada35c473
  • owensssss -

Mag den Beitrag von Piddle im Thema Furniture Problem in Caerleon.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Midgard: „Zitat von Elsa: „Hey, Just to be clear; this mechanic already exists in the game - if the furniture item gets damaged by a player with a demolition hammer, that affects the durability of the item. If you pick the item up and…
  • Dagother -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Deadly Shot Stacks verfasst.

Beitrag
    Those values by your armor/mres stacks is damage reduction %, hover over those stats and you'll see the stats you're looking for.
  • Midgard -

Mag den Beitrag von Aurin im Thema Please increase number of Learning Points received per day.

Like (Beitrag)
    20 LP a day is perfectly fine. Its just an incentive for players to purchase premium.
  • Midgard -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Please increase number of Learning Points received per day verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Aurin: „20 LP a day is perfectly fine. Its just an incentive for players to purchase premium. “ Agreed
  • owensssss -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Is this open world meta acceptable? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Yesterday I was walking home, 6 russians roll up on me. One immediately throws acid at me. I try to run away in my clunky business shoes as the acid burns my chiseled face. But the bigger guy grabs the collar and yanks me back. they’re so fast in their…
  • Elsa -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Furniture Problem in Caerleon verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Midgard: „Give me one good reason to allow placement in cities. “ :3
  • Dhoul -

Hat das Thema Crafting Stations gestartet.

Thema
    Is it possible to place those magic crafting stations, i think the name was candy shop, and those silver and i can learn anything pillers? This would make testing out much easier.
  • roskuwacz -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Trial Keys from squirrel!!! 5 left! verfasst.

Beitrag
    bump
  • ZiiGAZZA -

Hat das Thema Deadly Shot Stacks gestartet.

Thema
    When dueling i noticed that one stack of the Deadly shot spell reduces the same amount of resistences that three stacks. FOdvb2I.png 3FfftSv.png But after opening the Details Tab its reducing more that 9. Base Resistances rBjuZbA.png 1 Deadly Shot…
  • Midgard -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Furniture Problem in Caerleon verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Piddle: „Zitat von Midgard: „Zitat von Elsa: „Hey, Just to be clear; this mechanic already exists in the game - if the furniture item gets damaged by a player with a demolition hammer, that affects the durability of the item. If you pick…
  • Midgard -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Can We Get Poster Designs of the World and Relic Bosses?!?! verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Coonery: „Zitat von Midgard: „Or alternately they could put their resources to a far far better use and improve aspects of the game. “ completely different departments dude lol “ Then fire the art/wallpaper/poster fucker and hire…
  • TIOPATINHASBR -

Hat das Thema ALBION NEED I GOOD PVP TOURNAMENT THIS ARENA IS NOT GOOD gestartet.

Thema
    we need a 1x1, 3x3 and 5x5 arena system an olympic system where each character of each class who accumulated more points during 15 days would become a hero of the class with different color chat and a golden aura to highlight the other…
  • Captainrussia -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Tuning the Lava Cape (Opening to Hell) verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Coonery: „I think taking this cape off a cooldown and making it a take that applies every 20-40 auto attacks AFTER the initial auto attack while in combat OR 60 seconds while out of combat will make dropping this cape much more reliable. i…
  • littlejoe -

Hat das Thema free trial key here ! gestartet.

Thema
    if you need more key come here ;) discord.gg/hjx239y JPKDWCJR3MY2L36H4CQY64NP6 if you need more key come here ;) discord.gg/hjx239y
  • kamilasd1 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Faction warfare bosses - not soloable verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Captainrussia: „Zitat von kamilasd1: „I put on t4.0 and I could defeat the boss without a problem “ really now? a couple people could not do it in 8.3 and you did in t4 flat? Unless the boss scales with the IP of the attacker (which I…